Russian school hostage takers

WarrenGekko

CAGiversary!
I would personnally like to shoot and kill every single Muslim hostage taker that stormed that school in Russia and then started fire on the children (instead of the Russian military) when the children were escaping.
I hate them all.

Is this what Allah wants?

Allah wants peace.

The terrorists are going to burn in hell, unless it is possible for a god to be as forgiving as the Christion/Islamic god is 'supposed' to be. It that is the case than the vengeful Jewish god will have to do the job.

Did you know the first 8 people they killed were shot in the back while running?

And there are suicide bombers roaming the streets. The Russian soldiers told people to look out for women dressed in white.

I also read about how the terrorists treated the children while captive. They were NEVER going to let these poor kids out alive.

If Allah wants peace, he is doing a pathetic job of informing his followers.

[quote name='WarrenGekko']If Allah wants peace, he is doing a pathetic job of informing his followers.[/quote]

None of the deities has done a very good job of that.

[quote name='WarrenGekko']If Allah wants peace, he is doing a pathetic job of informing his followers.[/quote]

He should run negative ad campaigns against evil.

Russians Storm School; 100 Bodies Found

11 minutes ago Add Top Stories - AP to My Yahoo!

By MIKE ECKEL, Associated Press Writer

BESLAN, Russia - Commandos stormed a school Friday in southern Russia and battled separatist rebels holding hundreds of hostages, as crying children, some naked and covered in blood, fled through explosions and gunfire. More than 100 bodies were reportedly found in the gymnasium where hostages had been held.

The extent of the casualties was not immediately known. The militants, who had been demanding independence for nearby Chechnya (news - web sites), had been keeping up to 1,500 hostages — mostly women and children — in the sweltering gymnasium for more than two days.

Regional emergency officials said at least 100 people were killed. A cameraman for the British network ITN reported seeing around 100 bodies in the gym. The correspondent for Russia's Interfax news agency reported that there were dozens of bodies in the school, including about 100 in the gym, and that some were killed when the building's roof collapsed from an explosion before the main assault began.

Other casualties were reported when militants opened fire on hostages as they fled the building and in fighting that went on for several hours afterward. Russian forces killed 10 of the hostage-takers, Interfax reported. The regional health minister reported that 409 people were wounded, including at least 218 children.

Russian authorities took control of the school in the assault, which did not appear to have been planned beforehand but may have been prompted when the hostage-takers began shooting and setting off explosives.

About a dozen hostage-takers escaped, with the Interfax new agency reporting that they split into three groups to blend in with the hostages and took refuge in a home nearby. Tank fire was heard from the area of the house, Interfax said, and gunfire rang out through the town for hours.

The White House branded the hostage-taking "barbaric" and "despicable" and said responsibility for dozens of lost lives rests with the terrorists. "The United States stands side-by-side with Russia in our global fight against terrorism," spokesman Scott McClellan said.

President Bush (news - web sites) was briefed on developments in Russia Friday morning before a re-election rally in Pennsylvania. He did not talk about the Russian terrorism during his speech.

Huge columns of smoke billowed from the school, where windows were shattered, part of roof gone and another part charred. Commandos, residents and journalists scurried around the building and soldiers climbed inside through a lower floor window, all the glass missing.

People ran through the streets, the wounded carried off on stretchers. An Associated Press reporter saw ambulances speeding by, the windows streaked with blood. Four armed men in civilian clothes ran by, shouting, "A militant ran this way."

Soldiers and men in civilian clothes carried children — some naked, some clad only in underpants, some covered in blood — to a temporary hospital set up behind an armored personnel carrier. One child had a bandage on her head, others had bandaged limbs. Some women, newly freed from the school, fainted.

The children drank eagerly from bottles of water given to them once they reached safety. Many of the children were only partly clothed because of the stifling heat in the gymnasium where they had been held since the militants took the building on Wednesday morning. The hostage-takers had refused to let food or water into the school throughout the standoff.

"I am helping you," a man dressed in camouflage told a crying girl. Women gathered around, trying to soothe her, saying "It's all right. It's all right."

Associated Press Television News footage showed the bodies of four children and a woman, and the ITAR-Tass news agency reported at least seven people killed, including five militants.

A nurse spread clean sheets on stretchers, and told AP that Russian officials expected "very many" wounded.

The chaos erupted on the third day of the hostage standoff in Beslan, a town of 30,000 in North Ossetia, a republic near the wartorn region of Chechnya. North Ossetia's president, Alexander Dzasokhov, said the militants had demanded independence for the nearby wartorn region of Chechnya.

It began after militants had agreed to let Russia retrieve the bodies of people killed early in the raid. Explosions went off as the emergency personnel went to get the bodies at around 1 p.m., collapsing part of the roof of the building, and hostages took the noise as a signal to flee, officials said.

