Nintendo DS Lite: All Colors In Stock! (TRU.com)

The pink disappeared sometime in the middle of the checkout process. Sigh My EB order is backordered too. I dont know if Im ever destined to see one of these.. oh well. Better luck next time.

That WAS quick. They were all available before there were any replies to this thread.

Maybe I should see if the local KMart still has some Lites. They had Pink about 2 weeks. But then again, that was 2 weeks ago.

i suggest checking your local Targets today, Ive been hearing they most stores got some in yesterday. I personally went to 3 Targets in SoCal yesterday and they all had Pink & Black DS Lites...

Seriouly, i didn't know DS is this popular! Man, it's like everyone is walking around with an ipod and DS or something?

It's like having the DS in stock is a deal or something... Man, real game deals are pretty dry right now.

[quote name='Serpentor']Seriouly, i didn't know DS is this popular! Man, it's like everyone is walking around with an ipod and DS or something?

It's like having the DS in stock is a deal or something... Man, real game deals are pretty dry right now.[/quote]

it's the "Wii" effect. DS's used to be available everywhere, all the time (especially amazon) in all colors (sometimes pink was hard to find).

it's the "Wii" effect. DS's used to be available everywhere, all the time (especially amazon) in all colors (sometimes pink was hard to find).

That answers my question. Ive seen pink ones, Black ones all over when I wasnt looking. Now theyre hard to find too? Man :roll:

Where have you guys been? The DS Lite has been impossible to get for a few months at least. Hell, used DS Phats are selling on ebay for $100+

i could have sworn that buy.com had the black and white ds lite systems in stock last month and the $20 off google checkout worked with it.

I'll be at Circuit City on Sunday 2/4 when they open. They'll have the DS Lite advertised in that week's circular (check the Speedy Uberthread) with a free case w/purchase, so that'll more than likely be when they get a nice shipment of them.

Also, all games $19.99 or under will be 20% off: Bust-A-Move DS, Big Brain Academy, Cooking Mama, TMNT 3, etc. Print out a $40 off $200 coupon (from the CAG Coupon Pack) and get $70 worth of DS games with your DS purchase for a net of $30 more A/C + free case (I was planning on getting that exact case from K-mart for $7.99 the other day).

[quote name='Kerig']I'll be at Circuit City on Sunday 2/4 when they open. They'll have the DS Lite advertised in that week's circular (check the Speedy Uberthread) with a free case w/purchase, so that'll more than likely be when they get a nice shipment of them.

Also, all games $19.99 or under will be 20% off: Bust-A-Move DS, Big Brain Academy, Cooking Mama, TMNT 3, etc. Print out a $40 off $200 coupon (from the CAG Coupon Pack) and get $70 worth of DS games with your DS purchase for a net of $30 more A/C + free case (I was planning on getting that exact case from K-mart for $7.99 the other day).[/QUOTE]

Hopefully that is true. I've been waitin' to use that coupon for so damned long. I even have unopened DS games. I sold my fat one so I can't play them :(

Glad I got the black when I did. They sold four in 5 minutes at the Target I was in. I don't know how the hell this system could possibly sell this well.

[quote name='dracula']i could have sworn that buy.com had the black and white ds lite systems in stock last month and the $20 off google checkout worked with it.[/quote]

They did. I got a white one for $116 shipped (2 day).

[quote name='gators625']They did. I got a white one for $116 shipped (2 day).[/quote]

I got the same deal for the same color DS. Glad I took advantage of it, though I wasn't crazy at all about Google Checkout - I'll only use it if there is a similar discount available. I did make a new GC account in order to buy a Gamecube Wavebird wireless controller from them for $24.34 shipped with $10 GC discount!

This is just as much all of the "Paris Hiltons" out there wanting to be 'cool' (?) as much as the system being that good, just like the Wii. It's an accessory...does anyone think the 'make-up kit' aesthetic is a coincidence?

I don't know if that bitch herself has one, but it just seems like she would, even if she only played Nintendogs, like, for totally five minutes!

EDIT: I preordered one of these things less than a month (maybe just two weeks) at a local Gamestop back before they initially shipped in mid-June. I had zero complications, so don't tell me this isn't largely an 'all things Nintendo' trendiness thing.

[quote name='jollydwarf']This is just as much all of the "Paris Hiltons" out there wanting to be 'cool' (?) as much as the system being that good, just like the Wii. It's an accessory...does anyone think the 'make-up kit' aesthetic is a coincidence?

I don't know if that bitch herself has one, but it just seems like she would, even if she only played Nintendogs, like, for totally five minutes![/QUOTE]

the thing is, she never really did anything to be famous, other than inherit a ton of money and make the sex tape. Tho she was able to parley that into making her own cd, and i think she had her own reality show a few years ago?

the DS actually has a reason to be popular, it is a very solid game system. As for the reason for the shortages, it is pretty simple: the lcd screens take time to make, so the christmas season leads to some shortage for the next couple of months. Eventually the supply will be able to keep up with demand, but the screens take some time to make

Prices of the dslite have been skyrocketing on PlayAsia.$199-$300.Maybe Nintendo stopped production of the dslite to increase Wii production.Makes sense...I think.

bread's done
Back