Want to buy: Zelda Link's Awakening DX Box

sergioalb64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
Hello there. I'm a hardcore Zelda fan, and I'm very interested in buying the box for The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX (the GameBoy Color version, not the GameBoy one)

Please, if you have it and you don't care much about it, please let me know how much you want for it; help a Zelda fan out!

256px-Zelda4dxboxcover.jpg

Thanks!

Just throwing this out there...

I have a the DX stragedy guide. I know not you're looking but seeing as you asked for the box/manuals I thought you might consider.

[quote name='Tybalt Flux']Just throwing this out there...

I have a the DX stragedy guide. I know not you're looking but seeing as you asked for the box/manuals I thought you might consider.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm...well, if it is the official Nintendo one, ask for a price and I'll consider it; anything Zelda is welcome! :D

I have it somewhere, if I can find it, i'd be willing to make a trade for it. Let me look for it after my Bears stomp the Colts today.

[quote name='ChaoticClimax']I have it somewhere, if I can find it, i'd be willing to make a trade for it. Let me look for it after my Bears stomp the Colts today.[/QUOTE]
Awesome! Let me know ASAP.

I think I have the box sitting on the shelf with my current crop of games. I'll check for it when I get home, but I'm fairly certain I have it. I'll get back to you no later than tomorrow on the issue.

bread's done
Back