- - - - -

Ar Tonelico preorder with bonus at NISA

#31 Puffa469   is too Pro Shops CAGiversary!   6105 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 30 January 2007 - 03:04 PM

Thanks a lot. The code worked and order put in =)

Talk about last minute >.>

Cool, Im glad you got in! :D

Originally Posted by wubb Posted Image
Puffa is pretty much always dead on.

#32 Dead of Knight  

Dead of Knight

Posted 30 January 2007 - 05:31 PM

Picking this up when it comes out. The dating element really sells me on this (anyone else play Thousand Arms on PS1?!), and I've enjoyed all of Gust's other titles.
RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi

This is the greatest thing ever. Certainly in the OTT at least.

#33 Neo Queen Serenity   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   323 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Neo Queen Serenity

Posted 30 January 2007 - 05:43 PM

Anyone else have a spare reservation code they are not going to use? I know the deadline passed but hopefully I can still order it. Send me a PM if you have a code you could give me.

EDIT: Nevermind someone sent me one. Doesn't work anymore.

#34 Inf^Shini   is Han Cholo CAGiversary!   6741 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 30 January 2007 - 08:22 PM

Anyone else have a spare reservation code they are not going to use? I know the deadline passed but hopefully I can still order it. Send me a PM if you have a code you could give me.

EDIT: Nevermind someone sent me one. Doesn't work anymore.

I had sent NIS an e-mail about this as well before Dr Mario Kart gave me a pre order code ^^.

Here is their response:

Thank you very much for taking your time to contact us, NIS America, Inc.
We are very happy to hear that you loves Disgaea:O) <---^^b

As for the Ar tonelico premium pack, we do have some extra copies left and they should be available for pre-orders either today or tomorrow. Please check back our onlin store within these days once again.
We appreciate your patience.

If you have further concerns or questions, please contact us anytime; we will be happy to assist you!

Thank you very much for your continued support.

Sincerely,

Online Manager,
NIS America, Inc.

You might want to see though if it includes the Soundtrack as well. Either way, there is still some hope for those who got left out =)

Posted Image

The face of a pleased man =D

#35 eau   KP-X 00-00-00-00-1 CAGiversary!   7301 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 31 January 2007 - 05:25 AM

I put my order in last night.

This is another new game that I didn't anticipate and couldn't believe I paid full price + shipping for :-/

#36 guynextshore   Old Fashion CAGiversary!   2554 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

guynextshore

Posted 31 January 2007 - 08:59 AM

TRU might not carry this game. I dont remember TRU carried Magna Carta.

Actually, http://www.toysrus.c...ctId=2571263
you can pre order it on TRU.com
- I hope this won't be another AI2.... $60 preorder to become <$20.

#37 Roufuss   is now a coupon CAGiversary!   21591 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 02 February 2007 - 02:59 AM

I thought the time to get the soundtrack already passed? NISA just sent me an email telling me that the payment for my order hasn't finalized ( I was out of town and didn't buy it) and that I have until Feb 4th to use my reservation code, and that if I don't use the code my reserved copy will be sold in the store.

I guess they are gonna have some soundtracks up for sale when this launches... I'm not sure if I'll go for this or not.

I called my lady friend last night and said my buddy had to beat off on my chest, she is kinda pissed at me, but it was the best idea I had all night, and I stand by it.

Posted Image

#38 Inf^Shini   is Han Cholo CAGiversary!   6741 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 02 February 2007 - 04:49 AM

Well it's probably in reference to my post earlier following their response to my email. They said they had some extra copies, so they're probably giving priority to those who had reservation codes 1st before they make it fair game to the rest of the people out there.

Posted Image

#39 Rei no Otaku   Rei's love CAGiversary!   10309 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Rei no Otaku

Posted 02 February 2007 - 04:54 AM

What's odd is I got the same email as Roufuss, yet I finalized my order the day the second stage became available. I sent them an email asking what's up. It better be fixed tomorrow or I'll just buy it in the store. I'm giving up my employee discount for that soundtrack after all!

Rei_no_Otaku.png

#40 Spruce   Wasted Potential CAGiversary!   561 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 02 February 2007 - 05:15 AM

I guess they are gonna have some soundtracks up for sale when this launches... I'm not sure if I'll go for this or not.

Looks that way...

