Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories $29.99 SHIPPED

I believe there has been a universal price drop to $29 on this one? Someone correct me if I'm wrong Atleast lately it's been 29.99 everywhere lately

Not really a great deal as the game is normally only $40. I guess you save the $4 for shipping if you can only order online.

I'm sure you can find this cheaper elsewhere.

The price is now 29.99 in stores. There was a universal price drop. You can get it for less at Best Buy with the GGC.
[quote name='FxhoundADAM']Not really a great deal as the game is normally only $40. I guess you save the $4 for shipping if you can only order online.

I'm sure you can find this cheaper elsewhere.[/quote]

[quote name='ryanlk']i thought liberty city stories was $19.99 everywhere... unless OP needs to change the thread title...[/QUOTE]

The link is for Vice City Stories, he mistitled the thread.

Wow, I think all of us didn't notice the title mistake at first, I guess as CAGs we just remembered the VCS price drop.

[quote name='rickonker']Wow, I think all of us didn't notice the title mistake at first, I guess as CAGs we just remembered the VCS price drop.[/quote]

I just assumed it was a typo and he meant Vice City since Liberty City PSP is 19.99 pretty much everywhere. If he meant LCS then this is DEF not a deal.

bread's done
Back