HOtt to trOTT if the gettins gOTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Castlevania preorder bonus is fetching $100 dollars on Ebay.

It's nice, but I'm not going to get $100 worth of enjoyment out of it... fuck!!

I'm going to hit up a ton of EB's / GS's tommorrow I guess.

I will eat the $5 preorder reserve to make a $95 profit.

[quote name='Roufuss']The Castlevania preorder bonus is fetching $100 dollars on Ebay.

It's nice, but I'm not going to get $100 worth of enjoyment out of it... fuck!!

I'm going to hit up a ton of EB's / GS's tommorrow I guess.

I will eat the $5 preorder reserve to make a $95 profit.[/QUOTE]

damn, I hope I get mine from Konami!

Hey Brak, is Gears online really that infested? Halo 2 is pretty freakin prepubescently (is that a word?) bad. GoW cant be THAT bad? Yes? No? =X

[quote name='Roufuss']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...1&postcount=11

Why the fuck am I in this guy's sig? I don't give a shit about Japanese 360 games, I bought it pretty much for everything being brought out and made in the US (and I guess Ubisoft is in Europe).

Damn it, I don't like my name being dragged through the mud.[/quote] That's slander. You should ask him to take it down. Frankly, I wouldn't want be associated with either of those guys.

Also, I think I might watch Monday Night Football for the first time ever just to see the Halo teaser. Which makes absolutely no sense since I don't like football or Halo.

[quote name='jPoD']Hey Brak, is Gears online really that infested? Halo 2 is pretty freakin prepubescently (is that a word?) bad. GoW cant be THAT bad? Yes? No? =X[/QUOTE]
It's horrible.

That's why I don't play with my headset on.

[quote name='jPoD']motherfucking fucktards! NOW I buy the game. ugh. Live is a bitch.[/QUOTE]
The trade-off is that it's a stellar game.

If you play with friends, or co-op, or whatever, it's a good experience.

It sucks in ranked matches, because random douchebags think it's funny when they don't revive their teammates.

Just found this. Sorry if old'd:

nr2ma6.jpg

:p

[quote name='dcfox']That's slander. You should ask him to take it down. Frankly, I wouldn't want be associated with either of those guys.

Also, I think I might watch Monday Night Football for the first time ever just to see the Halo teaser. Which makes absolutely no sense since I don't like football or Halo.[/quote]
Yeah, if he didn't ask you and you have no clue why you're in his sig, then send him a PM to take you off of it. I barely even understand what it's trying to say. :lol:

I'll be watching it because I don't feel like changing the channel. What time is it supposed to come on?

[quote name='dcfox']That's slander. You should ask him to take it down. Frankly, I wouldn't want be associated with either of those guys.
[/QUOTE]

Yea, see, someone who knows what I'm talking about ;)

I probably will PM later, I only have enough time to bitch because I'm trying to finish a 10 page paper.

Frisky, it apparently means I'm some kind of Japanese game lover and I bought my 360 for Japanese games... I think. The only Japanese game I own is DoA 4.

[quote name='2poor']Looks like Korea?[/QUOTE]

I would ask my dad (i've never been to Korea), but he just left for Ireland. Any other CAGers know?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Yeah, if he didn't ask you and you have no clue why you're in his sig, then send him a PM to take you off of it. I barely even understand what it's trying to say. :lol:

I'll be watching it because I don't feel like changing the channel. What time is it supposed to come on?[/quote]
No idea. But if it doesn't come on sometime in the first half I'll just catch later it later on youtube or something.

[quote name='jPoD']I would ask my dad (i've never been to Korea), but he just left for Ireland. Any other CAGers know?[/quote]

looks like thailand.

[quote name='shrike4242']Fixed.[/QUOTE]

Shrike I saw you using your powers for evil to get the final post of that last OTT, turning to the dark side are you?

[quote name='shrike4242']Fixed.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Wow, I was just venting, but that is pretty awesome.

Too bad you can't just delete my Sociology teacher so I don't have to turn in this paper.

Can you also delete Slidecage?

Let's also make the Pancake Rabbit the mascot of CAG.

Eviltude was kinda bitchy earlier so let's delete him too.

I wonder if a mod can ban CheapyD? How would he get back into CAG?

Woo almost time for Tiger Woods and drinking night again, then it's putt putt golf time (and more drinking). Tiger Woods 2k7 is my 4th runner up for GOTY... that's kinda sad.

[quote name='Roufuss']:rofl:

Can you also delete Slidecage?

Let's also make the Pancake Rabbit the mascot of CAG.

Eviltude was kinda bitchy earlier so let's delete him too.

[/QUOTE]

The voice of reason returns.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']The voice of reason returns.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I should rechange my custom line.

Not sure what it would be this time.

I think A-Hole Dickmen is appropriate.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Shrike I saw you using your powers for evil to get the final post of that last OTT, turning to the dark side are you?[/quote]
It was closed a post early. I was just putting the bullet in its brain to kill it off.

