Free 2000 Wii Points Card

Looks so official. :roll:
I don't have a Wii, so I'll pass.

I'll give it a go, I suppose. Looks so similar to the 360 points card offer, figure it'll work the same as well.

Here's to hoping it works out, heh.

EDIT: I bit, we'll see where this goes.

i'll give it a shot. Just hope I don't get emails from creepy people on the true bullshit thing. Gotta get DK Jr and Ristar!

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']I signed up too.

Question: What is this true.com site for?[/QUOTE]

Its a dating site.

I gave it a shot, signed up for TRUE.com and lets see if I get my Wii Points card.
I used my paypal card which had $1 on it, thats all it takes because thats all they authorize. I'll make sure I cancel it though, but If I forget it will be declined anyway hehe.

[quote name='FlipSide']Its a dating site.

I gave it a shot, signed up for TRUE.com and lets see if I get my Wii Points card.
I used my paypal card which had $1 on it, thats all it takes because thats all they authorize. I'll make sure I cancel it though, but If I forget it will be declined anyway hehe.[/QUOTE]

Good idea i am gonna do that i was waiting for my roommate to get home and make him do it .

[quote name='allout1986']Did anyone else see this in their list of steps?[/QUOTE]

I saw it too. It got me confused at first.

just remember... true.com needs you CC when you sign up.. and you have to call to cancel... wait at least 3 days to call... and be sure to call before 7 days........

I'll probably jump on this within the next couple days. Thanks, OP!

EDIT: Signed up tonight. (12/4)

Sony Playstation 3 6 GB for $11 and Help the MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION
Sony Playstation 3 6 GB for $11 and Help the MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION
Hi, I got my hands on a Sony Playstation 3 60GB and I want to raffle it off for Make a Wish Foundation and help some children this hoilday. If you click on the link below it will bring you too all the details. For $11 you can win a PS3. There are only 300 tickets and its going to a good cause. Please help out. Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...1015&rd=1&rd=1

in for one. hopefully this isn't too much of a hassle and it actually works. thanks for looking out, OP!

Tagged for later. I did the marketplace points thing last week, so would it be fishy for me to sign up again with the same card and all one week after going through essentially the same ordeal and canceling?

Got the confirmation email today. (not to mention about 15 bullshit emails from True) Just gotta cancel. Definetly give a fake email address or a spam one. I gave my main one and it's a pain. Gonna request they delete all the info they have on me.

Got my confirmation that my card will ship within 5 days, used the same credit card as the 360 promo for anyone wondering.

I'm going to check when I get home. I actually typed up a description and put Sloth from the Goonies head as my pic. Title of the profile is "I R SmarTest!" That should impress some of the local Alabama ladies :)

As soon as I have a shipping confirmation, I'm killing it. I wish they had an online cancellation method though.l

Got my confirmation that my Wii points should be shipping soon today. I just got off the phone with True.com and cancelled my account. Just as a FYI, they will try to offer you more free time and whatnot kinda like AOL, but not as nearly as aggressively....

i'm still waiting for my 360 card....10 days my a$$!!!! now i might just pull the trigger for this later tonight after work, will use a diff email addy and a different credit card just in case. canceling isn't really hard IMHO. just gotta catch them at the right time. anyone got there card already?

I was just going to post this, it only says 3 day trial now, and the email i got from the promo company said it will take 3 days to process

sketchy, but ill try anyway, and ill cancel thursday regardlesss

for people who already got shipping confirmation on their wii card, how long did it take that site to confirm you had done the free trial?

Just got the E-mail today that WiiPoints is gonna ship w/in the next 5 business days. I got till Dec 10 to cancel my TRUE.com account.

[quote name='enixidfrag']wonder if you can do one of the 360 ones and one of the wii ones both at the same address?[/QUOTE]

I used the same address and credit card for both the 360 and Wii cards, no problems for me.

very painless cancellation process.

I told them that my "son" took my credit card and signed up, though.

bread's done
Back