In this week's Rite-Aid ad, you'll find the offer for "$8 wellness+ rewards BonusCash when you buy $50 of GameStop GC's" as well as "$8 wellness+ rewards BonusCash when you buy $50 of Google Play GC's". Limit 2 offers per customer per group (see bulleted list below)
The GameStop GC's have a flexible value of $25-$250, but you'll obviously want to get 2 x $50. The Google GC's are fixed at $50, and you'll want to get 2 x $50 of those as well.
Here's the list of all GC's yielding BonusCash this week. Remember the limit of "2 offers per customer" is per bullet-point, not 2 total, so you can still buy $100 of GameStop and $100 of Google Play GC's in the same week.
- GameStop or The Children's Place ... $8 BonusCash when you buy total of $50 (limit 2 offers) ... and I can personally confirm GameStop credit can be used to buy instant/emailed Xbox/PSN credit on the GS website.
- Google Play ... $8 BonusCash when you buy $50 (limit 2 offers)
- Red Robin or TGI Fridays ... $8 when you buy total of $50 (limit 2 offers)
- Nike or Foot Locker ... $8 when you buy total of $50 (limit 2 offers)
- PetSmart or Petco ... $6 when you buy $30 (limit 2 offers)
- Cabela's or Bass Pro Shops ... $6 when you buy $30 (limit 2 offers)
- AMC or Regal ... $5 when you buy $25 (limit 2 offers)
- Krispy Kreme or Domino's ... $5 when you buy $25 (limit 2 offers)
Here's the whole page ...
Based upon my own experience, the limit of "2 offers per customer" is tracked by your "wellness+ rewards" card, so you'll need to limit yourself to 2 offers (per wellness+ card). You also must track the limit on your account yourself, because if you buy more than the limit of 2, regardless of the "congratulations" message that appears on the cashier's display for getting BonusCash on this purchase, the receipt will still reflect any limit you've met from prior transactions. You also only have 60 days to spend the BonusCash, so don't sit around too long on it, and remember BonusCash can't be used towards other GC's, alcohol, and Rx's.
Now for the small print at the bottom of the page ...
*BonusCash will be awarded when you purchase eligible promoted items. Wellness+ BonusCash will be loaded automatically to wellness+ rewards card only for use in-store or at riteaid.com, beginning at 6AM on the day after issuance. BonusCash for online purchases will be issued after the entire order has shipped. BonusCash will expire 60 days from the date it was first issued.
Also from the T&C's ... wellness+ BonusCash cannot be earned from the purchase of tobacco products, alcohol, lottery tickets, gift cards, licenses, money orders, money transfers, newspapers, stamps, other mail services, dairy products, items and services distributed by RediClinic®, items distributed by Moran Foods and Save-A-Lot® Food Stores, prescriptions, or other items prohibited by law, or for the payment of prescription copays, tax or shipping costs (together, “Excluded Items”).
So remember to buy your non-alcohol, non-prescription, non-GC items with your accumulated BonusCash before February ... perfect for those 75% off markdowns on Christmas candy or overpriced Valentine's Day cards.