- - - - -

Anyone else have a crush on Midna?

#61 Tybee   Rowsdower! CAGiversary!   4105 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 05 April 2007 - 05:26 PM

Go right ahead and hump that hallucinogenic homunculus, OP. Let your freak flag fly!

I'll just be over here, slowly backing out of the room...

#62 Ikohn4ever   No Women, No Children CAGiversary!   10804 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Ikohn4ever

Posted 05 April 2007 - 05:33 PM

you people are strange:-s you can see real women on the interwebs or look outside

they got real women on the interwebs now? bought damn time
"Men have become the tools of their tools." - Thoreau
Smash Code
1805-1831-0940 Ikohn
Posted ImagePosted Image DVDs My Games

#63 SilverPaw750   WHARRGARBL CAGiversary!   2085 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

SilverPaw750

Posted 05 April 2007 - 07:50 PM

Okay, seriously, the last thing we need on CAG are pedos and furries. Go back to 4chan.

Posted Image

#64 DrFoo   I think I can beat you. CAGiversary!   573 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 05 April 2007 - 08:05 PM

Midna's a hottie

#65 Rocko   Hurm. CAGiversary!   38793 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 05 April 2007 - 08:17 PM

Okay, seriously, the last thing we need on CAG are pedos and furries. Go back to 4chan.

:roll:

#66 MarioColbert   nerd rage off the charts CAGiversary!   1148 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

MarioColbert

Posted 05 April 2007 - 08:21 PM

this is wrong on a million levels.

Oh yeah? List SEVEN of those million levels, you over-dramatic prima-donna you! :lol:

Midna is not my thing. She IS black, though, which is a MAJOR plus. But no, I can't get over the little arms. I can't ever do it with someone who has little arms. That shit's creepy.

#67 CoffeeEdge   Resident Communaut CAGiversary!   8536 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 05 April 2007 - 08:24 PM

What the Fuck is going on in this thread.

Seriously, I'm having deja vous:
http://www.something...-sex.php?page=8
Hi...

DID SOMEBODY SAY "TOOT"?!?
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image I WILL MOTHERF--KING BAN THE F--KING SHIT OUT OF YOU Posted Image

Posted Image

#68 Dante Devil   Uh... CAGiversary!   1651 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Dante Devil

Posted 05 April 2007 - 08:24 PM

:-s

What he said.

dantedevil0ec6zs.jpgcagerssmall6vi5lm.gif

ach.png

#69 Greetard   Egotistical Prick CAGiversary!   2888 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 05 April 2007 - 08:43 PM

It's funny 'cuz your helmets match. Sick fucker.

Posted Image

#70 Edward zE 4th   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   3 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Edward zE 4th

Posted 06 April 2007 - 03:58 AM

Im gone for 5 hours and you guys are losing it >.<

Then again, mabey i should slowly slip away...Back to the gamecube, back to my cheap darkness...

#71 FallMoon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   815 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 07 April 2007 - 04:06 AM

I don't understand a furry's logic. "That thing that looks like a child/cat hybrid is hot :P".

http://www.godhatesfurries.com

#72 CondeClone   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   338 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 08 April 2007 - 06:22 AM

She certainly is a cute and adorable character. She's reminds me of my first love.
"And the book says we may be through with the past... but the past is not through with us."
-Magnolia

#73 coisman   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   1 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 19 April 2007 - 04:07 PM

I think Midna is pretty much the hottest Zelda character ever, but I almost can't get past the fact that one of her legs is white, and the other one is black.
Since she doesn't wear clothes, I almost can't play this thing any more...I get heated up every time I look at her.

#74 W.Delly   ULTIMA RATIO REGUM CAGiversary!   691 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 19 April 2007 - 04:39 PM

I think Midna is pretty much the hottest Zelda character ever, but I almost can't get past the fact that one of her legs is white, and the other one is black.
Since she doesn't wear clothes, I almost can't play this thing any more...I get heated up every time I look at her.

Either my sarcasm detector is broken or you win the internets. I can't tell.
Posted Image

#75 TehHax0r   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   1 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

TehHax0r

Posted 29 August 2007 - 06:30 PM

hmm, midna hentai? ohh, now you see, on one of george w's internets, there is a little site called forum.hentaipalm.com. and on this said forum is a zelda thread, with every character. and what have I done? why, i just zipped up the entire thread, every single picture, and there are about 1200+ pictures in there. Thats quite a bit of work. and guess whats in there? Midna Hentai! oh, and Zelda and malon and hena and ashie and din and nayru and...... you get my point. anyway, im going to post the link here, so any of you sick bastards can download it. btw, i will take up that offer to go to the strip club, hell i'll pay for it. oh, there is some pretty weird stuff in the zip.

haha jk

#76 CoffeeEdge   Resident Communaut CAGiversary!   8536 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 29 August 2007 - 06:37 PM

hmm, midna hentai? ohh, now you see, on one of george w's internets, there is a little site called forum.hentaipalm.com. and on this said forum is a zelda thread, with every character. and what have I done? why, i just zipped up the entire thread, every single picture, and there are about 1200+ pictures in there. Thats quite a bit of work. and guess whats in there? Midna Hentai! oh, and Zelda and malon and hena and ashie and din and nayru and...... you get my point. anyway, im going to post the link here, so any of you sick bastards can download it. btw, i will take up that offer to go to the strip club, hell i'll pay for it. oh, there is some pretty weird stuff in the zip.

[url="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HBAPASAJ"]

no thx plz
Hi...

DID SOMEBODY SAY "TOOT"?!?
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image I WILL MOTHERF--KING BAN THE F--KING SHIT OUT OF YOU Posted Image

Posted Image

#77 InuFaye   Banned Banned   7069 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 29 August 2007 - 06:37 PM

This is just sad its like having a crush on your neighbors dog.