[quote name='Roufuss']:rofl:

Wow, I was just venting, but that is pretty awesome. [/quote]Not the first time I've had to do something like that.

[quote name='Roufuss']Too bad you can't just delete my Sociology teacher so I don't have to turn in this paper.[/quote]Sorry, my powers only go so far.

[quote name='Roufuss'] Can you also delete Slidecage?[/quote]He's the anti-CAG that balances out some other CAG, so removing him would most likely blow up CAG and the rest of the universe.

[quote name='Roufuss'] Let's also make the Pancake Rabbit the mascot of CAG.[/quote]Not enough booze to pull that one off. :whistle2:s

[quote name='Roufuss'] Eviltude was kinda bitchy earlier so let's delete him too.[/quote]He has his uses, like finding mines.

[quote name='Roufuss'] I wonder if a mod can ban CheapyD? How would he get back into CAG?[/quote]Can't ban him, since he's a site admin, and they're unbannable. Same with defender.

[quote name='Roufuss']Woo almost time for Tiger Woods and drinking night again, then it's putt putt golf time (and more drinking). Tiger Woods 2k7 is my 4th runner up for GOTY... that's kinda sad.[/quote]WTF are choices 1, 2 & 3?

[quote name='Roufuss']Yea, see, someone who knows what I'm talking about ;)

I probably will PM later, I only have enough time to bitch because I'm trying to finish a 10 page paper.

Frisky, it apparently means I'm some kind of Japanese game lover and I bought my 360 for Japanese games... I think. The only Japanese game I own is DoA 4.[/quote]
Interesting. Why would anyone care about someone buying a 360 for Japanese games enough to add it to their sig?

[quote name='Mike23']Question to the 360 CAGs: will you be playing Smackdown around xmas?[/QUOTE]

Yes. If it wasn't for exams I would be playing that and Gears of War right now.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']The voice of reason returns.[/QUOTE]

Gothic Walrus is the voice of reason on Cag... In the form of a walrus.

I like what I'm hearing about Sony's retro PS2 for psps. $6-$8 is reasoable and you can set it up to play on as many as five psps. So if you and a couple buddies wnat to get together then you can all chip in a couple bucks and download the game.

Comon' FF7!

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Yes. If it wasn't for exams I would be playing that and Gears of War right now.[/quote]
You have papers and exams?

[quote name='dcfox']You have papers and exams?[/QUOTE]

Yea. I have one on Friday, Two papers due on Monday, one next Thursday, and one on the 19th.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Yea. I have one on Friday, Two papers due on Monday, one next Thursday, and one on the 19th.[/quote]
Damn. I only had 3 classes a semester but then again my school was on the trimester system. I can't imagine having to do all of that.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Yea. I have one on Friday, Two papers due on Monday, one next Thursday, and one on the 19th.[/quote]

I'll be done with classes this Wednesday \\:D/

Now off to do two finals :cry:

[quote name='shrike4242']
WTF are choices 1, 2 & 3?[/QUOTE]

Hm... for 2006?

Let's see.

I haven't yet found a #1 since there are alot of new games I still need to play, but so far I've got:

2) Guitar Hero 2
3) Saints Row

I haven't really played alot of games I liked this year (or played alot of games period), enough to beat them 100% and keep playing them. I guess it's kinda sad it took me about 10 min to make the list I did make.

Tiger Woods 2k7 is maybe like #6 in reality... it's just got a zen like quality about it, when you finally nail that perfect drive or sink the 60 yard putt.

[quote name='dcfox']You have papers and exams?[/QUOTE]

Shit, look at my schedule:

Monday: Working on a paper right now, almost done, already 10 min late for class

Tuesday: Getting a paper back, then going to the library all day to study for a Math final (1 of 2)

Wednesday: Taking a math exam, then going back to the library to study for a SECOND math exam (we get to retake our lowest test). I'm also having to study for an Astronomy Lab Practical as well, and an abnormal psychology test probably on Thurs.

Thursday: Psych test, lab practical, more studying for my 2nd math exam.

Friday: Just a math exam

This weekend: Have to study for my Sociology exam and my Astronomy teacher is giving us a cumulative final.

Damn, this sucks.

Oh--8 days until I know if I got into BU Early Decision!!! I should know where i'm going to college within the next two weeks :)

I'm starting to wonder if someone with a vendetta is unleashing bots upon the wonderful land o' CAG. I've seen more bot/spam garbage in the off topic forum today then I have in the past month.

[quote name='dcfox']Damn. I only had 3 classes a semester but then again my school was on the trimester system. I can't imagine having to do all of that.[/QUOTE]

I took 15 hours this semester (5 classes). Next semester I plan on taking 18 (6 classes).

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm starting to wonder if someone with a vendetta is unleashing bots upon the wonderful land o' CAG. I've seen more bot/spam garbage in the off topic forum today then I have in the past month.[/QUOTE]

Check my sig. Regal actually wrote that like right before the lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back