(NEW PS2) Viewtiful Joe 2 & 18-Wheeler $9.99 each, Getaway & DBZ: Budokai $4.99 each

Oh hell, I was just about to post this!!! Great price for a great game.

Edit: I guess I'm only 4 hours late huh? :lol:

[quote name='NeueZiel']Hopefully the GC version will drop as well[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have the PS2 version for the first VJ, but I want the GameCube version for VJ2. Had to pass on this one.

[quote name='NeueZiel']Hopefully the GC version will drop as well[/QUOTE]

yeah, if it hits $10 I'm in but I'm passing on the PS2 version right now...

I just called a couple EBs in Houston, TX. The price is for B&M as well. Both of the ones I called though only had 1 copy left.

[quote name='BIG5']Great deal, but I can't buy everything just because it's on sale; only old women at grocery stores do that.[/QUOTE]

*cough* FATWALLET *cough*

[quote name='onetrackmind']gotta love some viewtiful joe. I have the first one, anyone ahve any opinions on the second one?[/QUOTE]

Essentially it's more of the same, but it's good fun none-the-less. I paid $20 back when it first dropped and it was most certainly worth it.

Damn, that's a great deal. It was a great deal at $20 when I bought it! GameCube version, though.

[quote name='SkyGheNe']I'll wait for the GC version.[/QUOTE]

I've noticed that the GCN versions of most multiplatform titles take longer to drop in price than the PS2 and Xbox ports of the same games. Perhaps they have a smaller print run or something because most GCN owners only the first party titles.

[quote name='MaxBiaggi2']I've noticed that the GCN versions of most multiplatform titles take longer to drop in price than the PS2 and Xbox ports of the same games. Perhaps they have a smaller print run or something because most GCN owners only the first party titles.[/QUOTE]

You think I should go for the ps2 version then? What are the odds that this or the first will drop to 9.99 for gcn?

I traded in my gc copy a while ago and regret it...big time.

Happened with rachet and clank too.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']The GCN VJ2 drops to $9.99 whenever K-mart decides to have one of those bluelight sales.[/QUOTE]

No kmarts near me :(

yeah, thanks for sorting the list out on that link, i didn't even know you could get games that cheap....

is there a coupon code you can use for buying new games from that ebgames site?

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']The GCN VJ2 drops to $9.99 whenever K-mart decides to have one of those bluelight sales.[/QUOTE]

I concur with that one, as I picked one up a couple weekends ago and sold it to another CAG.

[quote name='bfg9k']The Getaway went down to $4.99 if anyone is interested.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Was waiting for that to happen. Grabbed it for myself and added it to the main post.

Bought:

Viewtiful Joe 2
Star Wars Rogue Leader (sued) - 15% - free ship

I was torn between SW-RL and Starfox 64. Is SF64 any good?

troy

Cool, got Getaway . . . I bought it at launch . . . its not a great game but it has its moments.

I got it for $30 ($10 savings at CC) beat it and traded it in within a month for $22 at GS and got Red Faction 2 for $20 new . . . some advertised deal at the time. So, I traded Getaway for RF2 . . . great deal at the time.

I still have my save file and wanted to rebuy Getaway when the price was right . . . like today.

I added Super Ghouls n Ghosts for GBA ($6 ac) to get free shipping! . . . $11 for both!

Thanks OP.

[quote name='electrictroy']Bought:

Viewtiful Joe 2

troy[/QUOTE]

Starfox 64 is a GREAT game. One of my favorites of all time.

Thanks OP. Picked up The Getaway.

[quote name='MaxBiaggi2']Not badly enough that the inevitiable sequel isn't already well on its way to store shelves, unfortunately.[/QUOTE]
It's first sequal, Black Monday, came out back in January...to deservedly little fanfare.

[quote name='electrictroy']Bought:

Viewtiful Joe 2

troy[/QUOTE]

GOOD?! :shock: It's teh BEST evarz!!11!!

Seriously it's pretty damn good (if you can stand crappy n64 graphics that is).

[quote name='-Never4ever-']GOOD?! :shock: Starfox64's pretty damn good (if you can stand crappy n64 graphics that is).[/QUOTE]
It's the gameplay that matters, not the T&A.

troy

[quote name='sabin23']Yeah, the controls are kind of whack.

Is DBZ: Boudakia the gone DBZ game?[/QUOTE]

whack controls or not....when i looked past the controls 2 years ago while playing The Getaway, I had one of the funnest experiences I've ever had playing a video game

The Getaway is in stock as of now. I got my copy today and it's in non-GH packaging. It had the red "greatest hit" sticker on it, but obviously YMMV.

[quote name='javeryh']yeah, if it hits $10 I'm in but I'm passing on the PS2 version right now...[/QUOTE]

I too am waiting for the GC version of V-Joe 2 to drop to this...

I did pick up Paper Mario 2 for $20 from EBGames, however. Sweet deal.

Finally decided to pick up The Getaway new for $4.99. Damn, I remember about a month ago they had this for $9 new at Sears and I almost picked it up then. Thanks, OP and Ebgames.com.

Also, Picked up Kill.switch for Xbox new for $9.99 and NBA Inside Drive 2003 for $2.99 used so after coupons CAG15, Edge Card, and Saver I spent $18.25.

[quote name='cdeener']I have a cousin who wanted to play it and would buy it from me used for $10.[/QUOTE]

Taking advantage of anonymous strangers online is one thing, but you'd actually rip a member of your own family off to make a few bucks? :puke:

[quote name='MaxBiaggi2']Taking advantage of anonymous strangers online is one thing, but you'd actually rip a member of your own family off to make a few bucks? :puke:[/QUOTE]

Actually I'm not ripping off my cousin. He is buying it from me for more cash to pay me back some of the money he owes me.

bread's done
Back