Grandia Xtreme 19.99 @EB/GS.com

yea this game was pretty limited and I've heard it's the weakest out of the grandia's also? I have yet to play this only 2 GS have them within 20 miles of me...

If you have a Game Crazy I believe they are cheaper there, $13-15 maybe. I have one for trade if anyone is interested.

One of the best games ever if you really like the Grandia battle system. Totally worth the $20 if you just like battling and getting stuff from battles. I think there's a storyline in there somewhere, but who cares.

Yeah, it's a hardcore dungeon crawler, so many RPG fans didn't like it, but I thought it's pretty badass.

Best rendition of the Grandia battle system ever, actually.

Don't take your chances on a disc-only copy. Also $15 at GameRush last time I checked. Good alternative if nothing shows up on your store locator.

Yeah I saw it at Game Crazy one day for $15 or less, really wish I picked it up then cause it wasn't there when I went back a few weeks later :(

EDIT: I just added 999 to my cart and it was going to let me purchase them all for like $19K...any chance this is a reprint or does GS's website not work like it used to?

I'd be real surpised to see a reprint of this game though :\

[quote name='freshzen']Yeah I saw it at Game Crazy one day for $15 or less, really wish I picked it up then cause it wasn't there when I went back a few weeks later :(

EDIT: I just added 999 to my cart and it was going to let me purchase them all for like $19K...any chance this is a reprint or does GS's website not work like it used to?

I'd be real surpised to see a reprint of this game though :\[/QUOTE]
it was eb website that allow you to do that trick

Hmm... it might be worth it for $20... Heard it's the weakest Grandia, but it might be worth a try for Grandia fans.

[quote name='Masterkyo']buy 2 get 1 free start 1/29.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was only on Xbox games.
ahhh...
Got some super secret info that you want to share with the rest of us?

it was a solid game, story was pretty forgetable though. note, the thief guy is actually pretty good since he gets two base attacks

Yes, it is the weakest Grandia, but if you like the series you'll like this game. It is better than your typical RPG, but nowhere near the level of its predecessors.

If you haven't played Grandia, get a copy of Grandia 2 for DC, PS2, or PC.

--ff

i saw one the other day in good condition but turned it down due to reviews. ive been looking for 2 but all the copies i found are way beat to hell.

yeah this is somewhat rare since you can only find it 1 out of 4 or 5 stores. this was like $17.99 at eb for the longest time and when i went back to get it it was gone. i did manage to at another store only to find there was no manual.

bread's done
Back