Dead or Alive Ultimate preorder deal at EB Games and GameStop and IGN

sj41

CAGiversary!
I did a search and didn't see anything posted.

EB- Right now you can preorder Dead or Alive Ultimate plus get 1 of 4 trading cards, a DOAU wall scroll, and a free 3 month subscription to XBL, for $54.99.

LINK: www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/236112.asp

GameStop- Comes with exclusive Kasumi figure, special LE dual case with a disk in each box, 2 trading cards, and a 2 month free trial for XBL.

LINK by CapAmerica: www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=B210410A

IGN store has a free overnight shipping code combinable with all game preorders. Has Gamestop's bonuses (since it is runned by GameStop).

CODE: IGNLABOR

LINK: I can't get the damn link to work for this, so you're on your own.

www.ign.com

That's plenty of choices. :wink:

Hey, considering the 3-month-XBL subscription is $18 retail for itself, I don't think it's that bad of a deal at all (not to mention the wall scroll would probably be cool...depending on which characters are on it ;) ). Definatly better than picking it up the day it's released for $50 and not getting a wall scroll, 3 month XBL subscription, or trading card.

[quote name='CapAmerica']GameStop has a similar deal

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=B210410A

Dead or Alive Ultimate with Bonus! $54.99
-An exclusive Xbox Costumed Kasumi Figure
-Special Limited Edition Dual Case with one disk in each box and 2 trading cards!
-2 Months of Xbox Live Service FREE!(For new Xbox Live customers only.)[/quote]That's a better deal if you don't need the XBL subscription. You won't get the bonus items untill the game ships from either stores, so that kind of hurts the deal for me. Still, nice freebies that come with this game and it looks to be a nice fighter. :)

[quote name='shrike4242']Maybe Cheapy can work his magic and get us $40 right before it gets released, like he did for Fable. :D[/quote]

Yeah this would definitely be ideal, so cheapy if you can I can guarantee a sale from myself.

Is this in store also? I would like to get both the scroll and the Kasumi figure, if they were available in store, I could put a reservation in both stores, and once I got the extra stuff, I can roll the reservations towards something else.

[quote name='rgam2000']Is this in store also? I would like to get both the scroll and the Kasumi figure, if they were available in store, I could put a reservation in both stores, and once I got the extra stuff, I can roll the reservations towards something else.[/quote]EB has in-store pickup (don't know about GS), but you won't be able to get the freebies untill you pick up the game, so I'm not sure if that would work.

The Trading Cards and Special Limited Edition Dual Case with one disk in each box are supposed to be in all of the First Editions of DOAU like the lenticular cards were with DOA Xtreme Beach Volleyball.

IS Ebmgames going to have the Special Limited Edition Dual Case with one disk in each box and 2 trading cards?

At EB World if you uses:
DD93 - You can get Free two-day air shipping

For GameStop acording to the front page of CAG you can uses;
DOLLAR1 - 3 day shipping for $1 (exp. 9/30)
or
FREESHIPALL - Free USA Value shipping

[quote name='Owen']The Trading Cards and Special Limited Edition Dual Case with one disk in each box are supposed to be in all of the First Editions of DOAU like the lenticular cards were with DOA Xtreme Beach Volleyball.[/quote]EB doesn't mention it, but you could be right. I'm not exactly sure.

Thanks CapAmerica for the shipping codes.

It was mentioned on the Tecmo DOA forums a while back about the extra goodies for the first pressing of the game. Unless anything has changed it was not store specific. It is supposed to come in a box similar to the GTA Double Pack.

I can't get the IGN link to work. Oh well. You get free overnight shipping at the IGN store plus the GameStop bonuses.

Okay so regardless of where you order from you get the dual case and the cards. You just have to choose between the wall scroll or the figurine, correct?

Oh and a correction, the EBGames deal only has a 2 month Live subscription with it, not 3.

Plus you also get 2 cards from both places, NOT 1 from EB and 2 from Gamestop.

[quote name='Ultimatallica']Oh and a correction, the EBGames deal only has a 2 month Live subscription with it, not 3.

