Buy my cheap XBOX360 game cases!! $2 SHIPPED EACH! TODAY IS THE LAST DAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

magiic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
144 (100%)
I am selling a bunch of xbox 360 game cases (with art which is removable, no manuals). I need to get rid of these ASAP so please buy them up. I need all these gone by the 19th

CURRENT PROMO: BY TEN CASES AND GET THE HALO TIN ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Here is a picture of what I have:

IMG_1851.jpg

IMG_1850.jpg

The pricing scheme is $2USD SHIPPED, however you must buy atleast TWO cases!

I have one Halo 3 tin left and it is going to be more expensive and I will need your zip code to calculate shipping.

I accept paypal ONLY : [email protected]

Current Inventory: 9 cases
Gears of War (x 1)
Halo 3 (x 3)
Crackdown (x 2)
Condemned Criminal Origins (x2)
Perfect Dark Zero (x1)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kudos to you OP for giving a lucky CAG a chance at scoring WoW:BC. One of my buddies told me about this being a hot item and the money they were fetching on eBay.

I saw it, I dont play WoW anymore (and even if I did Im not a fan of CE). And Im sure some deserving person on CAG would love to have this game and I wouldn't mind either making a bit of cash off of it, or just getting a couple decent games for my DS or 360.

Well I'm returning it tommorow if no one else is interested. I'm really hoping I can trade this for something.

that is retail plus shipping, the game cost me just over $100 and it's would cost another $40 to ship it to the states with any shipping over standard ground

that's $140 canadian btw

Canada Post gave me a guestimate of about $35 for shipping to Georgia without any insurance or DC

hmm so that's about 120 right? well I'd say your best bet is to keep it longer I'm thinking the price will only go up....good luck selling or trading it tho

I hope it goes up. I would be able to sell it cheaper if their wasn't 13% sales tax and Canada Post didnt have completely ridiculous prices. I guess I have 90 days to return maybe I'll keep it for a month or two and see what happens.

It will go up because there won't be any more made, just sit on it for a while and wait for the ebay saturation to go down and you should be able to make an easy $200-300 later one down the line, that's what I'm going to do with my 2 copies. :)

I'm interested in Dead Rising and Yoshi's Island 2--check my list--I have a few things you're looking for (Wavebird, Advance Wars DS, Castlevania PoR). PM me if you're interested.

I have Advance Wars Dual Strike (sealed). I am looking for Ouendan. PM me. Maybe we can work something out.

cmlfor

Contact
Club House Games
Brain Age
Dragon Quest: Rocket Slime
Advance Wars DS
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back