Wii, DS, PSP, Xbox 360, PS3 Reviews

iazybandit

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Check out accessory, game and console reviews out in full here

If you have any game, accessory or console reviews, feel free to submit them!

I NEED TO CLEAR OUT STOCK. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED, ITEMS ON THE LEFT SIDE OF MY SITE THAT I HAVE REVIEWED IS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE. EMAIL ME AT DCEMU.REVIEWS [@] GMAIL.COM AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU'RE INTERESTED IN AND I'LL LET YOU KNOW IF ITS AVAILABLE.

Thanks. I got more stuff coming in for review such as 3rd party Wii component cable, PS3 component cable, some PSP accessories.

Review: Nyko GameFace 360
Review: Griffin RoadDock PSP
Game Review: Wii Sports
Review: Wii Sports Pack Extensions
Review: Nyko Intercooler 360

Review: PS3 Cooling Fan Turbo Centrifugal
Review: Nyko Power Kit 360
Review: Nyko Charge Station 360
Review: Zoozen Disc Protector 360

Review: Wii Controller Carry Bag
Review: Wii Dust Prevent Cover
Review: Wii Silicone Case
--------------------------------------------
Review: Double! Expand Memory Converter
Review: PSP LCD Remote with FM Radio
Review: PS3 Component Cable
Review: Wii Component Cable
Review: Brando 55 in 1 Card Reader/Writer
Review: Nyko GameFace 360
Review: Griffin RoadDock PSP
Game Review: Wii Sports
Review: Wii Sports Pack Extensions
Review: Nyko Intercooler 360
Review: PS3 Cooling Fan Turbo Centrifugal
Review: Nyko Power Kit 360
Review: Nyko Charge Station 360
Review: Zoozen Disc Protector 360
Review: Nyko Dual Charger AC
Review: Penguin United Silicon Jacket (Lite)
Review: Penguin United DS Game Card Collection Pouch
Review: Talismoon PSU Energyser
Review: Wii Controller Grip
Review: Wii Steering Wheel
Review: Penguin United Component Cable (Gold Plated)
Review: Penguin United Component Cable
Review: Wii Boxing Gloves (FIRST REVIEW EVER ON THIS PRODUCT!!!)
Review: Talismoon Wii Component Cable
Review: Wii PAK Carry Bag
Review: Penguin United Component Cable (Premium)
Review: Evolve PSP Faceplate Crystal Clear
Review: Camy Pro Gear Dual Injection Faceplate
Review: Kingmax microSD to Pro Duo Adapter
---------------------------------------------
Review: Griffin SmartShare
Review: Griffin iFM PSP
Review: Team Xtender XCM XFPS 360
Review: R4DS R4 Revolution for DS SLOT-1
Game Review: WarioWare: Smooth Moves
Review: M3 DS Simply Cartridge SLOT-1

Hey iazy,

Is it possible to have images in that first page that you link to? Or, perhaps, to have each review link to a page with pictures? A small quibble, but I thought I'd ask.

I love all the little things you get to play with that seem to never make it to American B&M stores. Why that is, I have no clue. I'd buy tons of these things if I'd run across them. The Penguin United DS card case and the Brando Wii Controller Carrying cases for starters.

[quote name='Strell']Hey iazy,

Is it possible to have images in that first page that you link to? Or, perhaps, to have each review link to a page with pictures? A small quibble, but I thought I'd ask.

I love all the little things you get to play with that seem to never make it to American B&M stores. Why that is, I have no clue. I'd buy tons of these things if I'd run across them. The Penguin United DS card case and the Brando Wii Controller Carrying cases for starters.[/QUOTE]
Sorry for any inconvenience. I can have images but there are too many images that I would have to upload, resize and link to. Although this can be a small quibble as well but you can register to the site and its free. If you ever need images, you can always google for stock images (if available) or click on the link that says BUY FROM... to see images from the site that sells them.

Majority of the stuff that I have reviewed I have available to sell even though its not listed in my tradelist. If there is anything that I have reviewed and anyone is interested in, feel free to PM me and I'll let you know if its available still for purchase.

Aww the Wii Remote/Nunchuk carrying case is really cute!

I'd buy one, but I don't go anywhere with my Wii, lol :(

I tried a raffle in the past and not many people signed up for it. I would like to do a contest or another raffle of some sort. Any suggestions? Would anyone be interested? I would like to clear some of this stuff out

I'd be interested in buying those two things I mentioned - the PU DS Card case and the Wiimote Carrying Bag from Brando.

Waiting on my first check from my new job at the moment, but I thought I'd let ya know.

[quote name='Strell']I'd be interested in buying those two things I mentioned - the PU DS Card case and the Wiimote Carrying Bag from Brando.

Waiting on my first check from my new job at the moment, but I thought I'd let ya know.[/QUOTE]
Currently using the Wiimote carrying bag. I'll let you know about the PU DS card case. PU doesnt have the card case listed on their site but if you need images still, let me know. I'll upload them temporarily or email you the images.

Currently using the Wiimote carrying bag. I'll let you know about the PU DS card case. PU doesnt have the card case listed on their site so here are the images

case1.JPG
case2.JPG

case3.JPG
case4.JPG

Review: Talismoon PSU Energyser
Review: Wii Controller Grip
Review: Wii Steering Wheel
-------------------------------
Review: Penguin United Component Cable (Gold Plated)
Review: Penguin United Component Cable

Review: Wii Boxing Gloves (FIRST REVIEW EVER ON THIS PRODUCT!!!)
Review: Talismoon Wii Component Cable
Review: Wii PAK Carry Bag
Review: Penguin United Component Cable (Premium)

----------------------------------------------

Hey, that Wii Remote case.. (from a whiiiiile back!)
Can it hold 2 wii motes?
I have 4 wii motes, and I store 2 away. They just.. sit there, LOL So I would like to store them away in a case.