Posted Image

I just hope it works, as I was out of town when the reservation code e-mails went out...
Posted ImagePosted Image

#41 eau   KP-X 00-00-00-00-1 CAGiversary!   7301 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 02 February 2007 - 07:15 AM

It doesn't look like you'll need a reservation code anyway. You can just add it to the cart at their store and the description says the soundtrack is included. So much for the staged reservation marketing crap.

#42 Inf^Shini   is Han Cholo CAGiversary!   6741 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 02 February 2007 - 07:25 AM

I'mma kick NIS' ass for making people go through a 3 stage order when they were just gonna do that anyways....

For Shame...:bs::boxing::twoguns:

Posted Image

#43 Rei no Otaku   Rei's love CAGiversary!   10309 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Rei no Otaku

Posted 02 February 2007 - 06:30 PM

What's odd is I got the same email as Roufuss, yet I finalized my order the day the second stage became available. I sent them an email asking what's up. It better be fixed tomorrow or I'll just buy it in the store. I'm giving up my employee discount for that soundtrack after all!

First off, we apologize for inconvenience.

We have sent off e-mails based on the list our fulfillment had provided, and your e-mail must have been in there by mistake...

As we checked your order, and it was placed succesfully.

In fact, it has packed and ready to be shipped now.

Yay!

Rei_no_Otaku.png

#44 trunks982   Wii are the Champions! CAGiversary!   6039 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 02 February 2007 - 07:32 PM

I'mma kick NIS' ass for making people go through a 3 stage order when they were just gonna do that anyways....

they did that cause they dont want it end up like Disgaea.

#45 Roufuss   is now a coupon CAGiversary!   21591 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 02 February 2007 - 07:33 PM

They probably assumed enough people would preorder to where they didn't have extras.

Apparently, enough people didn't care.

I called my lady friend last night and said my buddy had to beat off on my chest, she is kinda pissed at me, but it was the best idea I had all night, and I stand by it.

Posted Image

#46 Inf^Shini   is Han Cholo CAGiversary!   6741 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 03 February 2007 - 02:22 AM

The game is no longer for sale on their site I guess. It just dissapeared off of the items for sale, and I got the e-mail saying mine was sent out today ^^.

The bad part about this was I sacrificed getting the DJ Max Prestige Collector's Box =(

Although this is cool, I would've gone with DJ Max instead...damn check cleared a day late >.> :bomb:

Posted Image

#47 Dezner   Kanetsugu! <3 CAGiversary!   453 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 03 February 2007 - 05:41 AM

1. Shipped today! :O

2. Can't wait! *froths at the mouth*

3. Shipped back home due to uncertainty of where I was living/working at the time = waiting and driving back home next week

4. >_<

OrangeGouf.png

#48 willardhaven   Thief of Life CAGiversary!   7086 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

willardhaven

Posted 03 February 2007 - 06:19 AM

I wonder if I can pitch the soundtrack for 30-40 bucks... that would be awesome.

#49 eau   KP-X 00-00-00-00-1 CAGiversary!   7301 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 03 February 2007 - 07:39 AM

My copy shipped today :D

I was surprised it's completely gone from their online store today. It was still available yesterday. Perhaps some hoarders bought them up for resale after seeing a copy with the OST CD went for $132 on ebay.

#50 Inf^Shini   is Han Cholo CAGiversary!   6741 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 03 February 2007 - 08:26 AM

Yea I wouldn't be surprised if I see some Ebay auctions next week for this stuff. I should've picked up an extra one myself to make a couple bucks ;)

Posted Image

#51 willardhaven   Thief of Life CAGiversary!   7086 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

willardhaven

Posted 03 February 2007 - 05:47 PM

I'm pondering selling this set and just getting it somewhere else since they all have the art book...

I just want to see if these things are selling consistently.

#52 Rei no Otaku   Rei's love CAGiversary!   10309 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Rei no Otaku

Posted 05 February 2007 - 01:02 AM

http://www.rpgfan.co.../2007/1043.html

A review for those of you that care about those things.

Rei_no_Otaku.png

#53 Inf^Shini   is Han Cholo CAGiversary!   6741 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 05 February 2007 - 06:21 AM

Yea that's cool =)

Thanks for the link, I had forgotten about that site for some months now...
Well now, regarding the OST, I'm a bit intrigued. I might just get rid of this OST and order the Japanese one instead. Hrrmmmm.....:-k

I'll see when it gets here, the japanese 2 Disc OST will probably look better with the game than the NIS version, also seeing how the NIS version omitted some songs rather than keep the whole 2-disc OST >.>

I think I'mma E-mail them about this, just keep the whole OST together, don't break it apart >.>

I'll probably pick up the Hymmnos concert album from Kahori as well, if I decide to get the Japanese Version.

