Alias (PS2) $9.99
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/234053.asp

Kill.Switch (PS2) $9.99
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/235826.asp

Final Fantasy X-2 (PS2) $9.99
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/233956.asp

Downhill Domination (PS2) $9.99
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/234371.asp

If you have FF X-2 in your cart use coupon code "FREE2DAY" to get your entire order shipped free. via 2-day air

There's other stuff but I'm too lazy to list them.
Sort PS2 games by cheapest price here

Another price mistake? $10 is not a bad price at all. I only wish I had a PS2.

I'd love to get Primal at that price, but I promised myself to never order any more games online, because it's an addiction.

$4.99 to FFX-2 is cheap, since I bought mine for $49.99 on release.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Ordered FFX-2, even though I have no real interest in the game. Just can't pass up a price like that.[/quote]

I agree fully..I'm just about to beat FFX and I figure I might as well own it..and for $10 bucks shipped you can't beat that

[quote name='guessed']Awesome finds. Glad I hadn't left work yet. I'd rather have gotten Alias for Xbox, but Cheapasses can't be choosers.[/quote]

Since I have such a huge backlog of unplayed games I'm holding out for Xbox on the multi-platform titles where it matters. So I'm getting Primal, Kill.zone, and the Activision thingy. There are quite a few others I'd grab if I didn't already have them. I thought I scored big time getting FF X-2 for 16.88 thanks to Target. I just started it last night and so far I like it quite a lot.

Wow... cool!

Discounted games I actually want to play! :D

Picked up FFX-2 / Downhill Domination / kill.switch / Sphinx / Rising Sun

Thanks OP!

heres my rationalization:

i have gamecube sphinx, so i can just sell that.
i have activision classics for ps1...so i can just sell that.

pretty good, huh? :wink:

Yeah but Activision Classics isn't likely to be singificantly improved on the PS2, so why bother if you already have a version? They could have released that package on the SNES and all the games would have been reproduced perfectly.

I got Final Fantasy X-2 for my bro. Thanks for the link! I almost bought it for him from target a couple of weeks back for 16.88. This is even better and with free 2 day shipping as well!!!

[quote name='epobirs']Yeah but Activision Classics isn't likely to be singificantly improved on the PS2, so why bother if you already have a version? They could have released that package on the SNES and all the games would have been reproduced perfectly.[/quote]

more games on anthology. unlockables. "3d" versions of old school classics

Ah, you're killing me! I want Downhill Domination so bad, but my credit card is too full at the moment. Dammit!

i picked up spinx the hobbit and ff x 2 ( though i got ffx2 at target for 16.88 2 weeks back i never opened it so i can take it back for the 16.88

also had a 10 buck gift card so got all 3 games for 12 bucks

good shit....considering alias is my favorite tv show, im hoping to look past the fact that the game probably sucks....so ive been wanting that forever, i picked up that, r racing evolution, downhill domination and ffx2 just to cover the free shipping....ill sell that or trade it though, 'cause i already bought it on launch date and still havent played it, d'oh

thanks op

[quote name='trustcompany1013']good shit....considering alias is my favorite tv show, im hoping to look past the fact that the game probably sucks....so ive been wanting that forever, i picked up that, r racing evolution, downhill domination and ffx2 just to cover the free shipping....ill sell that or trade it though, 'cause i already bought it on launch date and still havent played it, d'oh

thanks op[/quote]

add a $1.99 game to your cart (madden 2001-2003)
use codes saver and pplay 15.

shipping for $1.70 and a free game

[quote name='trustcompany1013']ffx2 just to cover the free shipping....ill sell that or trade it though, 'cause i already bought it on launch date and still havent played it, d'oh[/quote]

Heh, me neither. It's still in the damn factory wrap.

But where is Dreadnought Factor? I loved that one on the Atari 800. It would do well with a modern update, especially with some multiplayer modes.

Crap! I was in such haste I failed to see the free shipping offer, until it was too late. 2$ down the drain! Oh well, at least I didn't miss out on this deal, like I usually do.

[quote name='CheapyD']Damn, those are some fine deals.
I've edited the OP a bit to add some links and such[/quote]

You acn say that again. too bad I don't have enough money. :cry: :(

Picked up Primal, Red Faction, and FFX-2. Normally I wouldn't get X2 but I have a friends GF who's a FFX addict. I can give it to him to give to her.

Must stop spending money.

[quote name='bisquit']It won't let me add legacy of kain to my cart :+([/quote]

keep trying, added fine for me just now.

okay..I absolutely CAN'T buy these games. I want too..but look, I just figured out yesterday how many NEW games I'm getting in the next 3 months...this is going to run me broke..

[quote name='peteyrose']Is Legacy of Kain worth the pickup?[/quote]

yes as i stated it was worth 20, I should be on the front page, nirvanaguy777 for lok:defiance.....fuck

Figures I was in the middle of checking out with it in my cart, and then when I completed my order it said sorry your cart is empty. So I go back looking for it and it's completely gone off the page. Oh well I was just buying it cause it was so cheap anyway.

Same here, when I added FFX-2 to my cart, it was still 6 left... then when I fill in my cc# then press submit, it's all gone :(

bread's done
Back