Karaoke Revolution (Xbox) $4.99 @ BestBuy.com

[quote name='Justin42']Does this come with a mic for this price?!? (looks like it likely doesn't)[/QUOTE]

Sadly, no. You can use a headset, though.

This is left-over stock from Black Friday. Probably the same price in-store as well. In fact, most of the Black Friday video game deals are probably still active. They didn't raise the game prices back up last year, as I went back and grabbed some more copies of Puyo Puyo DS for $10 each a few weeks after the sale last year.

I really wish this game would work with the 360...how hard could it be to get something like this working?

[quote name='Rictor']This is left-over stock from Black Friday. Probably the same price in-store as well. In fact, most of the Black Friday video game deals are probably still active. They didn't raise the game prices back up last year, as I went back and grabbed some more copies of Puyo Puyo DS for $10 each a few weeks after the sale last year.[/QUOTE]

I just wish they'd mark this back down to $19.99

For anyone else who cares:

Blitz the League (Xbox) is $9.99
Rampage Total Destruction (Cube) is $9.99
MLB 2K6 (360) is $19.99

[quote name='bmarquardt']I just wish they'd mark this back down to $19.99

For anyone else who cares:

Blitz the League (Xbox) is $9.99
Rampage Total Destruction (Cube) is $9.99
MLB 2K6 (360) is $19.99[/quote]

Yeah man, I bought a 360 after that sale and would have loved to have picked that up...

[quote name='xDerekRx']This isnt a very good deal. It might be just me but it seems my Toys R Us had 50 of these for the last year at this price[/QUOTE]

Show me another online site that selling it for under $15 shipped right now...

[quote name='xDerekRx']This isnt a very good deal. It might be just me but it seems my Toys R Us had 50 of these for the last year at this price[/quote]

I paid full retail ($50 for the bundle) for this game when it came out and feel I got my money worth. $5 for a DDR or Karaoke Revolution game is insane. This types of games rarely drop in price that much.

[quote name='Josef']Show me another online site that selling it for under $15 shipped right now...[/quote]

Id say Ebay u can get it for 5 bux sealed plus shipping.

I got the game at TRU and was quite disappointed... We couldn't figure out how to mute the original vocals. Can you? A karaoke game in which your voice does not come through the speakers is lame.

it's not a bad game -- just limited based on its music selections. as for the headphone, i used my halo 2 headset and it worked fine.

Ah i couldnt hold out, i ordered. I have been wanting to play this game series forever and i guess this is a good a time as any.

bread's done
Back