Cheapy D Check Yo Emails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Briandl

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey Cheapy, I sent you a PM a few days ago and you haven't gotten back to me, I can only assume that you didn't want to or you just didn't check your PM's, I actually think you just didn't want to but I figured I'd just post a topic and find out.

I was planning on having a sale this weekend for Labor Day so I wanted to get your feedback and get back to you with the prices I'll have.

Thanks.

EDIT: I'm such a dip, the subject should be check your PM's...

[quote name='Scorch']You shouldn't even make a post. He'll respond if he wants to.[/quote]

I guess you are right and we'll leave it at that...

[quote name='Briandl']

EDIT: I'm such a dip, the subject should be check your PM's...[/quote]

No, the subject should be learn proper english.

[quote name='Ericnmel99'][quote name='Briandl']

No, the subject should be learn proper english.[/quote]

Wow I wasn't expecting that. I know I'm no English teacher but I think my writing is at leat comprehendable, it's not like I came in here saying:

WH3RE IS T3H CH3APY D !!! ?

Is everyone here an asshole like you, or are you the minority ?

I have a website and didn't want to SPAM the forums and I saw a thread Cheapy D had closed and mentioned that you needed to send him a PM.

When he did get back to me he seemed nice and wasn't looking to line his pockets, he just wanted sites that were beneficial to the community.

I sent him a PM to further discuss and I posted this topic to let him know I was thinking of having a Labor Day sale and to get his feedback.

[quote name='Briandl'][quote name='Ericnmel99'][quote name='Briandl']

No, the subject should be learn proper english.[/quote]

Wow I wasn't expecting that. I know I'm no English teacher but I think my writing is at leat comprehendable, it's not like I came in here saying:

WH3RE IS T3H CH3APY D !!! ?

Is everyone here an asshole like you, or are you the minority ?

I have a website and didn't want to SPAM the forums and I saw a thread Cheapy D had closed and mentioned that you needed to send him a PM.

When he did get back to me he seemed nice and wasn't looking to line his pockets, he just wanted sites that were beneficial to the community.

I sent him a PM to further discuss and I posted this topic to let him know I was thinking of having a Labor Day sale and to get his feedback.[/quote]

No. I think you will find that most of the people here are assholes. I know I am.

edit- Eric. You need to improve your (not you're, since I've seen you get those two confused) English (not english) before you start criticizing others.

You know, Briandl, if you are going to conduct business correspondence through the CAG boards, it would behoove to at least to try to be professional in appearence when you are making threads viewable by the public.

If you saw someone who proclaimed they owned a website and you saw correspondance from them that was riddled with spelling, punctuation and grammar errors, would you really want to be doing business with them? If they're too lazy to check the spelling, punctuation and such of a correspondance they are using to represent thier business, how much faith would you have in them when it comes to dealing with your critical data (credit card numbers, etc.)?

[quote name='JSweeney']You know, Briandl, if you are going to conduct business correspondence through the CAG boards, it would behoove to at least to try to be professional in appearence when you are making threads viewable by the public.

If you saw someone who proclaimed they owned a website and you saw correspondance from them that was riddled with spelling, punctuation and grammar errors, would you really want to be doing business with them? If they're too lazy to check the spelling, punctuation and such of a correspondance they are using to represent thier business, how much faith would you have in them when it comes to dealing with your critical data (credit card numbers, etc.)?[/quote]

I must not be the smartest guy because honestly I don't see much wrong with my original post in terms of spelling or grammer, although I am sure I used a few too many commas and I'm sure the sentence was a run on.

I guess my eBay feedback disproves your point as I doubt you'll see any feedback pertaining to any mistakes with ciritical data.

Let me also say that eBay is only a small percentage of my business dealings.

I guess in the end it's irrelevant as it doesn't appear that anyone is interested in new video game deals, otherwise I'd expect people would be friendlier to new posters and website owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back