Unreal Championship 2 Xbox $2.99 BB.com

Skylander7

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
For the maybe 2 people out there that missed out on it and wanted it when it was $4.99, they've got it listed for $2.99 and in stock. I did a search and didn't see it posted anywhere else, but what the hell.. a good game for 3 bucks.

I haven't searched for any other titles due to the genre/system splits for product listings, but it may be worth a shot at taking a look at more stuff for cheap games.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=6870139&type=product&productCategoryId=cat02121&id=1093469635179

Would be a good deal except out of stock at my local BBs and max order is 3 and with shipping total is approx $15 before tax. Is there any free shipping codes or a coupon off $10 that came be used online by chance?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']my BB has a few of those left. If they work on 360, i'll get em.[/QUOTE]

They don't.

Every day that this game is not backwards compatible, and the DLC released on XBox Live for the 360s, Microsoft and Epic will have committed a crime of omission whoes sheer horror is akin to that of apartheid, the Holocaust, and numerous other genocidal atrocities COMBINED.

How is the single player portion of the game? Is it worth the price? I'm thinking of jumping on this as a stocking stuffer for a few gaming relatives here (probably pick up one for myself too).

Very much worth the price. Botplay is excellent. Unfortunately, a few of the story missions are just poorly balanced, but when they finally start the botplay story missions, it all clicks.

How many maps are there in this?

And somebody said something about DLC for the game?

I'm about to jump on this because I know it plays good because I had an OXM demo of this years ago.

bread's done
Back