EB Games June Sale 6/12-6/19 - NOW ONLINE (Xmen Legends, Spidey2 $15 and more)

Scahom1

CAGiversary!
Link to sale and ad scans at EBgames.com

Complete sale, from Tenzor - (sent to cheapyd via PM)

PS2
Your Choice $14.99
X-Men Legends
Spiderman 2
Shrek 2
NBA Ballers
LOTR Third Age
The Urbz
American Chopper
Hitman Contracts

Your Choice $29.99
Call of Duty
Mortal Kombat Deception
Tony Hawk UG 2
Brothers in Arms
Getaway Black Monday
WWE Smackdown vs. RAW
NFL Street 2
Tiger Woods 2005
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater $19.99
Hot Shots Golf Fore
$19.99
Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition $39.99
Area 51 - $29.99
Batman Begins - $39.99 w/ free movie ticket
PS2 Slim System & Gran Turismo 4 - Get a $20 EB Games Gift Voucher w/ both are purchased on same transaction

XBOX
Your Choice $14.99
X-Men Legends
Spiderman 2
Shrek 2
NBA Ballers
LOTR Third Age
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/243595.aspThe Urbz

Your Choice $29.99
Call of Duty
Mortal Kombat Deception
THUG 2
Brothers in Arms
Greg Hastings Paintball
NFL Street 2
Tiger Woods 2005

Halo 2 - $39.99
Unreal Championship 2 - $29.99
Doom 3 - $39.99
Doom 3 LE - $49.99
Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition - $39.99
Area 51 - $29.99
Halo - $19.99
Psychonauts - $39.99

XBOX Nascar Steering Wheel - $15 off w/ purchase of any XBOX Game $49.99 and up

Gamecube
Your Choice $14.99
X-Men Legends
Spiderman 2
Shrek 2
LOTR Third Age
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/243595.asp

Your Choice $29.99
Call of Duty
Mortal Kombat Deception
THUG 2
Paper Mario
Baten Kaitos
NFL Street 2
Tiger Woods 05
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Donkey Konga 2 without Bongos - $34.99
Resident Evil 4 - $39.99
Gamecube System w/ 1 free select players choice game (from a list of 10 titles)

PSP
Spiderman 2 - $39.99
Tony Hawk Underground Remix - $39.99

DS
Spiderman 2 DS - $29.99
Goldeneye Rogue Agent - $29.99
DS System w/free Mario DS game - $149.99

GBA
Shark Tale - $19.99
GBA SP System w/ free Zelda Link to the Past $89.99

PC
Half Life 2 - $39.99
Doom 3 - $19.99
Doom 3 Expansion - $19.99
Rome Total War - $39.99
Close Combat FTF - $29.99
Brothers in Arms - $29.99
Everquest II - $29.99

Pre-Played Deals
Buy 3 Get 1 Free on pre-played games, music cds or DVD Movies
Use code PPB3G1
----> DVD movies also have a Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal

GBA SP System Pre-Played $59.99**
XBOX Pre-Played System - $99.99*
GC Pre-Played System - $54.99*
PS2 Pre-Played System - $99.99*

**After trading a GBA system
*After trading a PS1 System (PS 1000 series excluded from trade)

Trade in Deals

Get $30 Trade in Credit when you trade in one of the following games

Killer 7 PS2/GC
GTA San Andreas XB
Advent Rising XB
Arc the Lad End of Darkness PS2
Rainbow Six Lockdown XB/PS2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original post....

Just got notice of a new sale starting in 2 weeks...some of the highlights...

1) Buy 3 preplayed games, get 1 free

2) Buy a Nintendo DS, get Super Mario 64 for free

3) GBA SP + Zelda: LTTP = $89.99

4) Doom 3: Collector's Edition XB $49.99 (Normal edition $39.99)

5) Doom 3 or Doom 3 Expansion Pack PC: $19.99

6) $14.99 each: Xmen Legends, Spiderman 2, American Chopper, Shrek 2 + more (But nothing too exciting)

7) MGS 3: $19.99

8) $29.99 each: Area 51, Unreal Tournament 2, Close Combat, Everquest II, WWE Smackdown vs. Raw, Baten Katos

9) $39.99 each: Half Life 2, Midnight Club 3, Spiderman 2 PSP, Tony Hawk 2 PSP

Of course, there is a lot more to this sale, but I just picked the best of the best, or items that are actually a sale and not just a refection of recent price drops. I'll post more information when/If I get it.

Unreal Tournament 2k5??? Do you mean Unreal Championship 2?

If so, I have to pick this up, I wanted it originally, but then I returned it immediately sealed for extra cash, but at that price, considering it's only been out for 2.5 months, is pretty good.

X-men legends for $15 is a fucking steal! If this includes the XBOX version I'll be all over that one.

Edit: Thanks for the heads up! Any word if the sale will be online as well?

That's an awesome deal for Xmen Legends. No need to go to BB and deal with them after the price drop of it to 19.99 and then trying to have them GGC/PS2 coupon it.

That's also a great deal for a DS. Exactly what I've been looking for sinceI've been looking for a DS priced around $125-135 and that basically comes out to what it would cost me plus the game.

Thanks for keeping us informed OP.

