Just noticed Isabelle Nendoroid is getting a re-run!
Jump to content
Posted by ProfessorMicro on 06 December 2015 - 12:53 AM
Fixed. Also, I hate to break it to you, but if an adult examined your penis and it did not lead to (further) abuse, you've got a really ugly dick.
So you've only abused children with beautiful dicks?
Good advice, I'm learning, senpai.
Posted by ProfessorMicro on 06 December 2015 - 12:33 AM
Only email I got was for another 80ct of penis enlargement pills. Why do I keep getting these!!!
My inbox is full of them too. It's weird because, like, how do they know?!
When I went through Penis Inspection Day in middle school, they told me it was strictly confidential!
Posted by ProfessorMicro on 25 November 2015 - 06:18 PM
Posted by ProfessorMicro on 08 November 2015 - 07:00 AM
1. There is no way any game could live up to the unbelievable hype Fallout 4 has generated. I'm keeping my expectations realistic.
2. I love just traversing the wasteland and getting into (and out of) random scrapes, sneaking around abandoned buildings, discovering quirky little secrets. F4 got that? Good. I'm totally happy with spending the first 20 hours meandering through the post-apocalypse and slowly assembling my arsenal. I want this game to take up loads of my time.
3. Fallout 3 and ES4: Oblivion are pretty damn ugly by today's standards (even when they were released), but that never mattered to me. Would I be happier with a prettier game? Sure. Is it important to me? Not really. I honestly think the visuals are fine. Not ideal, but perfectly adequate.
3. I'm disappointed in some of the changes made to the series, especially a voiced protagonist with only brief previews when choosing the dialog, but I'll keep an open mind until I play it. However, I would be surprised if this is an improvement over previous titles.
4. I'm encouraged that it appears they took a nod from New Vegas and improved the gunplay for 4. That was really my only problem ever with 3.
5. Enforcing an embargo on reviews until 8PM eastern the day before it releases doesn't exactly fill me with confidence. There's no reason the reviews couldn't have come out Friday evening.
6. I find it almost impossible to imagine that this game won't be good (I do find it impossible to imagine the reviews won't be great). This is Bethesda we're talking about, and while I'm not a raving fanboy I've never disliked one of their games so much that I considered it awful (although Skyrim came close). They spent years on this and I find it hard to believe they would knowingly release a flop. Time will tell.