I have sealed copies of Forza 4 and Forza 3. Entertaining any 360 offers.

Jimbo Slice

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Like the title says, I am entertaining all offers on Forza 3 and Forza 4. Would like to trade Forza 4 straight up for Saint's Row 3 or Arkham City. Would also be willing to let it go for some Amazon credit. All offers considered.

Other stuff....

SELLING / TRADING

All Games mint/complete unless otherwise noted

:wii:
Blastworks
Tatsunoku vs Capcom

:360:
Forza 4 (sealed)
Forza 3 (sealed)
Mass Effect 2
Dragon Age 2
20 GB Hard-Drive

BUYING / TRADING FOR

:360:
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Saints Row 3
Arkham City
Halo CE Remake
Points Cards
Rayman Origins

:wii:
Smash Bros Brawl
Mario Kart Wii

:gc:
Bloody Roar Primal Fury

:ps2:
Multi-Tap
Colored Dual Shock Controllers
Arcade Sticks

PS1
Capcom vs. SNK Pro
Marvel vs. Capcom
Final Fantasy VIII and IX
There are a bunch of PS1 games I want so if you have a collection of them, post and let me know.

I'm interested in a bunch of random crap and will check lists! Don't be afraid to post a nice CML message.

Less Feedback than me = You ship first
More Feedback than me = I ship first
Right around the same ( +/- 5) = We ship at the same time

USPS First-Class Mail w/ DC (parcel when appropriate.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='himsahealer']How much for DOAX2? I'll trade you SC:DA Collector's Edition?[/QUOTE]

No thanks, not really interested in Splinter Cell anymore. If interested in buying, please PM me an offer. I'm pretty flexible and would be happy to work something out.

[quote name='CamboRecordz']i have outfit sealed.. trade u for your nba 2k7[/QUOTE]

I'm not trying to sound like a jerk, but I really can't tell if this is a joke or not, so fuck no

Oufit for NBA2K7.............sounds fair. J/K How much profit are you looking to make on Elmo? My son is going to be 3 in December and he would love it.

[quote name='jimfoley16']I'm not trying to sound like a jerk, but I really can't tell if this is a joke or not, so fuck no[/quote]

Maybe you should take the s*** off your want list if you actually don't want it pal. ;)

[quote name='himsahealer']Maybe you should take the s*** off your want list if you actually don't want it pal. ;)[/QUOTE]

So you're saying I should trade ANYTHING on my HAVE list for ANYTHING on my WANT list? You're a fool man. Why would I trade NBA 2K7 for the Outfit? One is a pretty new 59.99 MSRP game that also happens to be excellent. The other is a older 19.99 MSRP that is mediocre at best.

fuck off.

[quote name='jimfoley16']So you're saying I should trade ANYTHING on my HAVE list for ANYTHING on my WANT list? You're a fool man. Why would I trade NBA 2K7 for the Outfit? One is a pretty new 59.99 MSRP game that also happens to be excellent. The other is a older 19.99 MSRP that is mediocre at best.

fuck off.[/quote]

Haha I'll get right to that.

On the elmo doll is that the newer one the TMX in the crate looking box ?

If so any interest in Godfather 360 and the insanly huge prima guide for the 360 and psp version also ?

LMK

No feedback here but have 300 + flawless deals on TGN and ccan get pics anytime.

[quote name='Sarge']cml for

FEAR on its way in
Kameo
NBA 2K7
Dead or Alive 4
Burnout Revenge
Call of Duty 2[/QUOTE]

Didn't see much, sorry.

PMs sent to everyone else.

I'm interested in Madden + Super monkey ball (Wii) and FEAR (360)

i have trauma center + cash

CML and let me know if we can work something out

I have the following:

Saint's Row (Sealed)
Tecmo Classic Arcade
PayPal

I'm interesting in FEAR. Let me know if we can work something out.

bread's done
Back