Post your Mii or funny Miis

Mr_hockey66

CAGiversary!
Feedback
254 (100%)
Hey guys. I was looking around and found some funny wii miis. Post yours or funny one you have seen

I have seen m jackson
blade
jesus
mario
luigi
wario.

I gotta see more thats awsome! I can't wait to capture some of these guys!

I'm not really able to get any screen shots, but the Mii's I've made of celebs so far are:

Christopher Walken
Tenacious D
Capt. Picard
Mr. T
The upside-down face kid from Family Guy (Jake)
and everyones favorite Wii boxing opponent - Hitler.

Haha so thats where I got the upside down face kid from. I make a bunch of random ones and send them to everyone. My current favorite is Dr. Google, the inventor of Google. I gave him a classic genius scientist look with huge eyes and he cracks me up when he's in the background of bowling. I wish you could add profiles so I can put stories to Miis.

[quote name='mattstockton12']Here are mine:

http://miiplaza.net/user/6671828652126192/

I have a lot more really awesome ones, but they are just direct copies of ones other people did, so I can't take credit for those and I didn't upload em.[/QUOTE]

Hey, I think we did the friend code thing already - could you send me the Stormtrooper? My kids would be thrilled. We already have a C3PO from someone else, and I made an Obi-Wan.

450-300-scale-1171053339226.jpg

HA ha!
*points*

[quote name='rapsodist']My avatar is a picture of my Mii. You can check my profile to see a real photograph of me for comparison.[/quote]

Im not gonna judge and I have no idea what race you are but to me(me) your mii makes you look like a white guy :whistle2:#

Again, I'm still looking for a Full House era John Stamos. If anybody finds one, please post the picture (I don't have high-speed internet, so I'll have to just build him off of the picture).

And yes, I'm serious.

[quote name='squirrel007']Im not gonna judge and I have no idea what race you are but to me(me) your mii makes you look like a white guy :whistle2:#[/quote]

Haha, I'm Chinese, although I suppose I don't look stereotypically Asian. But I've never heard anyone say that my Mii looks like a white guy before! That'd be a pretty tanned white guy... I've actually had friends ask me where to get the "Wii camera attachment" 'cause they were in disbelief that I'd made that Mii from scratch. :lol:

[quote name='mattstockton12']Here are mine:

http://miiplaza.net/user/6671828652126192/

I have a lot more really awesome ones, but they are just direct copies of ones other people did, so I can't take credit for those and I didn't upload em.[/QUOTE]
Oh man, you're that guy! I copied your storm trooper. My best Miis are copied from Mii Plaza's Elfloro - Robocop and Pacman.

On my own, I've made a little devil, Jake Tucker from Family Guy, and a cat burglar wearing a mask. I've got one that looks just like me, then several other crappy ones.

[quote name='rapsodist']Haha, I'm Chinese, although I suppose I don't look stereotypically Asian. But I've never heard anyone say that my Mii looks like a white guy before! That'd be a pretty tanned white guy... I've actually had friends ask me where to get the "Wii camera attachment" 'cause they were in disbelief that I'd made that Mii from scratch. :lol:[/quote]

its probably the profile pic since it is from a angle. :D

Could anybody send me some Miis? I just got my Wii today ;)
I've been looking for some cool ones, I'm not really much into the celebrity stuff but I think characters from movies/games/etc are more my thing. Anybody have Admiral Ackbar they can send me? PM me with your friend code so I can add you.

Mii characters are the worst part about this system.
I can't believe anybody would like them.

[quote name='hupp']Mii characters are the worst part about this system.
I can't believe anybody would like them.[/QUOTE]

Threadkiller!

My favourite Miis are Monster Miis designed by cartoonist James Kolchaka. I found them through the Boingboing blog: http://www.offworld.com/monster-mii/

There are five or six (?) I think, and if you poke around BoingBoing or the Mii Channel, you can find them and download them.

They certainly make the backgrounds of Wii games a little more interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back