Militants opened fire on fleeing hostages and security forces returned fire. Once the hostage-takers sought to escape, Russian officials apparently made the decision to storm the building.

The militants had reportedly threatened to blow up the building if authorities tried to storm it, but all indications suggested the explosions began before the assault. Russian officials repeatedly said they were not planning to invade and had earlier won the release of 26 hostages through negotiations.

The hostage takers' identities were murky. Lev Dzugayev, a North Ossetian official, said the attackers might be from Chechnya or Ingushetia. Law enforcement sources in North Ossetia and Ingushetia, speaking on condition of anonymity, said the attackers were believed to include Chechens, Ingush, Russians and a North Ossetian suspected of participating in the Ingushetia violence.

Insurgents fought an earlier war for Chechen independence, a conflict that ended in stalemate. In the years since, the rebels and their sympathizers have increasingly taken to assaults and attacks outside the tiny republic.

Negotiators said the hostage-takers had repeatedly refused offers of food and water througout the standoff.

"They are very cruel people, we are facing a ruthless enemy," said Leonid Roshal, a pediatrician involved in the negotiations. "I talked with them many times on my cell phone, but every time I ask to give food, water and medicine to the hostages they refuse my request."

The school seizure came a day after a suspected Chechen suicide bomber blew herself up outside a Moscow subway station, killing nine people, and just over a week after 90 people died in two plane crashes that are suspected to have been blown up by bombers also linked to Chechnya.

In a 2002 theater raid in Moscow, Chechen rebels took about 800 hostages during a performance, a standoff that ended after a knockout gas was pumped into the building, debilitating the captors but causing almost all of the 129 hostage deaths.

There were conflicting reports of the number of hostages being held at the school. Officials had initially said about 350 — but some freed hostages among a small group freed Thursday put the number at about 1,500.

Women escaping the building were seen fainting and others, some covered in blood, were carried away on stretchers. After the escape, commandos assaulted the building.

On Thursday, the militants had freed about 26 hostages, all women and children.

President Vladimir Putin (news - web sites) had said that everything possible would be done to end the "horrible" crisis and save the lives of the children.

I don't know if it's right or what because the 1,500 hostage number seems higher than the 130 I heard one day the 4509 number I heard another.

I say Russia goes into that dumb place that these terrorists are from and blow the whole fucking thing away.

I'm now afraid with this new low that something like this would be tried here to influence the elections.

This should set off warning bells bigtime.

At least the Russian special forces have prevented the bombs from detonating both at the school and in the Moscow theater.

If the bombs went off the casualty rate would have been 100%.

[quote name='Quackzilla']At least the Russian special forces have prevented the bombs from detonating both at the school and in the Moscow theater.

If the bombs went off the casualty rate would have been 100%.[/quote]

They did the right thing. Those Muslims were never going to let them go alive.

[quote name='WarrenGekko'][quote name='Quackzilla']At least the Russian special forces have prevented the bombs from detonating both at the school and in the Moscow theater.

They did the right thing. Those Muslims were never going to let them go alive.[/quote]

Did you read the article? Apparently the terrorists started firing and set off explosives, then the hostages attempted to flee (with the terrorists shooting them in the back as they did so), and so the Russian forces were pretty much forced to act. They did let 25+ hostages go before that, though.

[quote name='elprincipe'][quote name='WarrenGekko'][quote name='Quackzilla']At least the Russian special forces have prevented the bombs from detonating both at the school and in the Moscow theater.

They did the right thing. Those Muslims were never going to let them go alive.[/quote]

Did you read the article? Apparently the terrorists started firing and set off explosives, then the hostages attempted to flee (with the terrorists shooting them in the back as they did so), and so the Russian forces were pretty much forced to act. They did let 25+ hostages go before that, though.[/quote]

That's why I am saying that Russia did the right thing and went in thier to kill those Muslims. The Muslims had planned on killing everyone in the school from the start. If this same thing happened to me in America, I would rather take my chances with the US military than the greasy Muslims

In all fairness the Spetsnaz are equivilent to our Green Berets. I have seen no accounting of which Russian units were involved though. I have never seen any bit of military intelligence or heard through the training grapevines that go with having worked with multi-national forces that the Russians have anyone as capable as the navy SEAL's, Delta Force or arguably the best elite forces in the world the British SAS or Special Boat Service.

The worldwide elite forces community numbers a few thousand. They've all cross trained to death to the point where our forces may not know every Brit, German, Frenchman or Russian counterpart but they probably know their officers.

If the Russian army just sent infantry or airborne troops those kids were as good as dead. The interesting thing I've heard on numerous broadcasts tonight is that the captured three of them in the school basement. I'd really hate to be on the other side of an angry Russian interogation.