DAMNATION! I just bought a DS yesterday. Oh well, good thing I got it at Circuit City, this way I can utilize the 30 day pricematch guarantee and get Mario 64 for free.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']DAMNATION! I just bought a DS yesterday. Oh well, good thing I got it at Circuit City, this way I can utilize the 30 day pricematch guarantee and get Mario 64 for free.[/QUOTE]

i dont think CC will match a free offer. its has to be a cheaper price

[quote name='joevan07']$30 UC 2 is what I've been waiting for :D[/QUOTE]

Haha, me too man. That and Spiderman 2 for $15. Now I just need to come up with some money to pay for them.

Good thing I have a few days to save up....New DS, Xmen, Spiderman 2, Unreal Championship, Area 51, Doom 3 Expansion here I come.

[quote name='peace']thanks for the heads up. Is that Xmen legends for $15 a good deal? hmm....[/QUOTE]
yes... i love that game.. (then again i'm a HUGE xmen fan.. comic and movie) you need to have no knowledge of any xmen to get into it but its definately better to have at least seen the movie versions.. its a great action RPG and very fun and challenging.. it is best when you have at least 2 friends playing with you. downside is there is no new game + mode. but it doesn't shy away its replay value because you can just replay the game with different characters..

i will be getting in the buy 3 preowned get one free deal.. hell yeah.

I dont want to make a new topic, but for those who own both, which is better online? Ghost Recon 2 or UC 2? BTW, I do have socom 2 and played it out.

X-Men Legend is mine now. Also, EB have great price on Metal Gear Solid 3 but i should with for Metal Gear Solid 3: Substance. :)

[quote name='Masterkyo']Also, EB have great price on Metal Gear Solid 3 but i should with for Metal Gear Solid 3: Substance. :)[/QUOTE]

Uhhh...........

I *think* you were asking if you should wait to get MGS3: Substinance, in which case, the answer would be yes.

Thanks alot OP for the EB heads up, especially on the DS, was gonna buy the blue one on Tuesday, but have no problem waiting an extra week for the free game.

[quote name='Maverick CRV']Uhhh...........

I *think* you were asking if you should wait to get MGS3: Substinance, in which case, the answer would be yes.[/QUOTE]

*Subsistence:

a means of surviving; the state of existing in reality, having substance

This might be one of the better EBgames deals to come out in awhile! Unreal, Xmen are definately on the top of my list.

anyone with an xbox who is even mildly interested in Unreal Championship 2 should get it! awesome game...lookin forward to playin more of the CAGs online ;)

[quote name='joevan07']$30 UC 2 is what I've been waiting for :D[/QUOTE]

MUST
NOT
PURCHASE...

SPENT TOO MUCH
ON ADVENT CHILDREN
WALL SCROLLS..

TEMPTATION.. RISING

any idea if you can use the buy 3 get one free deal more than once? just looked through the >$10 and found a huge stack of 12 i'm tempted to buy

Thanks for the info! I'll be picking up Spiderman 2. Should have definitely waited on XMen Legends though, I traded in Super Smash Bros, Mario Sunshine, and MOH:Frontline for it about 2 months after it came out and I still haven't played it.

Oh yeah, any trade in deals? I have an extra gamecube I'm looking to unload.

I sold my copy of Spider-Man 2 and haven't missed it much. The missions are repetitive , the graphics are uninpressive, and it just seemed like a missed opportunity overall. Even for $15 I think you should pass, but that is just my opinion....

I might get X-Men Legends for $15. Thanks for the post, OP.

DS + free Mario 64 seems nice, since that's the one DS game I would get, but if I really wanted to play that game, I'd do in on my N64 (it's even hooked up). Now if it was a limited edition Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow DS with the game for $150, I'd bite.

[quote name='Dustin Echoes']*Subsistence:

a means of surviving; the state of existing in reality, having substance[/QUOTE]

Alas, my spelling's not what it used to be. Thanks for correcting me. I knew it wasn't "Substance" but something similar to it.

That's a hell of a deal on X-Men Legends! Coincidently I just finished it about an hour ago; the ending is kinda bleh, it sets up the plot for the next game. But the game itself rocks.

Buy 3 get 1 free!? Who the hell decided to up the number, bloody bastages. The Gamestop buyout slowly rears its ugly, bulbous head.

[quote name='BLarR']Buy 3 get 1 free!? Who the hell decided to up the number, bloody bastages. The Gamestop buyout slowly rears its ugly, bulbous head.[/QUOTE]

Sadly, yes it is...

Great DS deal, that will surely move a lot of systems especially with the Blue one coming out. X-Men Legends is a good price too, my only gripe with it is its low replay value.

That Buy 3 Get 1 Free PO games is useless unless you can use your Edge card with it. Otherwise it would be the same using CAG15/Edge for 25% off online. The free game is basically 25% off of the total of the 4 games together assuming that you get games of the same price.

Not sure if it would work on this deal but the edge card worked with the old B2G1 sales. Unfortunately the stores usually have a smaller selection anyways and to find 4 games(that you want) that are the same price or around the same price is almost impossible.

Not to mention you would have to pay out for 3 games at one time which can amount to a lot of money spent. Okay deal if you're just starting off your game collection otherwise it's probably smarter to stick with edge/cag15 codes on the website.

I got x-men early on through a trade in deal, played a bit of it and then sold it. I didn't like the graphics too much plus the levels were extremely linear and small.

Nice! Xmen legends for that cheap, I didn't think it will get that low so soon. To think I was going to buy it for $20.

thanks for the heads up! i was planning on getting spidey 2 and was hoping there would be a price drop before hand. and i've been waiting to get x-men legends.

bread's done
Back