Psychonauts (PS2) $10 at Amazon - In stock now

Just came across this myself, but it looks like it still hasn't re-stocked yet.

That was one of the most ordered deals on CAG last year...I need to post a list.

[quote name='wageslave']5 bones at your local circuit city if you can find it, but chances are you won't[/quote]

3 at kmart for xbox

[quote name='CheapyD']Just came across this myself, but it looks like it still hasn't re-stocked yet.

That was one of the most ordered deals on CAG last year...I need to post a list.[/QUOTE]
After making an order on the 26th of December mine finally shipped last night, so it is in stock, that or someone messed up and sent an incomplete order. And I've been looking around for this game and I only ever once saw it at my local TRU for less then ten, but they wouldn't sell me a copy since apparently they only had the display case or something, so this is the best price I could find for it new around my parts at least.

Thanks, I'm in! I rented this game, and the week rental was over WAY too soon! One of my favorite games on the PS2! The estimated delivery date says February 15-March 5, so hopefully I can get it before then! :bouncy:

[quote name='JohnnyDrama']It would be nice if it was the Xbox version, but I enjoy the PS2 one as well.[/QUOTE]

Toys R Us, if you have one with a copy had it for like $5 on the XBox...

The PC version is quite functional, but consider getting some kind of gamepad for it. WSAD and Mouse can work, but it'll be iffy.

I liked Psychonauts, but it definitely isn't even in the top 30-40 range of my favorite games. However, you definitely need to give it a go, especially at this price.

[quote name='The Cheapest Ass Gamer']It may be worth checking your Kmart for these. I got the PS2 one for $10 there last month.[/QUOTE]

Or, as previously mentioned your Toys R Us. There are copies of both the PS2 and XBox running around still at sub $10. I'm one of those weird people that ended up with a copy on both systems... don't ask. ;-)

For those of you who are interested still, despite amazon saying it will be in stock soon, mine shipped and arrived earlier today. So this might be a very strict first come first serve basis due to a low restock amount or something.

They say In-Stock now. I re-ordered it with Hotel Dusk, so that I could get the free shipping. Here's hoping to it shipping sometime soon!

[quote name='redsox6391']They say In-Stock now. I re-ordered it with Hotel Dusk, so that I could get the free shipping. Here's hoping to it shipping sometime soon![/quote] Yeah, it's been in stock since Sunday or Monday. I bought a PCI-to-USB card along with Psychonauts to qualify for free shipping. Order placed Tuesday morning. Adapter arrived Wednesday afternoon. Psychonauts, according to Amazon tracking, hasn't even been shipped yet (as of Thursday morning).

bread's done
Back