Delete

Doesn't bother me. I just... love the NES one
[quote name='P dad']I think the NES retro gba sp does not have the "bight" backlight screen?[/QUOTE]

PMed.
[quote name='RawisJericho']I've got some GBA games FS/FT on my trade list. PM me if any interest you.[/QUOTE]

Possibly interested in SOM.
[quote name='pimp tyranny']i have some sealed and complete GBA games on my list[/QUOTE]

Well, the only accessories I need are like that soft system pouch that comes with a PSP, a memory stick and headphones.

The only games that really interest me are MegaMan Powered Up, PaRappa the Rapper, Syphon Filter and Metal Gear Portable Ops. Maybe the GTA games, maybe Tekken, and maybe that Mortal Kombat game
[quote name='razor_crazed']any certain bundle of games or acc ur lookin for in a PSP? price range?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='P dad']I think the NES retro gba sp does not have the "bright" backlight screen?[/quote]

While it doesn't, I think you should be able to get ahold of the newer SPs and swap the shells (though you'd have to be really patient and extra careful in doing so, the hinge area looks the most challenging but anyone could reassemble the rest).

is there anything special about the PSP headphones? I know the remote/button part has a diff. type of plug, I have an extra remote/button part if you're interested.

Hoping for it complete. Sorry man.
[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']is there anything special about the PSP headphones? I know the remote/button part has a diff. type of plug, I have an extra remote/button part if you're interested.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back