Bestest. Freebie. EVAR!

Kayden

Banned
I made an 8 hour drive to my GF's parents to do nothing in particular. I sat around the whole weekend bored off my ass relishing my chance to finally go home. I have all our stuff packed and I'm about ready to leave when her dad says I hope you have enough room. I stare at him blankly as I have everything we brought and it had no problem fitting it into my truck. He then motioned to the corner of the room, in which sat...

A free... 50"... 1080i and 720p... HDfuckingTV...

BEST

EVAR

Ummmmm.... so, you get a new 50" HDTV and you decide to show it off playing LUMINES?

:shock:

[quote name='iheartmetal']does she have a sister?[/quote]

Indeed she does, how do you like short brunettes?

[quote name='jrt1138']Ummmmm.... so, you get a new 50" HDTV and you decide to show it off playing LUMINES?

:shock:[/quote]

:lol: I was playing GoW, but by the time the camera was out, I was on to seeing how other things looked.

[quote name='Kayden']I have all our stuff packed and I'm about ready to leave when her dad says I hope you have enough room.[/QUOTE]
So, like, did you?

:lol:

For a free 50" tv? You're goddamn right I had enough room. I don't care if I had to make my GF walk home, that summonabitch was coming home with me.

[quote name='6669']So, like, did you?

:lol:[/quote]

[quote name='Kayden']For a free 50" tv? You're goddamn right I had enough room. I don't care if I had to make my GF walk home, that summonabitch was coming home with me.[/QUOTE]

I believe she was asking a question to which the answer is readily apparent for comedic effect.[/comicbook shop guy]

nice. and you've already got an Aunt Jemima bottle and 3 spraypaint cans on top of it. you sir, are a god among men.

[quote name='Scorch']How much do those run? That's nice.[/quote]

Mine was a little over 3 with the 4yr warranty - but that was 3 1/2 yrs ago.

I sold mine on ebay and it was in perfect shape, went for about $800. They go for about $900 to $1050 new on ebay. Doubt you can still find it in many stores as it is an older model. Just checked amazon and they dont have anything up for it at all, oddly enough.

[quote name='XorpheusX']I think this pretty much requires you to marry your girlfriend now.[/QUOTE]

Uhh, not until she learns how to clean, damn!!

Hmmm, where was the first pic at?

I see State Of emergency, Xenosaga I and II, Ys Napishtim, Star Ocean, Zone Of the Enders...is that friggin Guitar Hero II in front of the TV?

A PSP on the floor, a PS2, Dreamcast, PS...One? o_O...

He's gonna call the cops on you and say you stole it ;)

It's all a setup! :booty:

Question! How did you get it in there?

[quote name='Pookymeister']Wasn't there some issue with the light engine or something Kayden?[/QUOTE]

From one of his post in the old OTT

[quote name='kayden']So, I just got a free 50" LCD HDTV!

Bad news is, the light engine is shot.

Good news is it's a known issue.

Bad news is, they don't care.

Good news is, I can probably replace the part myself.

Bad news is, they don't make the part anymore.

Stupid free Hitachi 50V500a.[/quote]

[quote name='CitizenB']From one of his post in the old OTT[/quote]

Yea i guess im asking if its fixed or what. I had to get my light engine replaced, but luckily the CC warranty covered it. Repair guy said it was a $2000 part - he was probably overestimating there, but im sure it was worth the warranty amount. I'll be making sure to get a free new bulb out of the deal before warranty is up in Oct too.

I have the same TV. Hope the "light engine" on mine doesn't go out. :pray:

I'm the type that doesn't like the bars on the side of non-HD broadcasts, so I watch TV using 4:3 expanded. And this TV does that very well without distorting the screen too much. I've seen some newer plasmas distort the fuck out what you're watching if you try to stretch 4:3.

Congratz on your TV.

[quote name='CitizenB']I see the tv wrecked your apartment then sat on the floor.[/quote]
:lol:
I was thinking the same thing...........looks like a fuck ing crack house!

hahaha, he was so excited, he got hope and just plopped the tv on the ground. do you even have a couch? that's a strangely awkward position to game in :eek:

You people making comments about the cleanliness of the house, did you not go to College? That is about the same as my place always was in College (and most of the people I knew, that weren't females).

[quote name='schuerm26']You people making comments about the cleanliness of the house, did you not go to College? That is a hell of a lot cleaner than my place ever was in College.[/quote]We're just giving him a hard time. ;)

I remember my Sophomore year in college, my roommate and good friend had a trash can with one of those swishy tops to it. Well, the garbage soon overflowed the garbage can a bit so that the top was useless. Then, only when the garbage around the can got to the top of the outer edge did we take it out. In our slight defense, it was Minnesota and probably like -10 at the time, but it was still disgusting. ;)

[quote name='daroga']We're just giving him a hard time. ;)

I remember my Sophomore year in college, my roommate and good friend had a trash can with one of those swishy tops to it. Well, the garbage soon overflowed the garbage can a bit so that the top was useless. Then, only when the garbage around the can got to the top of the outer edge did we take it out. In our slight defense, it was Minnesota and probably like -10 at the time, but it was still disgusting. ;)[/quote]

Yeah. We had it one time where we didn't have a single clean dish left in the house. They were all piled in the sink and all over the counter. I had a picture at one time, but this was my freshman year so it would have been 8 yrs ago and who knows where it is now. It was disgusting looking back on it now, but I didn't care at the time.

How can you simultaneously have a girlfriend and live in filth? Seriously, I NEED TO KNOW. I have to clean the house every two weeks because THE CLEANING SERVICE IS COMING. Damn, it's like your universe has folded into itself and you are living in an alternate reality or something.

[quote name='javeryh']How can you simultaneously have a girlfriend and live in filth? Seriously, I NEED TO KNOW. I have to clean the house every two weeks because THE CLEANING SERVICE IS COMING. Damn, it's like your universe has folded into itself and you are living in an alternate reality or something.[/QUOTE]

QFT. My wife would die. But whatever works for Kayden. It looks like he has a pretty sweet deal, minus the nastiness.

[quote name='javeryh']How can you simultaneously have a girlfriend and live in filth? Seriously, I NEED TO KNOW. I have to clean the house every two weeks because THE CLEANING SERVICE IS COMING. [/QUOTE]

:lol: That's classic.

it's not that filthy, although it certainly appears so...I hadn't unloaded the clean dishes and loaded the dishwasher for that nights dishes so you got me there....but otherwise everything you see is clean. I have no space to put my pots and pans and glasses etc...we are just out of space...that is why we are moving soon.

And no we don't have a couch...he's leaning back against our bed.

a messy place is fine, just as long as theres not pizza boxes, beer cans, and crumbs everywhere you look. sweet ass freebie though.

[quote name='Kayden']I love you in the least homosexual way available.[/quote]

That's very disappointing but at least I get a new sig. ;)

[quote name='Kayden']I love you in the least homosexual way available.
[/quote]

sorry, but the least homosexual way available at this time is "violently homosexual", so it's still gonna be pretty buttery.

bread's done
Back