What days does Bestbuy Restock ps3

panasonic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
Anyone know what stores and what days will be getting ps3s this week :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy: i went last thursday waited for an hour but they didn't get any then i found out they sold them later on. WTF do they sell it later on in the day? anyone know which time? Trying to get a ps3 from bestbuy to buy the warranty would be great if anyone knew when bestbuy will sell this week.

[quote name='imascrub']what time were you waitin around at on thurs?[/quote]

an hour before opening. i started waiting at 9

I think BB gets their stock on random days. The time that they sell them appears to depend on the store, some will sell them as soon as they get them in, others will wait until 5 so that people who call in can drive like maniacs to get there after work to pick them up. Good luck!

one of my coworkers knows someone who works at BB so he just gets a call whenever they get it in. Great success. I shouldve went with him when he went because they had a bunch of 60GB.

[quote name='panasonic']Anyone know what stores and what days will be getting ps3s this week :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy: i went last thursday waited for an hour but they didn't get any then i found out they sold them later on. WTF do they sell it later on in the day? anyone know which time? Trying to get a ps3 from bestbuy to buy the warranty would be great if anyone knew when bestbuy will sell this week.[/quote]

Figure out what time the shipment came in. Most likely, the shipments happen on random days, but it will come at the same time on those days. I went to my local bestbuy in SF, CA and found out that ps3's came in at 11:30 am. 2 days later i was curious to see if they had them again so i went again at 11:30am and BAM! they just brought them out. I even checked a third time the following week, and BAM!! they got 2 pallets of ps3's in.

-JoE

Thats pretty good that best buy does that. keeps the scalpers, who are there first thing in the morning, from hoarding them all.

bread's done
Back