Xbox 360 Premium $344.39 shipped from Overstock.com after 15% off coupon

The best non-media thing to add to get the discount is one of those bubble mailers they sell for like a buck or something. I mean, you'll use it anyway to ship some game to another CAG for a trade, so really it's a win-win kind of thing.

If anyone has been waiting to pull the trigger on the 360, this is the deal you have been waiting for. I hesitated last time the 15% coupon was available, and ended up having to settle for the 12% one. Still, great deal, and I am loving my 360!

[quote name='kevzik']So tempting to get another at this price.[/QUOTE]

Another? I'm still trying to pull the trigger on my first one.

Nice! I was trying to get the 12% off last night but adding filler items wasn't getting me any discount so I gave up. Then I see this thread and check my cart and the 15% off was there. Yay for 360 + gears of war for $395 shipped.

Hey I did this but I signed up with Ebates first and I am getting $19.45 cash back on top of this deal. Try it!

So, how long has it been since the last 15% off coupon? Just wondering how often they come around. I'm really not ready to buy a 360 now, but in a month or two I will be.

[quote name='the ender']The best non-media thing to add to get the discount is one of those bubble mailers they sell for like a buck or something.[/quote]

looked around and they only sell them in bulk, $20+. perhaps they sold them individually before, but that wouldnt make any sense to sell them that way...

I just purchased a xbox 360 platinum, the case, and the limited edition of gears of war for a grand total of 403.32!! Sweet deal thanks alot! over 70$ in savings

I think Fatwallet gives you 6% cash back for Overstock purchases on top of this... I know people hate FW, but money is money.

Anyone know how long this deal is going to last? I'm considering getting it, but if I can, I'll hold out a little while longer to see if a better deal comes around.

I see no 15% coupon through that link. Did this already expire? I'm keeping a watch for 360 deals on behalf of a friend.

sweet deal, thanks yankeez i picked one up! :)

[quote name='cheapman']Anyone know how long this deal is going to last? I'm considering getting it, but if I can, I'll hold out a little while longer to see if a better deal comes around.[/quote]

I don't think I remember a time when Overstock didn't have a percentage coupon offered of some kind, but it's usually around 10-12% and almost never 13-15%, so you'll probably be able to get it for 360 later after the 15% is gone, but good luck getting it for $344 again. :shock:

[quote name='jollydwarf']I see no 15% coupon through that link. Did this already expire? I'm keeping a watch for 360 deals on behalf of a friend.[/quote] Look at the top of the screen.

"Your 15% Coupon has been ACTIVATED!" :shock:

You have to look at the very top center of the screen. Instead of a banner like they usually have, they just have text saying "your 15% coupon has been activated."

Thanks. I see it now. I'm not sure it was there originally, as I wasn't 'signed in' when I first hit the link.

I'm also still waiting. Ordered last weekend, it shipped Monday by Priority Mail, and it's still not here. Overstock said they can't do anything since it's in USPS' hands now.

Priority from IL to FL is estimated at 2 days. It's been 7. I think someone at the post office just snagged a free Xbox 360... :bomb:

[quote name='spudd']I'm also still waiting. Ordered last weekend, it shipped Monday by Priority Mail, and it's still not here. Overstock said they can't do anything since it's in USPS' hands now.

Priority from IL to FL is estimated at 2 days. It's been 7. I think someone at the post office just snagged a free Xbox 360... :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Well, I used the "free" shipping, but I also live in Michigan, which is way closer to IL then FL. SO, we should BOTH have our 360s now, I think.

I can't get it to work. I have the system and the case in my cart, and i'm logged in. Nothing happens when I click the coupon link, and the total price is still 404.

Looks like it's dead. The 15% off message isn't appearing at the top of the screen anymore and has been replaced by a "$1 shipping" message. The 12% deal is still awesome though, and it about $8 more than this... not a big deal at all.

[quote name='Diiz']Looks like it's dead. The 15% off message isn't appearing at the top of the screen anymore and has been replaced by a "$1 shipping" message. The 12% deal is still awesome though, and it about $8 more than this... not a big deal at all.[/QUOTE]

True Indeed. I got the 12% and lovin' this thing. Congrats to all future 360 owners from these deals!

bread's done
Back