Just wish there was something to put 2 wii motes and 2 nunchuks away :(

..and I'm def considering that DS game case!

[quote name='lilboo']Hey, that Wii Remote case.. (from a whiiiiile back!)
Can it hold 2 wii motes?
I have 4 wii motes, and I store 2 away. They just.. sit there, LOL So I would like to store them away in a case.

Just wish there was something to put 2 wii motes and 2 nunchuks away :(

..and I'm def considering that DS game case![/QUOTE]
Unfortunately, I tried fitting two wii-motes and its a tight fit...really tight. You might be able to fit both so as long there are no batteries in the controller. I also would like a case that can hold at least two controllers at the same time. I will let you know if there is a case like that or an alternative.

I have been getting requests for some items I have reviewed to see if they are available for sale..so if there is anything that is not in my trade list and you're interested in it from my site, ask before its gone!

[quote name='lilboo']Hey I ordered the game card collection pouch and it came today..it's small and awesome! Thanks :)[/QUOTE]
You're welcome.

Have you gotten in Nyko's Classic Controller grips for the Wii? The one that includes a clip to have the Wii Remote attached to it?

Really, I'm just wondering if there's any info on a definite realse date on that thing. I don't want to clip the remote to the CC, but I would like to add some handles to the CC. Just wonderinf if your contacts had any info, the only thing I've found is "April" from news posts from February.

[quote name='daroga']Have you gotten in Nyko's Classic Controller grips for the Wii? The one that includes a clip to have the Wii Remote attached to it?

Really, I'm just wondering if there's any info on a definite realse date on that thing. I don't want to clip the remote to the CC, but I would like to add some handles to the CC. Just wonderinf if your contacts had any info, the only thing I've found is "April" from news posts from February.[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately no information was given to me regarding that.

Hey Bandit, just wanted to say thanks for your review on the Penguin United game card case, its what made me get it a few months back and I just wanted thank you for the review. Anyway, keep up the good work!

[quote name='daroga']Have you guys gotten the Nyko Classic Controller Grip for the Wii in?[/QUOTE]
Nope. None of my affiliates has received them nor even mentioned about it on their site. It seems EBgames.com has them in stock for $15

Hey Bandit, I do love your site as I tend to check back every now and then.

Few questions. I'm in the market for a Wii controller dock station, of the few out there which one would you recommend the most? Looking for a dual charger really since I have 4 remotes and usually play with 1 other person.

Besides that, I saw the Wii Light Gun. Have you had the chance to play around with the "Wii Pistol" from PenguinUnited?
http://www.penguinunited.com/proddetail.php?prod=PUWP020

It looks pretty similar to the one you posted.. the one your site was from Brando..?

[quote name='lilboo']Hey Bandit, I do love your site as I tend to check back every now and then.

Few questions. I'm in the market for a Wii controller dock station, of the few out there which one would you recommend the most? Looking for a dual charger really since I have 4 remotes and usually play with 1 other person.

Besides that, I saw the Wii Light Gun. Have you had the chance to play around with the "Wii Pistol" from PenguinUnited?
http://www.penguinunited.com/proddetail.php?prod=PUWP020

It looks pretty similar to the one you posted.. the one your site was from Brando..?

Thanks :)[/quote] Of the Wiimote battery chargers, I prefer the Review: Nyko Wii Charge Station or Review: Penguin United Remote Charging Dock + Rechargeable Battery. The PU batteries lasted longer and Nyko came in second. It looks like PU has released a dual charger - http://www.penguinunited.com/proddetail.php?prod=PUWP011. It should be using the same batteries as the single ones. All other chargers I have reviewed does its job but doesnt last as long as the two above.

As for the pistol, yes, both look and are probably the same. Not sure if the PU is selling is the one they made but idea and concept is the same. Its nice, does its job but pulling the trigger is annoying and uncomfortable. In order for the trigger to touch the B button, you have to pull way back. Since there is a spring, you'll have to put a little force into it and this jerks the gun which can potentially screw up your aim.

To daroga: I am getting the Nyko Classic Controller Grip for review. I should have it next week. Considering its just an attachment, I should have a review up within a couple days of receiving..thats if I dont get sidetracked with things.

I NEED TO CLEAR OUT STOCK. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED, ITEMS ON THE LEFT SIDE OF MY SITE THAT I HAVE REVIEWED IS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE. EMAIL ME AT DCEMU.REVIEWS [@] GMAIL.COM AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU'RE INTERESTED IN AND I'LL LET YOU KNOW IF ITS AVAILABLE.

So I wonder what's the best deal out of the "2X Wii Remote Charging Dock + 4X Rechargeable Battery Combo" for $26.99 and the "Dual Wii Remote Charging Dock" for $23.99.... hmmm..I have 4 remotes and like I said.. I use 2 most of them time.. so the first bundle is probably a bit better of a deal?...It comes with 4 battery packs..so I guess I could put 1 in each wii-mote that I own..and just charge 2..and then charge the other 2 and take it from there..

I have rechargeable batteries..and I think they are starting to go. They seem to be dying a lot faster now.. :( so I think I'm gonna go w/ battery packs.

Damn me and all these controllers.. lol

So Bandit, (or anyone else who reads this!) think I'm better off going with the 26.99 package???

bread's done
Back