why i deserve to win phoenix wright game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I deserve a Phoenix Wright game because I like free stuff like Wombat the best Wombat in podcasting

I think I deserve a copy of Phoenix Wright because I never got to try the first game and I would realy like to try this one.

Nailing someone's ass to the wall is fun enough but to do it in a court room....
my heart melts at the thought.peace.

I want a copy of Phoenix Wright 2 because I believe the game holds evidence that proves Phoenix Wright is my father :) Will you really deny a man his heritage? I really hope you will do the Wright thing and give me one of the copies.

Reason 2: I have bought just about every game you guys have positively reviewed. I donated money to the christmas charity, I also even joined and traded on sayswap, one of your ad partners. I shop occasionally using your links.

Reason 3: I donated 4 48hr live codes to fellow cags a whle back.

Reason 4: I own copies of Cubivore and Rez and love both of the games. I dig games with interesting gameplay mechanics.

Reason 5: I also cannot buy or find shoes anywhere for my big feet. I can sympathize with Cheapy. They dont make shoes for people with big wide feet. And I dont even live in Japan. New Balance rulez!

Lastly, I have turned so many people to your podcast.

--------------

I also hope they name the next game - Phoenix Wright: Kill 'Em All.

[quote name='gunm']wth? This thread is exactly why you all shouldn't win.[/QUOTE]
Don't worry, they aren't going to win...They're supposed to post in a different thread :p

vaderdemands.gif

[quote name='sonderiaom']I'm kinda confused, were we having a contest for Pheonix Wright or is he just expecting a free giveaway?[/quote]
He's trying to spam his way into winning Phoenix Wright 2 from the CAGcast, as he's posted this in the CAGcast thread several times and created this thread.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']He's trying to spam his way into winning Phoenix Wright 2 from the CAGcast, as he's posted this in the CAGcast thread several times and created this thread.[/quote]

Ah, a straight answer. Much appreciated. I haven't listened to the CAGcast in a while so I'm behind the times.

In any case; probably would be a better idea to go through and create one of those Pheonix Wrong parodies that are so much better than just typing something into a flash website.

I've been trying to get a Wii and a DS Lite for weeks. If I win Phoenix Wright II, I promise to purchase Phoenix Wright I as well. This will encourage an English release of Phoenix Wright III. I also pledge to purchase Elite Beat Agents and Brain Age.

So for the betterment of GAMING GOODNESS FOR ALL, you have to send me Phoenix Wright II. Case closed, no objections!

I need Phoenix Wright cause I'm a law student and can't even afford my books. Phoenix Wright is my only hope for passing my classes.

I deserve Phoenix Wright because I got a degree in Criminal Justice with the intention of going to Law School, and never went. So I can pretend I'm a lawyer while I work as a counselor for 11 bucks an hour. Also good excuse to buy a new DS-lite, sold my ds-fat to get one but haven't purchased it yet. Thanks

I want Phoenix Wright just because I never win squat. Probably doesn't bode well pretending to be a lawyer. lol

I deserve Phoenix Wright because thanks to my lease on my car being up and owing $10K for the buyout, I haven't been able to afford a DS game since Animal Crossing Wild World! I'm desperate for DS lovin! Please have pity!

I deserve to win Phoenix Wright because I am a true American.

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']I deserve to kill any of you n00bs who don't actually listen to the show and post here instead of where you're supposed to.[/quote] I listen to the show, but I think I missed where I'm supposed to post... Point me in the right direction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back