Its begining to look a lOTT like......... the next OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='rabbitt']So, my parents decided to get drunk and fight, two days before Christmas. Thanks Mom, thanks Dad![/quote]

Daddy, what did Mommy get you for Christmas?

A restraining order.

[quote name='Kayden']Daddy, what did Mommy get you for Christmas?

A restraining order.[/QUOTE]

I thought about getting them scheduled for marriage counseling for Xmas eve. They'd shit themselves.

[quote name='Hex']Damn Rocko, your sig is gigantic. :shock:[/quote]

Yeah?

Should I get rid of that quote? :lol:

[quote name='rabbitt']So, my parents decided to get drunk and fight, two days before Christmas. Thanks Mom, thanks Dad![/quote]

i come from a long line of alcoholics. with my family, that is to be EXPECTED. if, for some reason, there is no drunken fight during any given holiday, there must be something wrong.

[quote name='Moxio']Why not put them next to eachother? Horizontally?

Or create a graphic signature for maximum style. :cool:[/quote]

I dunno, I think it would look really sketchy like that.

And a graphic signature? Please. We've already touched on my skills when it comes to graphics. :cry::cry:

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']i come from a long line of alcoholics. with my family, that is to be EXPECTED. if, for some reason, there is no drunken fight during any given holiday, there must be something wrong.[/QUOTE]

Somehow, they've managed to avoid drunken fights this close to the holidays all the way up until now.

[quote name='Moxio']Why not put them next to eachother? Horizontally?

Or create a graphic signature for maximum style. :cool:[/quote]

Moxio giving advice on style?

dawnodead.jpg

[quote name='sixersballernum3']I dunno, I think it would look really sketchy like that.

And a graphic signature? Please. We've already touched on my skills when it comes to graphics. :cry::cry:[/QUOTE]

Maybe you could reduce the thundercats one to the same vertical size as your playlist and put them sidebyside.

[quote name='Kayden']Moxio giving advice on style?

dawnodead.jpg
[/QUOTE]

HEY YOU NIGAR EXPLODING HEADS IS MY LINE

*HEAD fuckING EXPLODES*

sry

[quote name='rabbitt']Somehow, they've managed to avoid drunken fights this close to the holidays all the way up until now.[/quote]

what's the holidays *without* drunken fights? isn't that their sole purpose?

[quote name='Moxio']Maybe you could reduce the thundercats one to the same vertical size as your playlist and put them sidebyside.[/quote]

How's this?

(look up) ;]

[quote name='sixersballernum3']How's this?

(look up) ;][/QUOTE]

*gasps*

Now I don't have my daily dose of Thundercats...

heh, I'm the only one in my family that drinks...of course, I have to keep it a secret from them as my mother was raised southern baptist and believes that alcohol is a sin...

[quote name='Moxio']*gasps*

Now I don't have my daily dose of Thundercats...[/quote]

Eh. That sig was old and not very pretty anyway.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']heh, I'm the only one in my family that drinks...of course, I have to keep it a secret from them as my mother was raised southern baptist and believes that alcohol is a sin...[/QUOTE]

Mother must be proud. :roll:

Wait, can't apply here.

>_>;;

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']heh, I'm the only one in my family that drinks...of course, I have to keep it a secret from them as my mother was raised southern baptist and believes that alcohol is a sin...[/quote]

Thou shalt not imbibe.

[quote name='Moxio']Mother must be proud. :roll:

Wait, can't apply here.

>_>;;[/quote]

Well its cheaper and more legel than drugs...with the exception a little weed here and there, thats all i do...

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']heh, I'm the only one in my family that drinks...of course, I have to keep it a secret from them as my mother was raised southern baptist and believes that alcohol is a sin...[/QUOTE] But the gay thing is okay? :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']But the gay thing is okay? :lol:[/quote]

Suprisingly, shes gotten better about it over the years. Though she used to not care for my partner, as he is 50 now, and I'm 23 (hell our 4 year anniversary is next Wed), but shes gotten to the point where she worries about his health as well as mine...

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Suprisingly, shes gotten better about it over the years. Though she used to not care for my partner, as he is 50 now, and I'm 23 (hell our 4 year anniversary is next Wed), but shes gotten to the point where she worries about his health as well as mine...[/QUOTE]

Do you ever do anything with him to piss her off, intentionally?

[quote name='rabbitt']Do you ever do anything with him to piss her off, intentionally?[/quote]

Like what? If you're refering to me talking about what goes on in the bedroom, no I don't...

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Like what? If you're refering to me talking about what goes on in the bedroom, no I don't...[/QUOTE]

Ah. If I were gay, I'd do that if they weren't okay with it just to tick 'em off.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']A Kayden OTT? Yes please.

How the times have changed. :lol:[/quote]

Who loves you baby?

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Suprisingly, shes gotten better about it over the years. Though she used to not care for my partner, as he is 50 now, and I'm 23 (hell our 4 year anniversary is next Wed), but shes gotten to the point where she worries about his health as well as mine...[/quote]

Yea... ... ...thats just... too much. Unpost that so I can unread it.

....Old... balls...

[quote name='Kayden']Who loves you baby?

Yea... ... ...thats just... too much. Unpost that so I can unread it.

....Old... balls...[/quote]

Uh...its not like I went into specific details...

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Uh...its not like I went into specific details...[/quote]

My imagination provides its own details...

Its own... horribly wrinkly... naked details.

[quote name='rabbitt']Ah. If I were gay, I'd do that if they weren't okay with it just to tick 'em off.[/quote]

Well, my mother can be a major pain in the ass (no pun intended), so I try my best not to upset her. We've actually bonded more in the past 6 months than anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back