Xbox: Enclave $10 & NHL 2K3 $5 PS2: Aggressive Inline $5 EBgames.com

[quote name='O.D.D']Damn there is only one copy of the Enclave in...new. Somebody better jump on that.[/quote]
I have a feeling that it might be a limit of one per customer as NHL 2k3 is the same way. No limit on NFL 2k3 though.

You may as well order a new ($2.99 vs. $3.99 used) NFL2k3 because with the 25% off it makes it $2.99 but NHL you save like 50 cents. Thanks OP!

[quote name='shadowrunner7240']:evil:
Enclave is gone already.[/quote]

Blame me for that one. O.O.D. said there was only one copy, so I jumped on it as soon as I saw the posting.

How is enclave, I read some reviews and they said it was incredibly difficult due to the lack of save points. If it comes back in, is this worth picking up?

[quote name='msdmoney']How is enclave, I read some reviews and they said it was incredibly difficult due to the lack of save points. If it comes back in, is this worth picking up?[/quote]

Yes it is. Truely a great game that goes back to the old-school.

[quote name='O.D.D'][quote name='msdmoney']How is enclave, I read some reviews and they said it was incredibly difficult due to the lack of save points. If it comes back in, is this worth picking up?[/quote]

Yes it is. Truely a great game that goes back to the old-school.[/quote]I just played the game about 20 minutes ago for 2 hours straight. It's a good game but it all felt very strange the way you had to play it. I probally just need to get used to the controls more. It's worth the $5 at CC that I got it for. :p

Enclave is worth it. I got lucky and scored a new copy of the PC version for $4. Good game. The Xbox version is supposed to be pretty good. Aggresive Inline is good from what I hear, too.

I bought and played Enclave, because I found it for cheap, but I played for about an hour and never touched it again because the damn inverted awkward control scheme bothered the hell outta me.

I really did not have that much trouble with enclave. After hearing about how it was hard and all, I was expecting it to be more difficult. Oh well, good game nonetheless and worth the $10. Aggressive inline is good as well.

bread's done
Back