Wii's this Sunday (12/3) at Circuit City

Thanks. Just run. Because some people on this site are BITCHES and are gonna flaaame your ass for posting a link to another thread here lol

But your new, so it's all good.

Thanks for the looking out though :)

[quote name='lilboo']Thanks. Just run. Because some people on this site are BITCHES and are gonna flaaame your ass for posting a link to another thread here lol[/QUOTE]Hehehe, I'm generally one of those people. But I'm confused. Does OP count as a repost? :whistle2:k

My bad, I've seen it done here before, plus why would someone get mad. To Navigate this whole site to find what you need would take forever.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']Hehehe, I'm generally one of those people. But I'm confused. Does OP count as a repost? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

I GUESS technically yes. But it's in good intention, so we'll let him be ;)

And Nate I agree. Personally for ME, one of the biggest things I look for before posting is just make sure it's not on the first page of the forum your posting in. No need to do a search and scroll through 10+pages to just to make sure you aren't posting something similiar.

I think as long as people don't post anything possibly even remotely irrelevant or redundant in the oh-so-precious deals forum, they're generally safe from our wrath :)

I'm learning here everyday. Thanks for all the advice I love this site so I dont want to do anything to upset the balance!

Every soccer mom and eBay dips**** is going to find out about this now. These will all be spoken for by Wednesday, absolute latest. Start camping now.

Kidding. You know, in the self-parody sense. (Seriously, mid-Thursday should give you a decent chance, not Wednesday.)*

*--Okay, I'll stop.

bread's done
Back