FS/FT Many NEW Oldskool Consoles and games. 3DO, Lynx, TG16, SNES, Jaguar, etc.

Collaborator

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Up until recently, I was quite a collector of video game "Antiquities", and i've found in the last year or so that i've lost interest in some of this stuff. My loss, your gain. I'll post things slowly just to keep the excitement factor going, but I thought i'd start things off with what I have sitting in one of the closets.

I'll start off with a picture:
76859102.jpg

Please excuse the quality, I took it just a few minutes ago with my crappy 2 year old cellphone :)

Top Shelf:
Brand new Panasonic 3DO FZ-10 (the newer, more reliable one). Never used, complete. Has a sticker on it that says it came with Gex, but apparently it was lying or I never bothered to check until now.
Brand new Atari Lynx. Original model, not the revision. Never used, complete. Has California Games with it.
Brand new Turbo Grafx 16. Never used, complete. Has a great pic of some kid that looks straight out of the 90s on it. Saved by the Bell comes to mind.
EverQuest 2 collector's edition. Sorry, i'm a tad embarassed this made it into the picture. Don't think any less of me please!

Middle Shelf:
SNES - Killer Instinct bundle. I might have used it once or twice. Looks new, complete. Has the killer instinct cart and soundtrack.
Atari Jaguar. This one has taken some damage in moves. Box is not in the greatest shape anymore. Console is complete and in top shape though. I know i've played this one.
Brand new NES Controllers 2 pack. Someone walked into Funcoland when I used to work there and gave it to me because they no longer had an NES. Sucker.
NES Satellite. I have no idea where I got this. Looks new. I don't know if it's complete, but it looks like it.
Brand new Playstation 2 Slim - I bought this just in case my other one dies.
Brand new PS One LCD screen - Hey, if they were on sale at Toys R Us near you for $10, you'd buy one too.
Brand new GBA SP Cobalt - I got this from my last job for being a star performer. Then I got fired. I must have been performing a little too well.
My other GBA SP - Orange color. Oh, there's a loose charger there too.

Bottom Shelf:
Factory sealed SNES and NES games. Some highlights:
Megaman 1-4
Megaman X
Shadowrun
Top Gear 3000
and a bunch of others.
Also there are 2 boxed GBA games: Phantasy Star Collection and Lunar Legend.

Not Pictured 4th Shelf:
World of Warcraft Collector's Edition (not sealed)
Warcraft 3 Collector's Edition (not sealed)
NES Advantage joystick.
Sega Saturn (used), 20 Saturn games (used), 2 Playstations (used), 2 N64s (used).

If you want any of this stuff, be prepared to sacrifice for it. I am not an easy one to please.

Some of the items i'm looking for:
10-Million model midnight playstation
Net Yaroze USA development playstation
Portable Sony CD-I
Exciting Factory Sealed SNES/NES games (nothing squaresoft made fits into this category)
Other exciting video game items (hint, if anyone's ever heard of it, it probably isn't that exciting) ***NOTHING NEW CONSOLE RELATED***
Big wads of cash
????

This is one closet of 3. There are also 4 bookshelves. The stuff in the closets is the stuff I deemed unworthy of DISPLAY.
I'll reupdate with new stuff as interest wanes.
PM or post, i'll check every so often.

~Colla

bread's done
Back