For anyone ripped of by JuanDDixon ,report him to usps.

No, better yet, call the POLICE. I'm willing to bet this is the scammer named Steve McFadden, who has been scamming on countless boards and ripped many people off. The only reason he is still allowed to do this is NO ONE FOLLOWS UP ON COMPLAINTS. While Ive never been ripped off by him, I've had it with this asshole.

If you are interested, this is the guy that has your stuff: http://www.geocities.com/penguin_faqs/mail-1.jpg

THIS IS HIS LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT PHONE NUMBER: 561-642-2160

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90082

http://gametz.com/user/RandyKOrton.html

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=100250&st=0

Anyone ripped off, please PM me with details

Dave

Post here too:
http://www.ic3.gov/

They don't guarantee anyone will work on your case but they do say that your case will be forwarded to the correct authorities who will review it. I think if enough people do it, it'll raise a red flag and get the Feds on the guy.

I say someone who lives near him should pay him a "visit".

(I haven't been scammed by him btw, but I have been scammed before and I know how that feels.)

damn, he wanted a few of my things, but had to wait until he got money. At least I only got ripped off one time this month and not twice (long story)

[quote name='MightySlacker']No, better yet, call the POLICE. I'm willing to bet this is the scammer named Steve McFadden, who has been scamming on countless boards and ripped many people off. The only reason he is still allowed to do this is NO ONE FOLLOWS UP ON COMPLAINTS. While Ive never been ripped off by him, I've had it with this asshole.

If you are interested, this is the guy that has your stuff: http://www.geocities.com/penguin_faqs/mail-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Isnt that Jack and Kelly Osbourne???

FSUCure is dealing with the FBI on this guy, so if anyone's been stung by him, you may want to get in touch with him to add in your issues with his.

Thank goodness this numbnutz overslept, and I sent the item Certified mail. Or I would have been out something too.

It is too bad that I cannot file a complaint, because I should be receiving my item back.

On the phone right now with his local sheriff's department. The number is 561-688-3400.
In total, he scammed for 300+ dollars of goods.
I may lose money in this process if it comes to litigation, but to get someone like this taken out of the scamming game, it is worth it.

*Update* I just got off the phone with them and they are checking whether this falls under criminal or civil jurisdiction, and the person I spoke with was afraid it would be the latter. I was referred back to my local police department (they told me to go to West Palm Beach Sheriff, heh) and am going to follow up on this tomorrow.
Apparently the district has an internet crimes division and that number is 561-688-4075, though they will not be open until tomorrow.

If anyone wants to support my cause, I'd really appreciate it.

[quote name='invinceable104']Post here too:
http://www.ic3.gov/

They don't guarantee anyone will work on your case but they do say that your case will be forwarded to the correct authorities who will review it. I think if enough people do it, it'll raise a red flag and get the Feds on the guy.[/quote]

When I had a problem (bought games off ebay but they were all CD-R's), I filed here and within 2 weeks I had my money back from the seller.

What is it with Steve's in Florida? I am also having to go through this for this guy:

CAG Name Ilikegamesalot (He has been IP banned, though this is his second time joining CAG)

Steve Fitzwater
2807 India Palm
Edgewater FL 32141

He screwed me out of a trade.

I did find his phone # on the internet so i am trying to get in contact with his parents (pretty sure he's a hgh school or college kid). I don't know if we have a forum dedicated to this sort of thing, but it would be nice to collaborate with other people that have been screwed by him.

I can't believe this...I was ripped off by Steve McFadden (at the time registered on eBay as juandixonstrikesback) about two years ago on eBay (sad that he's made a career out of this). I paid him something like $200 for a set of Megaman games complete in their boxes. I sent the payment (Paypal via CC) and he never sent the games. I called his house repeatedly and someone who identified herself as "Stevie's mom" would answer. When asked, she said she would talk to little Stevie and find out what happened. After a few tries, she informed me that she watched little Stevie send the games out at the post office.

Several days later, no games (no shock). So I filed a CC dispute and a dispute with Paypal and called his local police. The police there were great, and they sent officers to his house a couple of times. Eventually, the police were able to get him to send me a money order refunding my money.

I thought he learned his lesson after that...evidently not. ABSOLUTELY CALL HIS LOCAL POLICE. I know from experience that they're helpful and they are at least good for scaring the shit out of him (and given enough calls, maybe they will investigate enough and place him under arrest).

If there's anything I can do to help, let me know.

