P.O.S. Software for Gaming Store

Tsiawd

CAGiversary!
Anyone reccomend any software i should think about getting? i've been dnloading demos and reading and testing much of the night but a lot of the sites look a little scary "fake" to me. Just thought if anyone had a good experience or a horrible one it might help me out. Thanks!

You'd probably be better off at some "small business owner" board with that question, rather than here. Well, unless there are some small business owners here.

Try contacting Defender. I don't think he reads this board much anymore, but you might be able to PM him or email him or something. He owned a video game store in NYC for several years. I think he lives in Vegas now.

well even if anyone worked at a store and had used a POS system i thought they might be able to help out. i know when i worked at Babbages years ago their system stunk. As far as budget i dont know i think its probably the most important thing i should get to make my life easier.

Well, it might depend on what kind of store you are planning to open. New games? Used? Combo? How big a location and how much stock? I know that may not seem important, but I ask because you can probably save some money avoiding top of the line if your really not going for a top of the line store.

My store is going to rock. "make money i hope, but it'll at least rock" I'll post some pics of it when its done. Its a buy sell trade store. With the area of the city i am putting it in its gotta be nice. There is a lot of money and kids and not 1 store for video games unless u drive to downtown.

[quote name='Tsiawd']Anyone reccomend any software i should think about getting? i've been dnloading demos and reading and testing much of the night but a lot of the sites look a little scary "fake" to me. Just thought if anyone had a good experience or a horrible one it might help me out. Thanks![/quote]

There is a Quicken point of sale system at Sam's Club that is very good. It is about $1100

bread's done
Back