Plus you also get 2 cards from both places, NOT 1 from EB and 2 from Gamestop.[/quote]It clearly says on the page that you get a 3 month subscription card to XBL and it says you get 1 of 4 cards. You were reading off the IGN or GameStop deal, I'm assuming.

Dude, click on your own link to EBgames and youll see that it tells you that you get 2 of 4 cards and that its a 2 month subscription.

[quote name='Ultimatallica']Dude, click on your own link to EBgames and youll see that it tells you that you get 2 of 4 cards and that its a 2 month subscription.[/quote]It says a 3 month subscription and 1 of 4 cards for me. :? What in the world is going on? :shock:

Ehhhh.... interesting....

Anyway I went to order using the DD93 code for free 2 day shipping and it didn't seem to activate... can anyone help me quickly....

I dont know what they're talking about, it says this on EB's site...

Trading card image for display purposes only. You will receive one of four different cards. Choice of card not available.

Pre-order and receive a free Dead or Alive Ultimate Wall Scroll. Bonus item will ship with purchased product, and is only available while supplies last. If you choose In-Store Pickup for this game, please contact the store for bonus item availability.

Get a free Xbox Live three month subscription! This offer is for a limited time only.

[quote name='darth007']I dont know what they're talking about, it says this on EB's site...

Trading card image for display purposes only. You will receive one of four different cards. Choice of card not available.

Pre-order and receive a free Dead or Alive Ultimate Wall Scroll. Bonus item will ship with purchased product, and is only available while supplies last. If you choose In-Store Pickup for this game, please contact the store for bonus item availability.

Get a free Xbox Live three month subscription! This offer is for a limited time only.[/quote]That's what it says for me. :? Maybe he just won't admit that he/she is wrong? :wink:

[quote name='Ultimatallica']Ehhhh.... interesting....

Anyway I went to order using the DD93 code for free 2 day shipping and it didn't seem to activate... can anyone help me quickly....[/quote]The code works at EB. I just put it in and I didn't have any trouble.

On my last post, I sorta screwed up on the he/she thing. :lol:

I do think that he/she just mixed up the websites. I don't have a clue how, but it could happen.

No I swear to god it says the exact same thing for me except for 2 cards and 2 months. Seriously, I wouldn't make something up like this to argue over.

Also I figured out the shipping, I was clicking to remove it >

Both deals have updated to say the same thing about the Xbox Live and Trading Cards.

You will receive two of four different cards.
and
Get a free Xbox Live two month subscription! This offer is for a limited time only.

[quote name='CapAmerica']Both deals have updated to say the same thing about the Xbox Live and Trading Cards.

You will receive two of four different cards.
and
Get a free Xbox Live two month subscription! This offer is for a limited time only.[/quote]Strange. :? It still hasn't changed for me yet. I just don't get it.

last night they were differnt, but I checked them this afternoon and they where changed. I guess EB had a mistake in their info.

EBWorld:
Trading card image for display purposes only. You will receive two of four different cards. Choice of card not available.

Get a free Xbox Live two month subscription! This offer is for a limited time only.

GameStop:
Bonus Offer! - Preorder Dead or Alive Ultimate and receive an exclusive Xbox Costumed Kasumi Figure FREE! Kasumi is drop "dead" gorgeous in her new Xbox themed costume!

Preorders for DOA Ultimate will be shipped in Special Limited Edition Dual Case with one disk in each box and 2 trading cards!

Plus for the for a limited time only you will also receive 2 Months of Xbox Live Service FREE!(For new Xbox Live customers only.)

Was kicking myself earlier this year when the free Kasumi figure deal was offered on Tecmo's website but there was a glitch in there system that prevented me from being able to complete the order.

Glad IGN's offering the same deal now, tax-free and free overnight shipping to boot! :D

I want the figure too (the wall scroll at EB is similar to the one they offered with Ninja Gaiden with Ryu on it, not too exciting anymore) But judging from the (tiny) picture of the figure, it looks like cheap plastic. But still it is free, but I bet stores like Target BestBuy will have it on sale very soon...

bread's done
Back