Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth for $20.95 + shipping!

[quote name='Masterkyo']It's safe to buy from this website !!! i wonder cos i never heard it b4 ;)[/QUOTE]
Please form your question in the form of a question.

the website is very reliable i've bought stuff from them in the past and gotten my orders usually within 4-6 days.

There's just something about the return policy that I don't trust, but I can't quite put my finger on it...

What is your return policy?
If you bought an item you don't like or just have no use for go ahead and resell it on online auction. Chances are you will probably make money off it there.
If the item doesn't work, find out what you're doing wrong.? We will sell you a lot of garbage, but we hope not everything will be crappy. If the item doesn't fit you then just wrap it back up and give it to a friend for X-mass, Hanukah or any other special day. Because at these discounted prices it's a hassle for everybody and we want to stick around to offer you discounted stuff for a long time.

Maybe it's the fact that they think Christmas is a measurement in weight.

I was wondering about the shipping myself. If it's over $10 you can probably get this game for just under $30 shipped from an eBay seller anyways.

kspiff

shipping is 5.95 huhuh man it made me think too much 20.95....
if its done with GCO the cheapest can go with 32.96 with shipping
dang ....

[quote name='Litigation_Jackson']There's just something about the return policy that I don't trust, but I can't quite put my finger on it...

Maybe it's the fact that they think Christmas is a measurement in weight.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, with that return policy, I would not buy from them.

I've bought stuff from that site and have gotten my items. It's a woot-clone site. Get it while you can.

[quote name='Litigation_Jackson']There's just something about the return policy that I don't trust, but I can't quite put my finger on it...[/QUOTE]
You need to read the next paragraph.

How do I return a defective product?
Even if an item is found somehow to be defective (highly unlikely), first try to sell online but if you are not interested email us with problem and if found to be defective we will respond with instructions on how to return product. Click contact page below or send email to [email protected].? Make sure you include your order number and the name of product you are returning and problem with it. We know we are smart but not psychics so we don't know based on yours email address what your problem is. We will respond with return authorization by the next business day. All sales are final on clothing and non-electronic items. Because we aren't likely to have a replacement in stock, you should be prepared for a refund-only option if that's all we can do. Know that return shipping will be at your expense.

bread's done
Back