[quote name='WarrenGekko'][quote name='Quackzilla']At least the Russian special forces have prevented the bombs from detonating both at the school and in the Moscow theater.

They were NOT Muslims. These are Chechen rebels looking for independence from Russia. They are also the highest form of cowards, having to take children hostage.

[quote name='ZarathosNY'] They were NOT Muslims. These are Chechen rebels looking for independence from Russia. They are also the highest form of cowards, having to take children hostage.[/quote]

MOSCOW – Russian investigators said Arab operatives linked to Al Qaida played a major role in the takeover of a Russian school in which 400 people were killed.

Russian officials said authorities have determined that 10 of the 32 suicide attackers who took over a high school in Beslan in North Ossetia last week were nationals from several Arab countries. Most of the attackers were Chechens and Ingush who had been trained at Al Qaida camps in Afghanistan.

The 10 Arab nationals came from Jordan, Saudi Arabia and Syria, officials said. They said security forces seized notebooks in Arabic in the school taken over by insurgents. Officials said survivors told authorities that some of the captors spoke Arabic during the three-day hostage ordeal.

Link

Try apologizing for another group. Your Muslim one didn't work. Maybe you can claim they were Republican theater goers that were jeered in New York.

There you go again, PAD.

Not all Arabs are Muslims.

Of course, you racists can't really tell people apart unless they are carrying a Christian bible in a white hand.

[quote name='PittsburghAfterDark'][quote name='ZarathosNY'] They were NOT Muslims. These are Chechen rebels looking for independence from Russia. They are also the highest form of cowards, having to take children hostage.[/quote]

MOSCOW – Russian investigators said Arab operatives linked to Al Qaida played a major role in the takeover of a Russian school in which 400 people were killed.

Russian officials said authorities have determined that 10 of the 32 suicide attackers who took over a high school in Beslan in North Ossetia last week were nationals from several Arab countries. Most of the attackers were Chechens and Ingush who had been trained at Al Qaida camps in Afghanistan.

The 10 Arab nationals came from Jordan, Saudi Arabia and Syria, officials said. They said security forces seized notebooks in Arabic in the school taken over by insurgents. Officials said survivors told authorities that some of the captors spoke Arabic during the three-day hostage ordeal.

Link

Try apologizing for another group. Your Muslim one didn't work. Maybe you can claim they were Republican theater goers that were jeered in New York.[/quote]

Who is apologizing for anyone? The article posted said nothing about Muslims. Neither does your reply. It mentions arabs. You just keep proving PAD, a bigoted mind is ususally an ignorant one.

[quote name='PittsburghAfterDark'] I have seen no accounting of which Russian units were involved though. I have never seen any bit of military intelligence or heard through the training grapevines that go with having worked with multi-national forces that the Russians have anyone as capable as the navy SEAL's, Delta Force or arguably the best elite forces in the world the British SAS or Special Boat Service.[/quote]

Usually, when you have a group of special forces agents, whose purpose is to counter the enemies spies and other operatives, the government sort of likes to keep it secret, ya know?

Go ahead and keep calling me bigot. It's the last thing you have left since you can't counter me you attack me personally.

Oh, by the way?

Which one of us in this conversation went and spent 8 months in the desert to liberate Arab lands? Which one of us got to know Saudi Arabian, Kuwaiti and Bharani allies? Which one of us captured dozens of Iraqi's and gave them food and water when they hadn't been resupplied in weeks? Which one of us gave up having drinks after training or on leave out of respect for the Muslim faith? Which one of us stopped looting of innocents homes in the aftermath of war?

Oh that's right, it wasn't you.

I'm surprised they sent assholes like you out there.
Disrespect intended.

What do you want? A 'Purple Heart band-aid'? Your filth disgusts me.

You harass John Kerry and his supporters and accuse them of commiting war crimes that you ALSO claim didn't exist, while also harassing them for talking about their military history, even though that is what you are doing right now. And then you dishonor every veteran who has been injured in combat by MAKING FUN OF THE PURPLE HEART MEDAL.

You are a horrible, disgusting excuse for a human.

Assholes like me allow assholes like you to be assholes online.

You can't address one point I bring up. You change the topic and deepen your personal attacks.

Too bad you have no idea what a real horrible, disgusting human being is. I'll give you a hint.... they're what this topic was initially about before you devolved it into yet another deep seeded personal attack.

I'll pray for you Quackzilla.

You and WarrenGekko were the ones that changed the topic, with your racist posts.

Btw, hating people like you do so much can adversely affect your blood pressure.

[quote name='Quackzilla']I'm surprised they sent assholes like you out there.
Disrespect intended.
[/quote]

You insult all of us in uniform. And its not suprising.

