Need help, desperately

Nate2180

CAG Veteran
I really mean desperately too. I need someone to reccomend me a good shooter for the GC that I can buy online. I recently got a 50 dollar gift card that I can spend online or in any store, I'm using it online. I need a couple of games first though. I need you guys to reccomend me an FPS for the Cube. I have requirements though.

-Decent graphics. As long as it looks okay I'm fine with it. As long as it isn't painful to look at.

-Good AI all around. For enemy soldiers and for your allies.

-Multi-player but with bots available. If this isn't available than a good, long-lasting campaign/story that I can play over again easily.

-Realism. What I really mean is games not like Medal of Honor:Frontline, where you do every mission by yourself and kill hundreds of enemy soldiers yourself. I don't need super-realism, just not something unbelievably unrealistic. I'm fine with games like CoD or MoH:European Assault. As a sort of pre-requisite of this, the game needs good AI for your teammates/allies.

-It cannot be RE4 or MoH:EA.

While we're at it, reccomend me some good online sites where I can buy stuff easily, like buy.com or amazon.com

You know, actual HELP would be nice. You know, instead of you guys being assholes. The desperation thing was there for comedic purposes and because I've been trying to find a good GC shooter for fricking ever now and noone can suggest me one.

Also, sorry about the wrong forum thing. I'm new to this forum. This is my first topic and was my first post. Get off my back.

[quote name='Nate2180']
While we're at it, reccomend me some good online sites where I can buy stuff easily, like buy.com or amazon.com[/QUOTE]

What are we, your slaves? You need this, you need that, recommend me this, blah blah blah. Do your own work, fucker.

Oh, and Season's Greetings!

[quote name='Nate2180']You know, actual HELP would be nice. You know, instead of you guys being assholes. The desperation thing was there for comedic purposes and because I've been trying to find a good GC shooter for fricking ever now and noone can suggest me one.

Also, sorry about the wrong forum thing. I'm new to this forum. This is my first topic and was my first post. Get off my back.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, because "ONLY CREATE THREADS IF YOU ARE POSTING SPECIFIC DEALS!" in green letters right below the forum name is really hard to understand.

I asked for two things, a GC shooter and a good site to buy things off of. Man, you guys are really bitchy.

^It was my first post. If you've never made a mistake in your entire life than I owe you my deepest apologies. Otherwise, you have no room to talk. Especially considering this is a minor mistake on an INTERNET FORUM.

[quote name='Nate2180']You know, actual HELP would be nice. You know, instead of you guys being assholes. The desperation thing was there for comedic purposes and because I've been trying to find a good GC shooter for fricking ever now and noone can suggest me one.

Also, sorry about the wrong forum thing. I'm new to this forum. This is my first topic and was my first post. Get off my back.[/QUOTE]

If you want a good shooter and it not be called RE4, you're out of luck bud. Unless you want Killer 7 or like mentioned before timesplitter future perfect.

Wanting a GOOD FPS on the GC :rofl:

[quote name='Nate2180']I asked for two things, a GC shooter and a good site to buy things off of. Man, you guys are really bitchy.[/QUOTE]

You're not helping things...

Just because you're a newb doesn't excuse posting in the wrong forum. The forums are clearly labeled with brief descriptions. Do it wrong, take your lumps. Pretty simple.

But hey, calling people assholes and telling them to lay off works too.

robottj1.jpg

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto
[quote name='Nate2180']I asked for two things, a GC shooter and a good site to buy things off of. Man, you guys are really bitchy.[/QUOTE]

Also, sorry about the wrong forum thing. I'm new to this forum. This is my first topic and was my first post. Get off my back.[/quote] Congrats on your first post and first topic! :applause:

What's with all these worthless new posts on CAG? I leave for a week and all hell breaks loose when I come back. So sad, so very sad.

@WhipeSmart-Everyone makes mistakes. People new to forums make mistakes. It's simple. I made one minor mistake and, not only is it my first mistake, but I'm brand new to the forum. I just registered no more than half an hour ago.

I called you guys assholes and bitchy because that's what you guys are being. You're not helping, you're repeatadly telling me the same thing and spamming my topic.

@Mex-No, I just joined it less than half an hour ago, as I've said over and over again. I'm getting used to the forum and, so far, I have nothing else to post really.

So far, even though there's two pages, only two of these posts have helped me. I would call you guys assholes again but that'd be unnecessary.

Thanks for the help guys! Thanks for welcoming me to your awesome forum as well!

DID YOU EAT THE SPINACH??
[quote name='dinovelvet']OMG I need teh desperate helpz! I cant reach the tv remote, help meeeeeeeee![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Nate2180']@WhipeSmart-Everyone makes mistakes. People new to forums make mistakes. It's simple. I made one minor mistake and, not only is it my first mistake, but I'm brand new to the forum. I just registered no more than half an hour ago.

I called you guys assholes and bitchy because that's what you guys are being. You're not helping, you're repeatadly telling me the same thing and spamming my topic.

@Mex-No, I just joined it less than half an hour ago, as I've said over and over again. I'm getting used to the forum and, so far, I have nothing else to post really.[/QUOTE]
Mistakes will happen, but rather than apologizing and trying to get people involved, you're calling them bitchy and assholes...THEN apologize. You honestly don't think you're going to get people to earnestly help you like that, do you?

