hey cheapy! congrats on your 1st podcast w/o bodily noises !

elbillo

CAGiversary!
and while I have your attention, how about a segment devoted to something other than 360 or PS3. I'm siiting out the current gen for now, & I guess a lot of your CAG"ers may be too. I mean, we're cheap, come on, so $400 for a 360, or $600 for a PS3 + the $60 game prices may not be cheap enough for us. I'm thinking a classic game/ing segment on the cagcast would be good. you could even go back just 1 measly generation ! but further back might even be better. a reply would be great, a mention on the podcat would be cool, though I probably won't be listening much longer, as the only relevant system I have is the DS (PS2 doesn't count, as it's already dead as far as you guys are concerned.) I've been listening to the podcast for about a YEAR. (oops caps lock). I'm the guy who emailed you about a rebate on the logitceh driving force pro wheel.

They do cover the PS2 from time to time, but what would be the point of covering the GC and Xbox? Those systems are completely dead and there's nothing worthwhile to be said about them.

[quote name='daphatty']How many times are people going to harp on Cheapy and Wombat about "neglecting" this or that system?[/QUOTE]

As many times as it takes to get them to talk about the genius of 3D0!

CheapyD did mention stankin up the bedroom. Poor Mrs. CheapyD I hope she has a gas mask ready.Dutch Ovens are wrong Cheapy! When will the pain end?

bread's done
Back