Jump to content


mossfan563

Member Since 05 Jan 2009
Offline Last Active Today, 10:50 PM
*----

Posts I've Made

In Topic: Trials Fusion (X1/PS4) $19.99 South Park: TSoT (360/PS3) $19.99 Bes...

Yesterday, 01:56 PM

For Trials Fusion, is it an actual disc or a box with a code?


In Topic: GameStop Weekly Ad 2/25-3/3

26 February 2015 - 02:32 PM

I'm pretty sure most people know this by now though but 90% of the time GameStop doesn't have the best sales. The other 10% is what we all wait for and that usually happens on Black Friday and even then that's hit or miss lol


In Topic: Clearing Out Games (XBO, X360, PS3, X360 madcatz fightstick)

25 February 2015 - 05:09 PM

Just wondering, have you found a way to ship those Rock Band Guitars/Drums yet? I might be interested.


In Topic: Target Clearance Thread XXII

23 February 2015 - 11:40 PM

I went to my local Target today and for once they had something of interest in the clearance section.

 

Picked up a Wii Fit U with Board + Meter for $26.98

DPCI# 207-30-0040


In Topic: [Gauging interest] The Mega Collector's Lowball of Movingness

23 February 2015 - 09:14 PM

Officially subscribed to this thread. :P