That's alright, I think you've learned two lessons:

1. Post in the correct forum.
2. Refrain from calling people bitchy asshole spammers when you want their help.

Wait...three lessons:

3. Only ask say you need help, desperately when you actually need REAL help, and desperately.

Good luck, lil' shaver.

^^fuck you. I'd understand if a mod would just MOVE my topic, but, even though people are consistantly bitching about me creating a topic in a wrong forum, noone cares if this entire topic is being spammed up for TWO pages? Nice...

^I did apoligize and I was being honest, you guys are spamming this topic, you were being bitchy, and some of you are still being assholes. I'm trying to be honest, not mean.

I'm an active member with several hundred posts in several popular forums and have been a forum-goer for a long time now, I know to post in the correct forum. I've apologized and I've repeatadly said how I posted it in the wrong forum. I'll call people assholes are spammers when they are being assholes are spammers. I won't when they're not. I add one word into my topic title and all hell breaks lose and people start to spam and get on my back about the word desperate. It was meant for comedic purposes and to stress the point that noone can give me a good GC FPS. Big fricking deal.

here I'll help.

gamestop.com > Gamecube > Shooters.

Now go away.

And please don't post next time you need desperate help to find a mario game on the xbox

I dont have the cube and I dont much care for FPS, but you can start by reading some reviews on gamefaq/gamespot or any of your fave review site, search for PFS type games for GC. That's what I do when I'm looking for games.

Good luck.

PS: RE4 and Killer 7 are both great games.

You should have at least said "I'm sorry I posted this in the wrong forum, please move it for me" That would have been a better second post.

[quote name='Nate2180']^^fuck you. I'd understand if a mod would just MOVE my topic, but, even though people are consistantly bitching about me creating a topic in a wrong forum, noone cares if this entire topic is being spammed up for TWO pages? Nice...

^I did apoligize and I was being honest, you guys are spamming this topic, you were being bitchy, and some of you are still being assholes. I'm trying to be honest, not mean.

I'm an active member with several hundred posts in several popular forums and have been a forum-goer for a long time now, I know to post in the correct forum. I've apologized and I've repeatadly said how I posted it in the wrong forum. I'll call people assholes are spammers when they are being assholes are spammers. I won't when they're not. I add one word into my topic title and all hell breaks lose and people start to spam and get on my back about the word desperate. It was meant for comedic purposes and to stress the point that noone can give me a good GC FPS. Big fricking deal.[/QUOTE]
fuck me? I'm sure you'd like to try, but then you'd have to create a topic in the 360 forum asking for desperate help on how to stick it in...

@kensterdotnet-I've also said why I posted that way many, many times. I was being honest. I did apologize as well.

Thank you Mr. Ryles. You have been helpful.

@WhipSmart-Funny. I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to the post above yours. Notice how the bottom half of my post is directed toward you?

This post makes me happy. I love newbs just as much as I love the creepy addicting Viva Pinata.

Oh wait, this is the wrong post for Xbox 360, isn't it?

Sorry, I just had to got there. Sorry Nate 2180.

@Rudy-You've been helpful as well. I've apologized and nearly half the posts in this topic have made me well aware that this in the wrong forum. So...I get my back jumped on for saying the word desperate and people spam my topic like Rudy but they don't get in trouble?

Where the hell are the mods? This forum's impressive so far...

[quote name='Nate2180']@kensterdotnet-I've also said why I posted that way many, many times. I was being honest. I did apologize as well.

Thank you Mr. Ryles. You have been helpful.

@WhipSmart-Funny. I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to the post above yours. Notice how the bottom half of my post is directed toward you?[/quote] Well just don't call them assholes next time. If you call them assholes then you will sink to their level.

Thanks OP, in for 1!

Seriously though, I own Timesplitters Future Perfect (GC), and it is awesome. I love the single player campaign, and the bonus modes are great time consumers. Bot AI is adjustable and realistic. Medal of Honor GC games are OK, but for me Future Perfect is one of the best FPS next to RE4.

Notice how you edited said post and it originally only said
^^fuck you. I'd understand if a mod would just MOVE my topic, but, even though people are consistantly bitching about me creating a topic in a wrong forum, noone cares if this entire topic is being spammed up for TWO pages? Nice...
[quote name='Nate2180']@WhipSmart-Funny. I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to the post above yours. Notice how the bottom half of my post is directed toward you?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Indeed. He doesn't know how to quote posts either.[/QUOTE]

I love the fact he had to throw around some credentials... he posts at SEVERAL popular forums!!

Lucky, when I tried to order it was OOS. (see first page).
[quote name='dragaron']Thanks OP, in for 1![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Nate2180']@Rudy-You've been helpful as well. I've apologized and nearly half the posts in this topic have made me well aware that this in the wrong forum. So...I get my back jumped on for saying the word desperate and people spam my topic like Rudy but they don't get in trouble?

Where the hell are the mods? This forum's impressive so far...[/quote]

It's not spamming when you're adding something significant to the thread. In my case, it's fun.

Anyway, isn't Timesplitters on the GC? I've heard that's a pretty good one.

[quote name='mr ryles']here I'll help.

Pick up phone-->Dial 911-->Wait for help

Now go away.

And please don't post next time you need desperate help to find a mario game on the xbox[/QUOTE]

Corrected.

Gots to love the newbies!

bread's done
Back