Posted Image

#54 eau   KP-X 00-00-00-00-1 CAGiversary!   7301 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 05 February 2007 - 06:43 AM

The Japanese 2-disc OST costs $31.25 shipped from YesAsia. Probably not intriguing enough for me to dump $31 on the Japanese version yet. I think I'll stick to the NISA version :)

The only time I dumped $30+ each for a OST was Xenosaga III and FF-XII LE.

#55 Inf^Shini   is Han Cholo CAGiversary!   6741 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 05 February 2007 - 06:57 AM

I'll find it's worth it if I can make up some of the loss by selling the NIS version on Ebay.

I might throw in the game and artbook if I can find that bundle for sale somewhere...not from EB/GS. I've heard so much crap about them and bonus items, figure I'll take my chances somewhere else.

More than likely though, I'll just keep em. I've dropped more than $30+ on OST's before, DMC 3 LE OST w/ DMC 1 and 2 (Continuously bought and resold on Ebay for some time), Biohazard Sound Chronicle Best Track Box, Ys Sounds Of Zemeth, and FFVIII LE OST.

I used to collect and deal with VGM bout two years ago. Had a good sized collection, but sold off to skim it down to my highly valued stuff =). I'm just a collector at heart, getting the Japanese OST is just somethin' "I gotta do" haha.

LE's and Collector's stuff is where my CAG Mentality hits a brick wall, lolz.

BTW, rofl at the NIS store closing. Rosenqueen, now I wonder where they got that from xD.
Hopefully they'll provide the Japan OST there after Feb. 5th

Posted Image

#56 Puffa469   is too Pro Shops CAGiversary!   6105 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 05 February 2007 - 02:48 PM

LE's and Collector's stuff is where my CAG Mentality hits a brick wall, lolz.

Me too. But I still never pay more than retail for even that LE stuff. If you get it at retail, and it becomes impossible to get, and begins selling for way more than retail on feebay, then technically, you have gotten a cheapass deal.

Originally Posted by wubb Posted Image
Puffa is pretty much always dead on.

#57 Inf^Shini   is Han Cholo CAGiversary!   6741 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 05 February 2007 - 04:44 PM

Me too. But I still never pay more than retail for even that LE stuff. If you get it at retail, and it becomes impossible to get, and begins selling for way more than retail on feebay, then technically, you have gotten a cheapass deal.

Ahhh I see, that's one very good way to look at it. In that case, I have at least 5-6 cheapass deals sitting in my room ;)

Lolz, "feebay", so true...

By The way, has anyone else have the transaction reversed on their card? I've been checking my bank account and the transaction has dissapeared, leaving me with $60 extra o_O. I haven't touched it since this has happened before, and then the transaction magically appears, but it's been three days now...

Guess I'll wait til' it arrives then see what happens.

Posted Image

#58 guynextshore   Old Fashion CAGiversary!   2554 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

guynextshore

Posted 05 February 2007 - 04:58 PM

Ahhh I see, that's one very good way to look at it. In that case, I have at least 5-6 cheapass deals sitting in my room ;)

By The way, has anyone else have the transaction reversed on their card? I've been checking my bank account and the transaction has dissapeared, leaving me with $60 extra o_O. I haven't touched it since this has happened before, and then the transaction magically appears, but it's been three days now...

I have the same thing happened to me too!!
However, on their site - my order was already shipped!
Is it possible that nis may have inadvertently giving us this for free???

I'll be hoping for this! haha.

#59 Rei no Otaku   Rei's love CAGiversary!   10309 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Rei no Otaku

Posted 05 February 2007 - 05:01 PM

I've had a couple sites do that before. Just make sure you don't touch it since I forgot and did one time, and ended up with a negative balance. Was quite annoyed at my stupidity.

Rei_no_Otaku.png

#60 Inf^Shini   is Han Cholo CAGiversary!   6741 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 05 February 2007 - 05:17 PM

Rei No Otaku: Yea I know, I mentioned it in my post ;)

Guynextshore: I'll be hoping for this also, then I'd definitely get the Japanese OST ;P

Here's to a hoped NIS blunder and a free game! :applause:

*Hopes and hopes*

Posted Image