GC/PC/PS1 FS/T; GC/PC/PS1/PS2/$$ Wanted; Updated 02/24/08

You're pretty much hilarious. CML for Resident Evil 4. I also want (so bad!) Metroid Prime 2, if it's still available. PM a response, homes.

hmm i PM'd you around last week about THUG and Alien Hominid. Right now I just want THUG so I'll be willing to pay shipping for more than the actual item price. Alien Hominid.. well maybe next time. PM me.

[quote name='The Crotch']Still slogging away at Warrior Within. I had a wicked urge to turn it off when the fourth incarnation of one of the game's bosses began attacking me by throwing exploding dogs at me.

BUMP.[/quote]well make sure you get all the health ups, and save before the last one, or else you'll only get ONE of the endings :drool:

Edit: took ALL my willpower to get through the game twice, don't make the same mistake i did, two thrones is DEFINITELY worth it though

well yes...........she is still alive................but..............yea you'll figure it out when you play TT and for the record they gave boob jobs to all the female chars

[quote name='The Crotch']The mods would probably be unhappy with all this off-topic posting in my trade thread. But, I don't think the mods ever look at my trade thread.

1: Do they fix Kaileena's (I guess we can drop the spoiler tags since we're the only ones who read this) hair? It looked... almost PS1-like in Warrior Within.
2: How "sealed" do you need that sealed Skies of Arcadia to be? I've got an unlisted copy in excellent condition. Ultra-minor creases on the manual, but otherwise flawless.[/quote]i didn't really pay attention to that, but i suppose so, if your skies of arcadia is complete with absolutely everything it came with and the disc is absolutely MINT then take a look at my trade list and see if anything interests you, i don't have any money right now to buy games, only trading, oh and free bump

Would buying games from a crotch be comparable to buying them at Gamestop?

It's not on your list but that may be because it's so shitty, do you have Sonic Heroes by any chance?

CML for eternal darkness and mercenaries. If you can't find anything on there I can send you $15 paypal for both, thanks.

bread's done
Back