Wild Arms Alter Code F 14.90 at Frys

Oh, wow. Thanks OP, I might need to pick up an extra copy for trading later, my store had a ton of copies (and they were even the original pressing w/ the bonus disc).

And in an attempt to make myself useful I know they also marked La Pucelle Tactics down to something like $12.33 (less notably, Mega Man Collection for NGC is the same price).

This game is easily worth double the price at Fry's. I'm 65 hours into it and I still have about 5 more hours of extra crap :)

[quote name='Lou-Dawg']This game is easily worth double the price at Fry's. I'm 65 hours into it and I still have about 5 more hours of extra crap :)[/QUOTE]

I finished everything except for the gardening thing and I was at around 100 hours. Great game.

That's an amazing price. Is this the reprint version? The reprint doens't come with a DVD containing a episode of the anime.

Thanks for the heads-up, OP! I stopped by the Woodland Hills, CA Fry's earlier tonight and they had about 8 copies left in case any Valley CAGs are interested. All are the version that includes the bonus DVD. (I was never even aware that there was a reprint that didn't include it!)

[quote name='rapsodist']Thanks for the heads-up, OP! I stopped by the Woodland Hills, CA Fry's earlier tonight and they had about 8 copies left in case any Valley CAGs are interested. All are the version that includes the bonus DVD. (I was never even aware that there was a reprint that didn't include it!)[/QUOTE]

I was there last night and only saw one copy- must have missed to rest- already have my copy though.

La Pucelle Tactics was actually $12.88. Gradius V also finally dropped to $9.99 (I've been waiting forever for that to happen). And Maximo Army of Zin was down to $9.90, but that may not be a new drop.

[quote name='j-fever']I saw only one left at Fry's in Sunnyvale.

run!

;-)[/quote]

Really? I saw about 10 copies in the bargain bin they keep right near the 360 games.

"Gradius V also finally dropped to $9.99 "
Dang! I bought this last month for 19.99 >_< It was well worth it though! Go Vic Viper! But yeah I might have to snag Wild Arms Alter Code F from Fry's next time im out. Dunno though since im already backlogged on RPGs (FFXII is long and ive still gotta go through Phantom Brave, Disgaea 1 and 2, Makai Kingdom, and more...

I would pick up Gradius V for $9.99. Problem is the nearby Frys is like 70 miles away, and I don't even know if they have it in stock.

They have several copies at mine, all non-GH. If they still have some in stock I can pick one up next time I go there and you can pay me for it, or we can trade if you have anything good to trade. PM me.

I picked up two today.
I have one for sale.
$20 shipped non-cc paypal or money order to the first person who private message me.

Fry's in Austin had 8~10 copies, all with the 2nd disc.

Off-topic, but they also have about 5 non-GH of Shadow of the Colossus. I know I've seen people on other forums looking for it.

[quote name='rapsodist']I'll try checking my Fry's tomorrow for you, guynextshore.[/quote]

Hey rapsodist!
- Sorry, I didn't check this sooner - But, someone already did the favor for me. Thanks for the consideration though!! If there are anymore deals in fry's I'd be willing to do a transaction with you! :D .

Thanks again!!

EDIT: actually looking for a non GH shadow of colossus!

bread's done
Back