UN Oil for Food scandal News Special on Fox News

Scrubking

CAGiversary!
It will be on This Sunday at 9pm.

It will be a half hour to an hour special about the most recent findings.

[quote name='Quackzilla']Fox news is totally non partisan, and George W. Bush is the president-elect.[/quote]

The BBC is totally non partisan, and John Kerry has charisma.

Check and mate.

[quote name='kev']

The BBC is totally non partisan, and John Kerry has charisma.

Check and mate.[/quote]

You only THINK the BBC is patisan because you think non-partison networks are supposed to favor Bush, like FOX News.

Castle king-side.

Nobody is unbiased because everybody has an opinion.

King me :wink:

Anyway everyone should get their news from more than one source because sticking to one source leads to you only getting their point of view, which inevitably doen't always jive with the truth.

Being an American I prefer not to get my news from an American network.

Unfortunately, without a pirate dish, all I can get is the 30 min daily news on BBC America.

I am thinking of getting a pirate dish though.
Any cheap-ass deals?

[quote name='Quackzilla']Being an American I prefer not to get my news from an American network.

Unfortunately, without a pirate dish, all I can get is the 30 min daily news on BBC America.

Any cheap-ass deals?[/quote]

You can get international news stations through regular subcription to DirecTV (BBC America and an International News Station), and check your local PBS listings, I've got one station that runs NHK (Japan), French, German, and British news during the 5:00 and 6:00 hours.

[quote name='Quackzilla']Being an American I prefer not to get my news from an American network.

Sorry, I'm not into stealing.

How is this not suprising, you wanting something without paying for it.

Is there a way to get those channels on Dish Network?

Btw, its not stealing if you pick up public or state sponsored channels. Sorry to disappoint you, but I wasn't going to do anything illegal.

bread's done
Back