Guy sells nothing on ebay....

I am so makin a listing for nothing!!!! Maybe someone will actually pay me, I will make second chance offers to all of the under bidders. That is genius!!!!!

[quote name='Moxio']The winning bidder goes 10x beyond the term "idiot".

Amen.[/quote]

Nah, it's the second to last bid where things go completely insane. The last guy only had to beat the previous guy by one dollar to get absolutely nothing. A certain kind of pyrrhic victory there.

[quote name='epobirs'][quote name='Moxio']The winning bidder goes 10x beyond the term "idiot".

Amen.[/quote]

Nah, it's the second to last bid where things go completely insane. The last guy only had to beat the previous guy by one dollar to get absolutely nothing. A certain kind of pyrrhic victory there.[/quote]

Rofl, your mixture of intelligence and the bidder's illogical bids make one hilarious post.

Fighter wolf also isn't exactly on the bright end of the spectrum. He first bid 15 dollars on nothing, then bid again and raised it up to 79 dollars, only to be denied nothing by the fighter guy.

I smell a glut of these things going to be sold on ebay. I'm still waiting on my slightly used soul that I won a few weeks ago. Anyways, I hope CC has a 4.99 clearance on those mo fos

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Fighter wolf also isn't exactly on the bright end of the spectrum. He first bid 15 dollars on nothing, then bid again and raised it up to 79 dollars, only to be denied nothing by the fighter guy.[/quote]

Ebay only shows the final bid, so for fighterwolf to get registered as the next bidder at 79 bucks. that means the other fella must have had auto bid in for 78 dollars.

If the buyer doesn't pay, will the seller do anything?

"He didn't pay fpr the nothing I sent him."

There use to be a site with all the stupid ebay auctions, they had things like half eatin crackers makin good money.

oh I forgot to sing my song!

Oh, nothin' from nothin' leaves nothin'
Ya gotta have somethin' if you wanna be with me!

And I'll just stop there

So how would you know when you receive your nothing in the mail?
I would have ripped on the seller for even listing that auction. But the fact that there were actually people bidding on it is mind-boggling.

Call me cynical . . . (no really I see it as a compliment these days) . . . but this is obviously some kind of in-joke. Old college buddies or people in an office . . . I'd be less suspicious if it weren't for the list of questions which indicate that there is some king of community at play.

So, its doubtful that anyone would bid on your "nothing" auction outside of your buddies.

[quote name='alongx']This is better than when my old roommate bought a dollar for $2.00 on ebay last week.[/quote]

Any chance you have the link for that auction? :wink:

I'd love to see the feedback for this one..."Sold me nothing. Arrived instantly and was just as promised. Free shipping too. A+++ seller!"

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']speaking of which, I've got this ghost im willing to sell, anyone interested? I'll throw in Hollow Man...[/quote]

If you throw in an invisible jet, you've got a deal!

[quote name='punqsux']http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1469&item=5517870201&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW[/quote]

The guy's charging $3.50 for shipping? For WHAT?

I love this part....

* And unfortunately, George Bush will still be president.

* Your penis will not get bigger

The winning guy probably thought it would "would get bigger" and made the bid. :)

[quote name='punqsux']someone actully out bid me!11!1

i showed them whats up[/quote]

You showed them! Make sure your max bid is $80

[quote name='RichD1']YOU'RE BEING OUTBID PUNQ! 42 CENTS! YOU HAVE TO SHOW HIM WHO'S BOSS![/quote]

Of course!

Punq rules!

Punq rules!

bread's done
Back