- CodeTrader likes this
- Cheap Ass Gamer
- → Viewing Profile: Likes: AriesDog
AriesDogMember Since 07 Aug 2007
Offline Last Active Today, 07:03 AM
- Group CAGiversary!
- Active Posts 502
- Profile Views 2,667
- Member Title CAGiversary!
- Age Age Unknown
AriesDog hasn't added any friends yet.
Posted by AriesDog on 20 May 2015 - 03:33 AM
Posted by AriesDog on 28 April 2015 - 05:47 AM
Posted by AriesDog on 11 April 2015 - 04:46 PM
Instead of saying "Xbox" to activate voice commands with the Kinect how about saying "Cortana" instead? That would be more in line with what Microsoft is doing on Windows Phone and Windows 10. It would cause less accidental activations. And on Xbox it would be cooler because so many are already Halo fans.
- codenamelenny likes this
Posted by AriesDog on 11 March 2015 - 06:38 PM
A brand new version has been released for Windows 8 tablets and PCs, Disney Infinity 2.0: Play Without Limits. In the Windows Store for free.
- In Disney Infinity you have the freedom and endless opportunity to create stories and play experiences starring some of your favorite Marvel Super Heroes and Disney characters.
- Save The World. Explore all 3 Marvel Super Heroes Play Sets.
- Create Your Own Worlds and Games in Toy Box 2.0.
- Expand your experience by downloading additional Toy Boxes created by the community.
- Explore many more Disney Infinity Characters and Play Sets to unlock.
- BrainpanChicken likes this
Posted by AriesDog on 31 January 2015 - 12:40 AM
1. You guys didn't even mention that all Windows users that have 7 or higher will get Windows 10 for free if they upgrade within the first year. Including DirectX 12 which squeezes more performance out of the hardware you already have.
2. They won't stream PC to Xbox One. One way gets you to play Xbox games. The other bypasses MS to play Steam games on their console. I think this feature is pretty neat. Mirrors the best feature of the Wii U. If someone wants to watch TV you can continue your game on your PC or tablet. Not just Surface, any tablet or laptop running Windows 10.
3. HoloLens is not only really coming out, it's this year. They specifically said HoloLens will come out around the Windows 10 launch timeframe.
4. Admit it. If HoloLens was announced by Apple, Cheapy and Shipwreck would be declaring it the greatest thing of the 21st century.
- ssjChris likes this
Posted by AriesDog on 31 May 2014 - 08:43 AM
Harold and Maude - a dark comedy from 1970. Probably the best of these.
Powaqqatsi - artsy fartsy documentary.
Platoon Leader - a cheap knockoff of Platoon, starring Michael Dudikoff.
Wrong Turn at Tahoe - Cuba Gooding Jr. crime drama.
Like I said, nothing great, but free.
- NeverEnding likes this