Anyone else have a crush on Midna?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, I was thinking about posting something similiar but figured that was too weird. There is something appealing about her. Maybe it has to do with that little cooing sound she makes all the time and that precious giggle.

Ummm wow....sexual predator alert is on high. :whistle2:s
I thought people who had a crush on Joanna Dark or a DOA girl was sad....then I read this thread.

[quote name='Kuros']What's even more disturbing is that there is Midna hentai out there already.

o.o[/QUOTE]

if it exists, there is hentai of it, somewhere. that's the balance of the world.

[quote name='imascrub']who's Midna?[/QUOTE]

She is from the new zelda game, Twilight Princess.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midna

midna.jpg

This thread is kind of creepy.

[quote name='ceckman']Funny, I was thinking about posting something similiar but figured that was too weird. There is something appealing about her. Maybe it has to do with that little cooing sound she makes all the time and that precious giggle.[/quote]my thoughts exactly, that giggle is just so cute :D

This is the most dumbest out come for Link in the Zelda series. I mean Marian is his only true love not some backwards creature. This make no sense at all.
What about Marian?

[quote name='RegalSin2020']This is the most dumbest out come for Link in the Zelda series. I mean Marian is his only true love not some backwards creature. This make no sense at all.
What about Marian?[/quote]

I was gonna post something about how you are mistaken but you're Regalsin, gratz 2 u.

[quote name='levi333']I like her more than Tingle, but i miss Navi :(.[/QUOTE]

You kidding me?

"Hey listen!"
"Hey listen!"
"Hey listen!"
"Hey listen!"
"Hey listen!"
"Hey listen!"
"Hey listen!"
"Hey listen!"
"Hey listen!"
"Hey listen!"
"Hey listen!"

Point proven.

[quote name='maigoyume']yea i figured as much from the poster i got[/quote]
What poster? The poster spoilers
what Midna looks like? That is kinda lame.

[quote name='sqyxzylyx']This thread is useless without pic of Midna in human form.[/quote]
SHHHH!!! Don't say anything else! You'll ruin the game for me!

BAH YOU ALMOST SPOILED THE GAME! Deuche! Actually I basically know now anyway, that hint gave it away. Figures...

I'm so furious! Although I'm not positive who it is... gah it still spoils it. I'm gunna go punch someone out now.

[quote name='2Fast']I get turned on by that skinned turkey with a human's head that warps you out of dungeons and whatnot.[/QUOTE]

that thing freaks me out.
I think I'll just walk out of the dungeons instead, thx :lol:

[quote name='Apossum']that thing freaks me out.
I think I'll just walk out of the dungeons instead, thx :lol:[/quote]

Seriously, I turned the game off the first time I found it. I was about to turn it off for the night anway, but that thing just sealed the deal.

If RegalSin's mind was a character, that'd be it.

[quote name='2Fast']Seriously, I turned the game off the first time I found it. I was about to turn it off for the night anway, but that thing just sealed the deal.

If RegalSin's mind was a character, that'd be it.[/quote]funniest post evar

I like Midna as a character. She seems incredibly mysterious and interesting, and of course she has her cute little ways about her. Crush? Let me get back to you when I finish the game. Heh...

And darnit! I wasn't thinking at all about the fact that a button labeled 'spoiler' may actually contain a spoiler, and I just clicked it. Gah. This is an evil thread. I figured there was something else going on though.

My favorite "sidekick" so far. Way better than Navi or Tingle or the boat. :lol:

I am a fan of her "voice".

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back