EDIT: The address he had when he scammed me was:

Steve McFadden
938 Alexandria Place
Greenacres FL 33463

And I contacted this department:

Greenacres Police Department - 2995 Jog Rd, Greenacres, FL 33467 - (561) 642-2153

[quote name='hotwls13']What is it with Steve's in Florida? I am also having to go through this for this guy:

CAG Name Ilikegamesalot (He has been IP banned, though this is his second time joining CAG)

Steve Fitzwater
2807 India Palm
Edgewater FL 32141

He screwed me out of a trade.

I did find his phone # on the internet so i am trying to get in contact with his parents (pretty sure he's a hgh school or college kid). I don't know if we have a forum dedicated to this sort of thing, but it would be nice to collaborate with other people that have been screwed by him.[/quote]

Huh - I had a trade with this guy going - and never got it.

Fortunately he had agreed to send 1st, so I never sent him anything. Guess I can give up hope on that one and put the stuff back on the old TL.

No, really...he's been ripping people for 7 years now. He ripped folks on GameTZ starting in March 2000. I had some good deals with him because i was careful, but he's stolen so much stuff from so many people that he needs to get thrown in jail. Somebody local needs to do the whole net trading community a favor and go to the police to bring him down. Hell, I'll put a Paypal bounty on his head. $10 from me to the person who gets him arrested. I bet a lot of others would add to the pot.

[quote name='TahoeMax']No, really...he's been ripping people for 7 years now. He ripped folks on GameTZ starting in March 2000. I had some good deals with him because i was careful, but he's stolen so much stuff from so many people that he needs to get thrown in jail. Somebody local needs to do the whole net trading community a favor and go to the police to bring him down. Hell, I'll put a Paypal bounty on his head. $10 from me to the person who gets him arrested. I bet a lot of others would add to the pot.[/QUOTE]

I would add $10 to that bounty if someone could get him arrested and thrown in jail.

I'm contributing another 10.

$30 bounty. 7 years of using almost the same user IDs, name, and even addresses to do this, and no criminal case yet? You've got to be kidding me. People give up way too easily evidently.

Maybe there is a CAG lawyer who would render his services to this cause. I'd say you guys(and other people from other forum) sue him, he is violating at least a federal law using USPS for his scams.

Maybe we should all send him a letter with that goofy pic of his , and also list what he has stolen from in a nice organized list.

Not to condone violence or anything, but he really needs to get his ass kicked. One of these days he is going to dick over the wrong guy, someone who is willing to drive 200 miles just to beat the crap out of him. Getting his ass kicked will teach him more of a lesson than a police officer giving him stern words.

A bit OT, but does anyone remember the scammer from Texas who got a "friendly" visit paid to him by a local CAG? It ended up getting his mom, and I believe sister, involved also.

I believe it involved an iPod that ended up being returned except it was all beat up and it had EVERYTHING wiped from the hard drive.(including the OS)

On Topic: good luck with this guy. I hope he ends up being arrested.

EDIT: here is the thread I referenced: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75616

i hunted down a guy in Fremont a few months ago on behalf of a New Zealand trader who got ripped. I was in the area, went to the police station, and had them call him up. Turned out the guy was a 20-year-old living with his parents...the guy freaked out and sent the $200 worth of DS stuff with his dad since he didn't want to face his accuser. Case closed.

So this stuff works. Really, it does. 30 minutes later I walked out with ALL of the ripped goods.

Wow, I wonder if he's ever heard of something called a "Job".... Poor guy has nothing better to do in life, what a NERD!!!

Hope he gets the TIME he deserves!

[quote name='Captain_Insano16']Huh - I had a trade with this guy going - and never got it.

Fortunately he had agreed to send 1st, so I never sent him anything. Guess I can give up hope on that one and put the stuff back on the old TL.[/QUOTE]

You were smarter than me.

Not trying to hijack this thread, but here's an update on Steve Fitzwater.

After leaving a couple messages, with the last message stating that I was contacting the USPS and ic3.gov I got a phone call today from Steven's Mother. She stated that they had been on vacation and that Steven is still on vacation. She took down my info and the details of what he owes me, and she is going to get back to me in a day or so. She seemed sincere and irritated at her son. I already filed my claims with the USPS and ic3, and i would guess she had already been contacted by one or both. SO, maybe I will at least get the street value of the game I was supposed to receive. Not holding my breath, but at least it appears i am now dealing with a responsible adult.

