FS/FT PS1 RPGs!!! Dragon Warrior VII, Valkyrie Profile, and ETC!!!!!!!!!

crazybaconlips

CAG Veteran
Feedback
9 (100%)
So I have a few games I'd like to trade or sell, either one is fine. If you're looking to buy, simply make me an offer[/u]. I'll ship USPS with delivery confirmation, 2-3 day shipping. If you want pics, I could supply you with those as well. RED TEXT MEANS IT'S ON HOLD!

In alphabetical order!

Alundra - Case, game, and Cool But Useless Map, but no manual. Game is in good condition.
Dragon Warrior VII - Complete, but the first disc is scratched up pretty badly. It still plays, though. The second is in immaculate condition.
Final Fantasy Chronicles - Pretty incomplete. Included Chrono Trigger and case only. I'll be pretty damn reasonable with offers on this one.
MegaMan Legends - Played once, GH version. Not rare, but a fun, relaxing nonlinear adventure to tack on to your purchase of Alundra why not.
Vagrant Story - Black label, non-GH version. 99% complete: Missing pointless demo disc that came with it. Good condition disc.
Valkyrie Profile - I am ONLY SELLING this one, as it technically belongs to someone else, and she would only want money. It is in IMMACULATE condition, and has literally been placed in a PlayStation once, and then tenuously removed. I felt bad even doing that. A much better option than purchasing a PSP for $180, and then spending $40 on VP: Lenneth. I'll probably end up doing that someday, when the price drops to $100. What with Gitaroo Man, PaRappa, Gradius and whatnot. Anyway, back to the game. Buy it, please!

WANTS:

Wii
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Elebits

DS/GBA/GBC
Contact
Gunstar Super Heroes
Dragon Warrior Monsters
Dragon Warrior III

SNES
Ogre Battle

[quote name='crazybaconlips']So I have a few games I'd like to trade or sell, either one is fine. If you're looking to buy, simply make me an offer[/u]. I'll ship USPS with delivery confirmation, 2-3 day shipping. If you want pics, I could supply you with those as well.

In alphabetical order!

Alundra - Case, game, and Cool But Useless Map, but no manual. Game is in good condition.
Dragon Warrior VII - Complete, but the first disc is scratched up pretty badly. It still plays, though. The second is in immaculate condition.
Final Fantasy Chronicles - Pretty incomplete. Included Chrono Trigger and case only. I'll be pretty damn reasonable with offers on this one.
MegaMan Legends - Played once, GH version. Not rare, but a fun, relaxing nonlinear adventure to tack on to your purchase of Alundra why not.
Vagrant Story - Black label, non-GH version. 99% complete: Missing pointless demo disc that came with it. Good condition disc.
Valkyrie Profile - I am ONLY SELLING this one, as it technically belongs to someone else, and she would only want money. It is in IMMACULATE condition, and has literally been placed in a PlayStation once, and then tenuously removed. I felt bad even doing that. A much better option than purchasing a PSP for $180, and then spending $40 on VP: Lenneth. I'll probably end up doing that someday, when the price drops to $100. What with Gitaroo Man, PaRappa, Gradius and whatnot. Anyway, back to the game. Buy it, please!

WANTS:

Wii
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Elebits

DS/GBA/GBC
Contact
Gunstar Super Heroes
Dragon Warrior Monsters
Dragon Warrior III

SNES
Ogre Battle[/quote]

I'll trade you Dragon Warrior 3 for Dragon Warrior VII. It's cartridge only, but it works perfectly.

[quote name='crazybaconlips']No . . .[/quote] well what would it take? you said the disc is scratched, badly. and DQ3 is pretty rare.

Well, the lowest a copy of DW7 goes for is like $35 on the bay, and DW3, cart only, goes for like $10. Its scratches place DW7 at a bit less than its typical price. Would you have an incomplete copy of Monsters or Gunstar, or like fifteen Paypal dollars?

bread's done
Back