Xbox Live Achievement Generator

felixlighter

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Too bad you can't use it to pad your gamerscore...

[quote name='Kotaku']The Xbox 360 achievement system is an excellent way to tell how good you are as a gamer. With just a click, people can tell if you completely suck or if you regularly melt faces with your awesome skills. When you are depressed, all you need is that little achievement picture popping up on your TV to reassure you that you aren't wasting your life and everyone wants to be you. If it works in gaming, why not institute it in real life? BTK from Technology-Ninja.com has a tool that might do the trick. The Achievement Unlocked Generator creates a handy image suitable for pasting over photos of important life events.

Not like anyone would ever earn that achievement, what with the armed guards and barbed-wire, but the Achievement Unlocked Generator is a place where dreams live.
Michael Fahey[/Quote]

http://kotaku.com/gaming/humor/xbox-live-achievement-generator-232556.php

man, when i first saw this i thought you would be able to send fake achievements to gamertags.

what a let down.

Actually, aren't achievements more a symbol of how much time you've put into a game or on the system? I only ask this because my measely 85 points shows how little time I (unwillingly) spend on my system. MAN am I loving my 360 though.

[quote name='CrimsonPaw']Actually, aren't achievements more a symbol of how much time you've put into a game or on the system? I only ask this because my measely 85 points shows how little time I (unwillingly) spend on my system. MAN am I loving my 360 though.[/quote]

someone isnt beating his games...

[quote name='CrimsonPaw']Actually, aren't achievements more a symbol of how much time you've put into a game or on the system? I only ask this because my measely 85 points shows how little time I (unwillingly) spend on my system. MAN am I loving my 360 though.[/QUOTE]

No, it's a value placed on how much you positively contribute to the world.... Looks like you've been slacking...

[quote name='guyver2077']someone isnt beating his games...[/QUOTE]
Depends on how you define "beating". Now with 85 points, no, but a lot of games don't give many points for "beating" them. I finished CoD2 and only got 200 pts, Cod 3 for 260 and Gears for only 130. Most of the other achievements are from completing it at harder difficulties or a lot of online play.

[quote name='Damian']Depends on how you define "beating". Now with 85 points, no, but a lot of games don't give many points for "beating" them. I finished CoD2 and only got 200 pts, Cod 3 for 260 and Gears for only 130. Most of the other achievements are from completing it at harder difficulties or a lot of online play.[/quote]

Yeah but if you finished CoD2 on the hardest difficulty you would have had 1000 ;)

I'll get there some day.

Achievement.jpg

[quote name='Damian']Depends on how you define "beating". Now with 85 points, no, but a lot of games don't give many points for "beating" them. I finished CoD2 and only got 200 pts, Cod 3 for 260 and Gears for only 130. Most of the other achievements are from completing it at harder difficulties or a lot of online play.[/QUOTE]

Should have beat CoD2 on vet mode and got a full 1000 points. Im actually half way through CoD2, playing it on vet + its my first time ever playing a CoD game. Quite the challenge but def. worth it. Also beating Gears on insane mode is really worth it too.

Thats why i love achievement points, before i would have beat it on normal and been done with it. Beating games on hardest difficulty for the points was the incentive, but then you realize you got more fun out of the game and got your moneys worth. F.E.A.R. though i only got 80 points for beating it on normal and most are multiplayer achievements so im done with that game.

NOW BACK ON TOPIC, made this one for my friend whos been playing less 360 lately...

http://achievements.schrankmonster.de/Achievement.aspx?text=Logged off of WoW!

bread's done
Back