I still think a subforum with threads about individuals that scam people would be a nice addition to the Trade forum. Although I blame myself for sending same time with someone with only 4 pos feedback and I have over 60. It would have been nice to know before hand that he had done this in the past on CAG, and been allowed back on. We need some way to identify these guys, like a registered sex offender list or something.

We should start a CAG litigation fund for FSUCure to take this bastard to court. I know I'd chip in a $20 bill. Just imagine if all us CAG's banded together.

[quote name='dabamus']A bit OT, but does anyone remember the scammer from Texas who got a "friendly" visit paid to him by a local CAG? It ended up getting his mom, and I believe sister, involved also.

I believe it involved an iPod that ended up being returned except it was all beat up and it had EVERYTHING wiped from the hard drive.(including the OS)

On Topic: good luck with this guy. I hope he ends up being arrested.

EDIT: here is the thread I referenced: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75616[/quote]

That was a great thread Stink Pickle was the man!

Lookin' at that teen 'stache of his, and how people have his address, why has nobody taken a swipe at his kneecaps with a baseball bat?

Now, sure, I understand that the Nell Carter-sized broad next to him is probably the muscle of the operation, but she can be distracted if you toss a ham sammich in the opposite direction of Steve.

Now, being quite serious, I think this cat needs his fucking ass beat, or therapy. Clearly all of his past incidents, well documented, easily traverse into "felony" territory (whoever estimed that he's ripped $300 of stuff couldn't be any further off). Now, if he's been approached before with his ways and made amends...it hasn't stopped him. With that in mind, nothing short of a felony charge with the threat of a prison sentence/fines/lifetime felony status could get under this guy's skin.

He needs to be brought down with a goddamned quickness, whether that's getting the police involved, or encouraging some Floridians to get whiskey drunk and send him to the hospital. Remember, this is NOT about *your* stuff. This is about everyone else who's been ripped off before, and those people he will potentially rip off in the future.

Vigilance!

[quote name='mykevermin']Now, sure, I understand that the Nell Carter-sized broad next to him is probably the muscle of the operation, but she can be distracted if you toss a ham sammich in the opposite direction of Steve.[/QUOTE]

bwahahaha

I found another picture of little Stevie...

http://media.1up.com/media?id=1460882&type=lg

His 1up.com profile (http://www.1up.com/do/my1Up?Dispatch=Display&publicUserId=5459719) indicates that he works at Subway. He has to be the worst Subway employee ever...

"That'll be $6.23"

"Okay...and my sandwich?"

"What sandwich?"

Edit: Note that he logged into that 1up profile as recently as 1/12. However his most recent 1up profile, which has him located in Maryland, was accessed Thursday (http://www.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=5569853)

Edit 2: Anyone care to IM him? AIM: heshootshegores

[quote name='The Cheapest Ass Gamer']I found another picture of little Stevie...

http://media.1up.com/media?id=1460882&type=lg

His 1up.com profile (http://www.1up.com/do/my1Up?Dispatch=Display&publicUserId=5459719) indicates that he works at Subway. He has to be the worst Subway employee ever...

"That'll be $6.23"

"Okay...and my sandwich?"

"What sandwich?"

Edit: Note that he logged into that 1up profile as recently as 1/12. However his most recent 1up profile, which has him located in Maryland, was accessed Thursday (http://www.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=5569853)

Edit 2: Anyone care to IM him? AIM: heshootshegores[/quote]

Where in Maryland, there is a bunch of us (CAG) folk around these parts. Maybe he is in need of a house call.

Wow, this guy needs to be brought to justice. I sound like Americas Most Wanted.

Karma is going to get him soon. I'm definitely going to keep tabs on this topic.

oh man, look at his first pic, can anyone blame him? has anyone stopped to think how much food must cost for that giant woman of his?! hell, from the looks of it, she doesnt take kindly to subway either!
and yea, i'll be following this topic too, i havent been jipped by him, but i do hope you guys get your money / stuff back!

[quote name='thebob101']Where in Maryland, there is a bunch of us (CAG) folk around these parts. Maybe he is in need of a house call.[/QUOTE] I wish I knew, but it doesn't say anywhere, and I don't think anyone has seen a Maryland address. He wears Terps jerseys in his pictures, too.

Real sorry about your losses guys, someone should round up a posse or better yet rile up a mob and mention something about a lynching. He deserves a royal arse kicking.

Holy shit - I've passed through by that adress before and it's a trailor park.

bread's done
Back