Question.. Hope someone sees this soon.

kaozskyblade

CAGiversary!
Ok... After much thought, i have decided to get a wii, but my dilemma is this: I like in a town which only has 2 stores where I can get one, Gamecrazy and Walmart. I know for a fact that I won't find one in walmart, so I wanted to ask you guys this: Does anyone know if Wii's are going to be selling on gamecrazy tomorrow?? I don't want to go tommorrow for nothing. Lol, is gamecrazy even open tommorrow?? Well, thx for the answers

Yes, Gamecrazy is open on Sundays. I would have suggested calling them and asking, but they would be closed at the time of my post. I would suggest driving to a town that has a Target, Best Buy or Circuit City and getting in line as they will all have Wiis in the morning. But I guess it depends on how badly you need one. You could also call Wal Mart and ask them if they will have any and go get in line if they do. Hope this helps. Good Luck!

I dont believe Gamecrazy is widely known to be having them. If they do, its sheer luck.

You basically have no options. Start driving until you find a town with a Circuit City.

The guys at the Gamecrazy near me said that they were going to have some on Sunday, but they were not sure how many they would have.

Meh.. I called and they said that they had none left... guess they gave them to the members or sumthing.. o well.. .gonna have to wait til lafter christmas lol... thx for your help though

bread's done
Back