[quote name='CTLesq'][quote name='Quackzilla']I'm surprised they sent assholes like you out there.
Disrespect intended.
[/quote]

You insult all of us in uniform. And its not suprising.[/quote]

You twist what I said to meet your needs.

You know I was referring to you racists, and I don't think you should be able to fight along side the real soldiers.

[quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']Go ahead and keep calling me bigot. It's the last thing you have left since you can't counter me you attack me personally.

Oh, by the way?

Which one of us in this conversation went and spent 8 months in the desert to liberate Arab lands? Which one of us got to know Saudi Arabian, Kuwaiti and Bharani allies? Which one of us captured dozens of Iraqi's and gave them food and water when they hadn't been resupplied in weeks? Which one of us gave up having drinks after training or on leave out of respect for the Muslim faith? Which one of us stopped looting of innocents homes in the aftermath of war?

Oh that's right, it wasn't you.[/quote]

PAD, I have proven you wrong time and time again. All you have left is to make bigoted remarks. Calling all Muslims terrorists is bigoted. That is not name calling, that is fact.

[quote name='Quackzilla'][quote name='CTLesq'][quote name='Quackzilla']I'm surprised they sent assholes like you out there.
Disrespect intended.
[/quote]

You insult all of us in uniform. And its not suprising.[/quote]

You twist what I said to meet your needs.

You know I was referring to you racists, and I don't think you should be able to fight along side the real soldiers.[/quote]

Thank you for lumping me in with "racists".

And who is doing the twisting?

Apparently when one lacks an argument the fall back position is to call someone a racist.

Pathetic.

CTL

Guess what, I trained more real soldiers than you have posts.

I served with and trained blacks, whites, jews, muslims, Mormons, Puerto Ricans, Lebanese, Saudi Arabians, Kuwaitis, Israelis, Brits, Egyptians, Germans, Dutch, Poles, Czechs, Hungarians, Italians, Austrailians, Russians, Ukranians and Georgians.

[quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']Guess what, I trained more real soldiers than you have posts.

I served with and trained blacks, whites, jews, muslims, Mormons, Puerto Ricans, Lebanese, Saudi Arabians, Kuwaitis, Israelis, Brits, Egyptians, Germans, Dutch, Poles, Czechs, Hungarians, Italians, Austrailians, Russians, Ukranians and Georgians.[/quote]

So that entitles you to make bigoted remarks?

[quote name='Quackzilla']You and WarrenGekko were the ones that changed the topic, with your racist posts.

Btw, hating people like you do so much can adversely affect your blood pressure.[/quote]

I never changed the topic and I never said anything racist. I am just sick of hearing this violence and using religion to defend it as righteous. There is NOTHING racist about that. I don't care if your Muslim or Christian. Lately, it has been Muslims "freedom" fighters that are sinking to new lows.

Oh and I am still pissed about that school shooting in Russia. That is so wrong in so many ways. This better NEVER happen to mine.

[quote name='Quackzilla']There you go again, PAD.

Not all Arabs are Muslims.

Of course, you racists can't really tell people apart unless they are carrying a Christian bible in a white hand.[/quote]

You are incorrect. ALL Arabs are Muslims

[quote name='WarrenGekko']

You are incorrect. ALL Arabs are Muslims[/quote]

What about Arabic Jews or Christian Arabs? As in Lebanon?

[quote name='Lawmachine'][quote name='WarrenGekko']

You are incorrect. ALL Arabs are Muslims[/quote]

What about Arabic Jews or Christian Arabs? As in Lebanon?[/quote]

You are correct. I would say 90% of Arabs are Muslim

[quote name='Quackzilla']You bigot, you just pulled that number out of your ass!

There is no accurate way to conduct a worldwide census.[/quote]

Ok. Then it more like 92%.

You really can't be a bigot when you are saying that the overwhelming majority of Arabs are Muslim. Thats a fact.

The definition of bigot is One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

I am not really partial to my own group. Unless you are talking America which is a lot of groups

I conducted a worldwide census and that was the official totals.

Just kidding. I don't care what percentage it is. I just know it is very high.

*I reads your m1nd!*

//All Arabs are Muslim.

//All white people are Christian.

//All niggas are Baptist.

//All 'spics are Catholics.

Assumption is the base of racism, bitch.

If you read my mind, it would say that Arab countries like Iran and Iraq are considered Muslim not by me but by the entire world. That's why they are described that way in the news. The reason why the news calls them Muslim countries is because the vast majority are Muslim. Similarly, I characterize the entire country of Isreal as being Jewish. NO ASSUMPTIONS! And because Arab countries are Muslim while Isreal is Jewish is the main reason why they are constantly at odds with one another.

However, to come up with the logic you did shows a person who is constantly looking for racism when it isn't there. The race card is old and should only be used when appropriate. You use of the race card when I state facts is totally inappropriate.

bread's done
Back