Wii Controller Issue

Rocko

CAGiversary!
Feedback
74 (100%)
Okay.

So.

I set down the Wiimote after a lovely round of Bowling.

And take a break.

Come back about five minute slater, the Wiimote is off.

I press a button, it blinks.

I replace the batteries.

Same thing.

Now it won't work, so I can't use my system.

What the hell?

Edit- also tried re-synch, no go.

power the system off, and restart it it..hit a controller button. See what happens.

Try re-syncing it if that doesn't work.

Blinking is what it does to reconnect with the console. When it blinks like that, it is trying to determine which controller number it is.

It doesn't mean that your batteries need replacing. Try powering off the console and cutting it back on. Then press A on your wii remote again and see if it comes up. If not, take off the battery cover and press the "connect" button"

did u sync the wiimote and the console? open up the battery pack and hit the red button on the mote and open up the SD slot of the console and hit the red button. it should sync. if not i guess its broke.

I've had that problem happen to me twice, and each time powering off the console (red light, not yellow) and then powering back on immediately solved the problem.

Hmm. I tried resynching and it didn't do it, but when I did resynch, power down, then another resynch it worked.

Thanks for the help, folks! I was worried there for a sec. ;]

When turning off the console, just continue holding down the power button until it eventually falls to red LED standby mode. It will take a few seconds, but just keep holding it even after it turns to yellow.

bread's done
Back