- Cheap Ass Gamer
- → Viewing Profile: Likes: Static Stranger
Static StrangerMember Since 21 Feb 2008
Offline Last Active Yesterday, 06:53 PM
- Group CAGiversary!
- Active Posts 179
- Profile Views 5539
- Member Title CAG Veteran
- Age 39 years old
Posted by Static Stranger on 14 March 2021 - 01:03 AM
Posted by Static Stranger on 11 June 2019 - 04:54 PM
Stumbled across this and didn't see it posted anywhere. I ended up paying $36.11 after tax.
12 Mths PS+ for $33.99 w/ Coupon code RAK6 or just click the coupon on the product page.
Posted by Static Stranger on 22 November 2017 - 09:54 PM
GPU Promo Code
W: 38$ PP for Destiny 2.
As discussed below Destiny 2 might be locked to Nvidia 1080 or 1080 ti. I am not 100% sure. The key is redeemed through! the nvidia control panel which pulls up battle.net.
Your new NVIDIA GTX purchase just earned you a redemption code for a game download of Destiny 2.
1. Install your qualified graphics card and update or install the latest version of GeForce Experience.
2. Open and log into GeForce Experience (Version 3.2.2 or higher).
3. Go to the Account drop-down menu and click REDEEM.
4. Paste your coupon code from your qualifying bundle purchase and click REDEEM.
5. At this point your coupon code will be permanently associated to your NVIDIA account.
6. A window will pop up asking you to log into your Blizzard account.
7. Log in with your Blizzard account.
8. Confirm your account and click REDEEM.
9. Congratulations you’ve successfully redeemed your code for Destiny 2.
10. Destiny 2 will be added to your GAMES Tab in the Blizzard Desktop App prior to the PC Game Launch.
Might wanna reconsider your asking price, this is currently $36 on Greenmangaming and open to all, not just GTX 1080 owners. I am willing to take it off your hands for $25. Just saying. Keep it CAG.
Posted by Static Stranger on 22 October 2017 - 09:41 PM
I sent a PM on the 18th saying I wanted it, but asked why it can't be redeemed until the 27th and his reply was straight up just "because you can't redeem it till 27th", so I replied asking if it was uplay or steam and never heard back.
- eulogywerd21 likes this
Posted by Static Stranger on 25 June 2017 - 05:59 PM
Thinking about going the VR route. Yes? No? Maybe? Later? Never?
If so, name one game that would blow my mind (small explosion, btw), and make me feel like I've been missing out on the VR experience.
Just got my Oculus rift w/ touch controllers via amazon with the $100 oculus store credit, and must say I was not sure if I really made the right decision in getting VR. But holy hell, Superhot VR blew all doubts away. A must have for VR.
- Vooyah likes this
Posted by Static Stranger on 17 June 2016 - 05:03 PM
- lusal likes this
Posted by Static Stranger on 04 April 2016 - 02:27 AM
He was replying pretty consistently before sending him the code though. I feel like I was bullied for being a new member. Wouldn't be surprised if he came back and said my code was invalid and that I tried to scam him with him having a positive track record. Him not replying is pretty good evidence that the fault is with him though.
Being new to this I understand your a little worried about being scammed but you have to give the other trader a reasonable amount of time, some people don't live on this site and have other things going on. There could be multiple reasons he hasn't sent the code yet, could be at work and waiting for a break, taking a poop, taking a shower, maybe fell asleep. Why would he stiff you on a game such as South park which is currently worth no more than $5. Relax.