Chicken George shows how heartfelt he is about 9/11

Well this is pretty damn pointless post...anyways you didn't even post your image correctly. Put

[quote name='dennis_t']Apparently, C.G.'s concern for the 9/11 victims doesn't quite extend all the way to his heart:

capt.whre11109111723.bush_sept_11_anniversary_whre111.jpg
[/quote]

Maybe he had some bad seafood.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='dennis_t']Apparently, C.G.'s concern for the 9/11 victims doesn't quite extend all the way to his heart:

capt.whre11109111723.bush_sept_11_anniversary_whre111.jpg
[/quote]

Maybe he had some bad seafood.[/quote]

Thank you for properly posting the pic, sblymnl....

you've got to be kidding me. Do you have anything intelligent to say or do you just plan to keep spamming this forum with more profound examples of your intellectual prowess? You're a bigger joke than Bush or Kerry.

[quote name='bmulligan']you've got to be kidding me. Do you have anything intelligent to say or do you just plan to keep spamming this forum with more profound examples of your intellectual prowess? You're a bigger joke than Bush or Kerry.[/quote]

Perhaps, bmulligan, if you'd offered a similar post for any one of PAD's wild-goose chases (shotguns, anyone?), then you'd have some credibility in accusing me of spamming.

Perhaps, bmulligan, if you'd offered a similar post for any one of PAD's wild-goose chases (shotguns, anyone?), then you'd have some credibility in accusing me of spamming.

The above quote makes absolutly no sense. Just like every thread you've started here.

When you post pointless pictures, innane comments, and preface every mention of Bush with 'chicken' , it doesn't lend you any credibility.

I herby dub you dennis_the_menace.

the shotgun post that PAD made wasnt a "wild goose chase." they were talking about that on many news stations.

thats an actual argument.. whereas taking the picture that you just did and making the comment you did, was pointless.

[quote name='Backlash']Maybe he's just trying to hide a huge boner? Lucky Laura.

(figured I'd throw the Republicans a bone, no pun intended)[/quote]

Although it may not be suprising that Bush would be sexually excited at the though of 9/11, it's hardly a positive thing no matter how you look at it.

It almost looks like he's raising his hand late and that's when the photographer took the photo. If that's the case, then it explains why it looks like he's holding his stomach.

If not, then that's pretty messed up.

[quote name='Cracka']the shotgun post that PAD made wasnt a "wild goose chase." they were talking about that on many news stations.

thats an actual argument.. whereas taking the picture that you just did and making the comment you did, was pointless.[/quote]

It was a false charge and a smear that could be disproven simply looking at the very pics PAD posted.

If news stations were talking about it, that says more about the decline of American journalism than anything else.

bread's done
Back