Must Have Dreamcast Games (IMPORTS!)

naes

CAGiversary!
Feedback
63 (100%)
What are the must have and best Dreamcast games to get imported? I finally have all the US Dreamcast game releases that I want, which ones must I get? And how much are the fishing rods for the Dreamcast? And are the 3rd party maracas any good? I have Samba di Amigo, but no maracas :roll:

And are the mics from Seaman rare? I need one.

Here is a list of imports from another site to start you off:
http://www.racketboy.com/retro/2006/01/essential-imports-best-import.html

However I could recommend Rez, if you don't have it for the PS2.

Fishing Rods can be found fairly cheap on eBay, somewhere around $6.00-$10.00 + Shipping.

The 3rd party maracas are something I would like to know about as well. I may just even order some and review them myself.

As for the Dreamcast Mic, it is a bit tougher to find, but should not cost you a rediculous amount. Perhaps somewhere around $20.00 shipped or + shipping.

Do. Not. Get. Third Party. Maracas.

I bought Samba de Amigo a while back with a pair of official maracas and some third party ones. While playing with the official ones, it's a blast. The third party ones - nothing but headaches. They don't sense well, feel cheap, and are no substitute for the officials.

thx,for link ffmooglestar.i was looking for some good list of dreamcast games.I already got most of the expensive ones like agetec stick,marvel vs capcom 2,project justice,seaman with mic and samba maracas.i guess i have to stock up on my import selection,the only one i have is capcom vs snk 2. I doubt i will have any time to finish any dreamcast games along with my current games

[quote name='fatbeer']thx,for link ffmooglestar.i was looking for some good list of dreamcast games.I already got most of the expensive ones like agetec stick,marvel vs capcom 2,project justice,seaman with mic and samba maracas.i guess i have to stock up on my import selection,the only one i have is capcom vs snk 2. I doubt i will have any time to finish any dreamcast games along with my current games[/quote]

If you need more recommendations, check out this list as well:
http://www.racketboy.com/retro/2006/10/best-dreamcast-games-for-today-top.html

Long live the Dreamcast!

Street Fighter Alpha 3 Upper, or whatever it's super long name is. I've also got Super Street Fighter II X Grand Master Edition, which is really good. I managed to pick up MVC2 import for $15 like 4 years ago, I call it a good deal.

bread's done
Back